Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5812130 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
kiss

Petyprincess:
Na so I talk say make i eat hot amala b4 going to work but unfortunately the hot water splashed on my hand while turning because i was rushing cry

This amala is so dear to my heart because of the suffer kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chickpeas, cauliflower, tomatoes, green onions in curry sauce with yogurt.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
HelenBee:
My birthday cake, baked it myself.

Happy Birthday HelenBee!

This is a beautiful cake. I hope you left a piece for me. I love cakes, especially the beautiful ones. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Na so I talk say make i eat hot amala b4 going to work but unfortunately the hot water splashed on my hand while turning because i was rushing cry

Sorry about the hand. Thanks to you, started craving amala. I can’t make it, though I made it a few times as a teen.

That is not my order, meat not enough. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Darkseid:
For where, Darkseid is a God, a tyrant and the strongest being in the universe while daredevil is a puny blind human. That's me in the picture below cool

Lol darkseid

Deardevil is a actor in one if the Melvin shows (which ben afalek played ). He might be blind but he sees more clear than u and I
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sorry dear,
Amala tó fęlę tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
viettastitches:
please can someone tell me why my electric hot plate heats up very slowly.

Is it the one attached to a standing gas cooker or a separate one?

Low voltage or those separate cookers usually white colored that has knobs can be slow.

Use the tempered glass ones instead.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brtrip: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I haven’t created a thread on that o. I really wanted to, but I have been lazy to resize my pictures and all. Is it urgent? embarassed
i plan to cook by Friday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
These are cakes I just baked for my nephew whose birthday is tomorrow. Will be decorating the cakes tomorrow morning with fondant.

I am still learning sha. Thanks to learning from the internet. cheesy cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hathor5:
I love my home but I am not ready for another lockdown. I am happy seeing everyone again, almost everyone grin

Na
Just for schools
grin cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
LadySarah:

Is it the one attached to a standing gas cooker or a separate one?

Low voltage or those separate cookers usually white colored that has knobs can be slow.

Use the tempered glass ones instead.

mine is the white coloured one with knobs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
So, I have been working remotely and anytime I chat with my colleagues- they will say “I miss your food”.

I don’t even know if it is a compliment anymore, but I have told them I am not coming back to that unit till they appreciate all of me. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
viettastitches:

It's normal for that type. They are for patient ppl.

Buy the glass top types. They are made of tempered glass and has its thermostat inbuilt. They are more efficient and long-lasting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
LadySarah:

Buy the glass top types. They are made of tempered glass and has its thermostat inbuilt. They are more efficient and long-lasting
Wow. I should have checked for reviews first.thanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dyt:

Na
Just for schools
grin cheesy cheesy grin angry

Parents will be extremely happy about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
LadySarah:

pls can u show d picture of d one u are talking about. I want to get a new electric stove or hot plate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Sorry dear,
Amala tó fęlę tongue
Thanks really appreciate embarassed
pocohantas:

Sorry about the hand. Thanks to you, started craving amala. I can’t make it, though I made it a few times as a teen.

That is not my order, meat not enough. cheesy
Lol i have been making amala since i was 13 years old grin
It seems island Amala go Harvard o, dem even get computer lol
Hathor5:
kiss

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:
So, I have been working remotely and anytime I chat with my colleagues- they will say “I miss your food”.

I don’t even know if it is a compliment anymore, but I have told them I am not coming back to that unit till they appreciate all of me. undecided

Ignore the kiss, na miss I wan type.
Lol na trap o, they indirectly telling you to cook for them grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol na trap o, they indirectly telling you to cook for them grin

Shey? It is a trap? Thanks for the warning sis. grin

Petyprincess:

Thanks really appreciate embarassed

Lol i have been making amala since i was 13 years old grin
It seems island Amala go Harvard o, dem even get computer lolkiss kiss kiss

Naughty girl. Na wetin them dey use calculate. That is actually on the mainland. Most big abula joints have it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akposy:

Wow.I made that cake for my birthday before going to NYSC camp...how time flies. Can I get the recipe. I don't have it again.

To stop them from pouring, use a cup cake pan. You have to put the cupcake papers in the cup can pans or tins before baking.

The cake looks moist and yum. I called it Chocolate Mud Cake

Modified.
This is the pics
Good evening, please can you name those condiments? thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay. I read that they don’t use “meat”, except a particular type, which I guess should be the tinko meat. What is tinko meat? I am not in a hurry, I will take my time to get every right.

Yea, I will use dry cat fish, but I will pieces it. Can’t stand seeing whole dry fish o. cheesy
We do use meat (goat and cow).

Tinko meat is a very strong meat. I don't know how they make it....if they use it to stone someone continuously, he/she might pass out cheesy
They soak it in hot water before using.....tinko meat full Effurun market for warri. I'll get a pics for you

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akposy:

We do use meat (goat and cow).

Tinko meat is a very strong meat. I don't know how they make it....if they use it to stone someone continuously, he/she might pass out :DThey soak it in hot water before using.....tinko meat full Effurun market for warri. I'll get a pics for you

You don’t mean it? grin
I’ll be waiting for the picture.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Brachaa:

You're welcome.

More pics on how to line them and how they'll turn out.

smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Offor soup eaten with starch few minutes ago.

Folks please respect starch. Whoever invented starch is a legend I swear.

Eat any of the following soups with starch and you'll feel as if you're in El dorado :

Owo soup
Banga soup
Afang soup and Offor soup.

Delta, akwa ibom and rivers state folks can relate. grin

BTW, ingredients :

Offor
Pepper
Maggi
Pork meat
Ice fish
Stock fish
Periwinkle
Uziza
Salt

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akposy:

Yummy! Perfectly presented.
Happy birthday. Best wishes
Thank you so much I appreciate...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Pure decadence! tongue
grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
viettastitches:
If it's like this one, then run oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
descarado:

Aesthetically looking grand.

Where's the inspiration from?

Best years ahead

Thank you much!

Actually saw a similar picture online,improvised using grounded Noreos biscuit mixed with the buttercream.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nuttella:
Happy birthday dear
Thank you ma'am.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

Thank you ma'am, I never knew it would get swollen, your cake look lovely kiss kiss
Happy birthday/belated day to you kiss
Thank you so much ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hathor5:

Happy Birthday HelenBee!

This is a beautiful cake. I hope you left a piece for me. I love cakes, especially the beautiful ones. cheesy
Awwwn...I'm sorry it's finished. I'll send you another some other time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Night chow: vegetable soup + pepper sauce + lime drink

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alapogentle, Gharnew112(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.