Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754403 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Same thing I always buy for lunch at work
The spanish rice is similar to jollof but not as delicious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Soupy plantain pottage with plenty of crayfish. smiley

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
babyosisi:
Same thing I always buy for lunch at work
The spanish rice is similar to jollof but not as delicious
Dat rice reach 2spoonful so? I can barely see the rice, all I see is beef tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
Me likey, with d colours kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vickilafab(f): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
looks really yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
I have no idea how this taste but it looks yummy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
queen47:

@ Herzumpta
Recipe is same as what i quoted. Only difference is i didnt use carrot and green beans. Secondly, i added ripe plantain, wanted to make it real food. It came out well really. Used a different kind of fish by the way.
OK thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:

Do you mind posting the recipe please

The dish looks great and I would like to give it a try someday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do you mind posting the recipe please

The dish looks great and I would like to give it a try someday

Not much to do.

Dice half ripe plantain, put in a pot and cover with water.

Dice onions and add before it boils.

Bring to a boil. Add Palm oil, crayfish, pepper,seasoning(maggi) and salt.

It thickens as it cooks.
When done to your preference , dish onto your plate and sprinkle parsley flakes.

Enjoy smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:

Not much to do.

Dice half ripe plantain, put in a pot and cover with water.

Dice onions and add before it boils.

Bring to a boil. Add Palm oil, crayfish, pepper,seasoning(maggi) and salt.

It thickens as it cooks.
When done to your preference , dish onto your plate and sprinkle parsley flakes.

Enjoy smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dinner
goat meat peppersoup and yam
Naija for life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
With palm oyel grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Different things tossed together.

Stir fry
Chicken salad
Spag
Etc grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FKBZ: 6:07am On Mar 20, 2015
1.my fetish-yam egg and palm oil....Lil no one those it better grin
2.indomie fish and mashed potatoes tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:
Dinner
goat meat peppersoup and yam
Naija for life
Hmmmm, I miss my mum's "Jii miri oku" tongue
But I take solace in the fact that less than 6months, I will have her here preparing such delicacies for me again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by daveP(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Babyosisi and cococandy want to stir up the Gustavo in me. embarassed

herzumpther isnt helping matters either cry

hmm... When time comes, i hope you believe its me o. Nice! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Lol. Davep you no serious.

I was able to finish one slice bread today. I'm adjusting o grin

Breakfast.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by daveP(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

Breakfast.
d'lite butter or what brand is that tryna rival Blueband?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

Breakfast.
you really ate that bread video or...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Meat roll.

Aunty Babyosisi this one is for you.
You need to replenish your strength after that world war 5 grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2015
cutiereborn:
End product...got burnt a lil bit tongue

Sooooo tempting.

Did you take a bite from one of them? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Cooking soup
Finally cut the meat
Didn't soak my okporoko sadly sad

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 1:55am On Mar 21, 2015
babyosisi:
Cooking soup
Finally cut the meat
Didn't soak my okporoko sadly sad

Did you get to steam it eventually? smiley

cococandy:
Meat roll.
Aunty Babyosisi this one is for you.
You need to replenish your strength after that world war 5 grin

Ah...ah! Where's mine?

Looks lovely by the way...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah...ah! Where's mine?

Aww. Ok next time grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Dried fish dey sha

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Meat done

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah...ah! Where's mine?

No just soaked it in water
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Gosh!!
Only one pack of spinach
Need to decrease the meat
This one na 2 day soup

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Somebody is pacing up and down impatiently
If only he knew the Biafran war that preceded this soup grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 2:35am On Mar 21, 2015
our togolese chef did this..

broyal restaurant jabi, abuja..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Ready

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2015
babyosisi:
Somebody is pacing up and down impatiently
If only he knew the Biafran war that preceded this soup grin

Lol @ pacing up & down impatiently. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awesomemama and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.