Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790339 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:22am On Dec 08, 2021
armyofone:
This one is real Lagos food. The type I should eat to run and catch Lagos transit bus cheesy

Akposy, DHL me your address please.

cheesy cheesy You mean Danfo. I miss Lagos baje. Who go host me for Lagos this Christmas. Send me a to and fro ticket asap. Ayam tired of Jos. Cold don peel my lip finish sad

Mvena:

You no need maid ni make I come
cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg o

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:24am On Dec 08, 2021
aboyaji:

My guy, my guy... You know how far nowadays. Enough of all these online akpiriogologo. Start to d show love henceforth as you win the;

2020/2021 ballon d'Or for food.

2020/2021 highest goal scorer for food

2020/2021 best food dribbler

2020/2021 most flexible in food (you can prepare and combine any food)

2020/2021 most assist in giving food recipe.

2020/2021 kitchen pictures of the year award

2020/2021 most inspiring chef.

I comot cap like this for you sir.

grin grin grin
See awards o. My head don swell tire. Thank you boss. Respect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:25am On Dec 08, 2021
paschal47:

Chief, shey you no need help like this?
Not yet abeg cheesy cheesy

Harmony92:
chef no b small thing u dey do oo cheesy.
Abi o...I day try small small
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:33am On Dec 08, 2021
amorprincesa:
I see their comments and smh. They have very bad upbringing. It is quite sad that they turned out horribly!

BlueRayDick, I see you! You haven't posted for sometime now.
True. Uncle Dickson and GboyegaD. Even Chef Prestonn

Holla911:
This thread seem to be moving at a slow pace
Seem many Nigerians are no longer cooking in their kitchen hence the the dullness of this thread cry
I pray every struggling household get some financial relief to put smile on their faces and sumptuous meals in their plates
Amen o.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Food

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Food

Kilele yi it looks familiar grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2021
amorprincesa:
I see their comments and smh. They have very bad upbringing. It is quite sad that they turned out horribly!

BlueRay.Dick, I see you! You haven't posted for sometime now.

You dey mind them? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Food

Noodles?
Been following a instant noodles hashtag on Instagram and this is just how the Asians love their noodles.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Rinahskitchen:

Come to Akure. � grin
hello Rinahskitchen, I'm in Akure. Could I come to you for a visit?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

Trolls are the main reason why posters are losing interest.
Okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Mvena:

Are you sure?

Nooo! Ask me again!

Sheybi you and labalaba body don calm down since wey una no see food yab!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nooo! Ask me again!

Sheybi you and labalaba body don calm down since wey una no see food yab!
Exclude me please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mvena:

Exclude me oo.. na dem no wan post and they are food critics you know right

Nuisance could be inherent. Nuisance can as well be communicable and contagious.

Note: nuisance is still avoidable too.

Go trace all your posts and ask yourself whether or not you're proud of them.

#Self-evaluation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
MCMXCVIII:

Noodles?
Been following a instant noodles hashtag on Instagram and this is just how the Asians love their noodles.
Yes. Yes, I was trying to make it similar to how Asians make theirs. The only difference is I don't use MSG. You're smart.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have a message for you.

God has sent this soup to y'all.

CONGRATULATIONS

Okro that just finished writing TOEFL

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
aboyaji:

CONGRATULATIONS

Okro - 100

Pepper - 50

Red oil - 100

Kpomo - 100

Smoked fish - 200

Vegetable - 100

Water - Free

Total - 650

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Akposy:
Sunday meal was this yum

I just had to make and consume mercilessly this Ewa agoyin and bread after a stressful day today.

As seen in the pictures: Ewa (beans), agoyin sauce (pepper sauce), chips, dodo, bread and sweet corn.
You're missing if you haven't had Ewa agoyin o. I still miss Lagos early morning ewa agoyin and soft agege bread.

Happy first Sunday of December

This your food is causing trouble in my house oo..Hubby said this one is Ewa Agoyin wey go Harvard. He doesn't eat it oooo....but that if he sees this one real life....it's a done deal.
Well done Elder Akposy...

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
aboyaji:

CONGRATULATIONS

Just kill me ooooo.....This one doesn't need Eba....I will just lick it all up.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nlanalyst, anything for your people?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
novia22:

Just kill me ooooo.....This one doesn't need Eba....I will just lick it all up.. grin
I won't mind giving out my location. You're welcome always.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yes. Yes, I was trying to make it similar to how Asians make theirs. The only difference is I don't use MSG. You're smart.
I seriously doubt that. lipsrsealed
Monosodium glutamate (MSG), also known as sodium glutamate, is the sodium salt of glutamic acid. MSG is found naturally in some foods including tomatoes and cheese. [2][3] MSG is used in cooking as a flavor enhancer with an umami taste that intensifies the meaty, savory flavor of food, as naturally occurring glutamate does in foods such as stews and meat soups
We all use MSG even without realizing it since it is naturally occurring in many of the ingredients we utilize in our daily cooking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
Nlanalyst, anything for your people?
Good evening Mama.
Oto jo meta, ki lo n happen mama?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
aboyaji:

Okro - 100
Pepper - 50
Red oil - 100
Kpomo - 100
Smoked fish - 200
Vegetable - 100
Water - Free
Total - 650
How many servings does this make? I mean appproximately how long the soup go last only you? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
novia22:

This your food is causing trouble in my house oo..Hubby said this one is Ewa Agoyin wey go Harvard. He doesn't eat it oooo....but that if he sees this one real life....it's a done deal.
Well done Elder Akposy...
Awwn! Na really Harvard o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Labadi69:

That kitchen wall and cooker need serious scrubbing. See yamayama on your cooker. Just looking at that cooker makes my skin crawl embarassed

Lost appetite immediately angry
Seriously? Haba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Good evening Mama.
Oto jo meta, ki lo n happen mama?

Compliments of the season. cheesy

Ko si o. We just dey on the low.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
The best yogurt ever. So yummy & creamy, and healthy to boot.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Labadi69:

That kitchen wall and cooker need serious scrubbing. See yamayama on your cooker. Just looking at that cooker makes my skin crawl embarassed

Lost appetite immediately angry

Be there and be looking for attention. No go carry food chop.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How many servings does this make? I mean appproximately how long the soup go last only you? undecided
since I'm alone and love eating eba over anyother food, I can eat it up to 4 times. If we're a couple, it could last up to 3 times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Deee4dammy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.