Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789670 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlmaIganishire: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
My kind of section, I like food lol
Well, you can win up to 200,000 in cash when you submit 8 sachets of Nescafé 3 in 1 at any redemption center.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Akposy:

cheesy cheesy You mean Danfo. I miss Lagos baje. Who go host me for Lagos this Christmas. Send me a to and fro ticket asap. Ayam tired of Jos. Cold don peel my lip finish sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg o

I miss the North - those great abinchin masu yarinya!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaskiya ne.
armyofone:

I miss the North - those great abinchin masu yarinya!
I missed all those their thick fura da nono splashed with thick mix of coconut.

I might go back to stay in the north finally.i m finding it difficult domiciling in the south after so many years of returning back from the north grin grin.

Chai arewa gani da Kai.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Hello are those giant shrimps in the soup?
InTheCloudySky:
Food

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Please come oh,and weathercome sweet gan.
ahnie:
Gaskiya ne.

I might go back to stay in the north finally.i m finding it difficult domiciling in the south after so many years of returning back from the north grin grin.

Chai arewa gani da Kai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Just Me, my cute scattered-baby fingers, and my funny Goalddiger (Golddigger)mug.
Breakfast in a bit...
Top of the morning to everyone in food section.
Life over death!

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
Gaskiya ne.

Chai arewa gani da Kai.
hope is not the north buhari is working with bandit to takeover!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
JerryBizz:
Just Me, my cute scattered-baby fingers, and my funny Goalddiger (Golddigger)mug.
Breakfast in a bit...
Life over death!

Cut your damn nails. That shit is nasty embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
hope is not the north buhari is working with bandit to takeover!
Your highness grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Maybe he dey use the nails finger something.
Labadi69:

But you mAh like wahala too Sha grin grin grin.
Oh I forgot... you're the yamayama crooner.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
JerryBizz:
Breakfast in a bit...
Life over death!
Nice mug.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
The best yogurt ever. So yummy & creamy, and healthy to boot.

Wifey makes something similar. She blends yogurt and fruits then puts it in a popsicle mold and freezes it. Comes out cold, delicious and healthy.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Labadi69:

Lies joor!!
Only this week, two ladies have said they are cute and they suite me. Need I talk of other times? I have eyes too...So, I know a good nail when I see one.
I know you're just trying to talk down on them nails...hahah grin
They aren't that sharp and long wink
It's just the the lengthy framework of the nails. Which even makes it cute.

Come , so I can "chook" your left eyeball with my nails smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
Gaskiya ne.

Chai arewa gani da Kai.
Gaskiya...Haka ne!

Mma, mesiere...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
Maybe he dey use the nails finger something.
But you mAh like wahala too Sha grin grin grin.
Oh I forgot... you're the yamayama crooner.
S
Yamayama...." Finger something "
O baje gaan

Smh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Labadi69:
Beans and Yam…
What sort of fuckery is this!?? undecided
Labadi , fear God.
This is food section, not garbage/dustbin section la.
But maybe the man is a naturalist. Honouring mother Earth.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2021
JerryBizz:

S
Yamayama...." Finger something "
O baje gaan

Smh
M sorry my dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rinahskitchen: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mavinsoladele:
hello Rinahskitchen, I'm in Akure. Could I come to you for a visit?? grin grin
Definitely grin
Be ready to place order
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Labadi69:
Beans and Yam…

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
JerryBizz:

Lies joor!!
Only this week, two ladies have said they are cute and they suite me. Need I talk of other times? I have eyes too...So, I know a good nail when I see one.
I know you're just trying to talk down on them nails...hahah grin
They aren't that sharp and long wink
It's just the the lengthy framework of the nails. Which even makes it cute.

Come , so I can "chook" your left eyeball with my nails smiley
Actually, the nails fine sha

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
Hello are those giant shrimps in the soup?
Yes, they are, ahnie. They're "extra colossal" shrimps. I guess you must love shrimps too?

LordReed:

Wifey makes something similar. She blends yogurt and fruits then puts in a popsicle mold and freezes it. Comes out cold, delicious and healthy.
That's awesome! I've never made my own yogurt popsicles before but I will definitely give it a try sometime.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Noodles with fried beef and turkey. The pepper, very hot.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yes, they are, ahnie. They're "extra colossal" shrimps. I guess you must love shrimps too?

That's awesome! I've never made my own yogurt popsicles before but I will definitely give it a try sometime.
Thanks cloudy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
amorprincesa:
Tantalizing .

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:

Thanks cloudy.
Sure thing

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
In a bit...

Just came home from one of the many Gender-based violence symposiums going on in the city today. Mine was at Cyprian Ekwensi Centre for Arts and Culture.
It was cool. So many government staff and people from other works of life attended. It was an interactive session
Happy International Day For The Elimination Of Violence Against Women.

It is my hope that gender violence of both sexes is reduced to the bearest minimum, or even eradicated completely from our society.
Everyone deserves and needs love.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mvena:

Actually, the nails fine sha
Ok ma... You know a good thing when you see it, jare..Don't mind that other labadi guy LoL

Ehh, but why add the frog memes after complimenting my nails grin
Don't be shy to be honest, nauuu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:

M sorry my dear.
Who is this one whining??
Trouble maker like you is saying she's sorry..
Nsu ke ado
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
JerryBizz:

Ok ma... You know a good thing when you see it, jare..Don't mind that other labadi guy LoL

Ehh, but why add the frog memes after complimenting my nails grin
Don't be shy to be honest, nauuu
I was explaining na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
amorprincesa:
I fit get one spoon?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
Gaskiya ne.

Chai arewa gani da Kai.

Walahi talahi!
Those days sitting on a mat under the dongoyaro tree while breaking and eating jada were great memories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simplecity(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.