Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5838688 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2021
JerryBizz:

Stay away from processed meat una no go listen. Oya eat more sausage na angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adaanna(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Coconut jollof rice is ready... Come with spoon and chilled juice.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adaanna:
Same food today chai , so yummy...

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
If I continue to view the food prepared on this thread, depression will just set in. I swear people get money

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
anonymuz:
My lunch
Okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
If I continue to view the food prepared on this thread, depression will just set in. I swear people get money
Depression?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adaanna(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
RUGGEDWEAVER:

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dinner tonight smiley

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abacha wey no want wahala tongue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
aboyaji:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsFaith: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
RUGGEDWEAVER:

I can’t differentiate coconut rice from the normal rice because the aroma and the taste doesn’t tell a difference.

Maybe if the coconut is diced sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adaanna:
congratulations
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
aboyaji:
great

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Petyprincess:
Dinner tonight smiley
nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
The taste is different meanwhile the aroma depends on the amount of coconut milk used and is more sweeter than the normal jellof rice.
MsFaith:

I can’t differentiate coconut rice from the normal rice because the aroma and the taste doesn’t tell a difference.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
aboyaji:
Abacha kwa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
MsFaith:

the aroma and taste tells the difference,very unique,except the coconut isn't juicy,sweet or wasn't added in the right proportion and if the person who made it did a bad job.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Dinner:

Pounded yam.

Please, I need to get an elderly person a food processor. Can anyone suggest a good one I can get on Jumia.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Micielito: 2:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Ewa and dodo

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Moi-moi and Akamu mixed with 3-in-1 peak for the breakfast.
I swear e no reach me chop but I go still do eyes service with am.
Mariangeles and Mvena should please join me.
SAPA wants to destroy my detty disemba. cry

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Mariangeles and Mvena should please join me.
I don’t eat beans or take Akamu
Sapa with peak milk?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Micielito:
Ewa and dodo

That metal bowl reminds me of the days when men were boys. LoL

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2021
Mvena:

I don’t eat beans or take Akamu
Sapa with peak milk?
Thank God you don't, e no kukuma reach me before. tongue
By the way, that's not peak milk. Peak milk is #2,300 while the 3-in-1 peak is just #700.
But on a real, why don't you eat beans/Akamu?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Thank God you don't, e no kukuma reach me before. tongue
By the way, that's not peak milk. Peak milk is #2,300 while the 3-in-1 peak is just #700.
But on a real, why don't you eat beans/Akamu?
For beans, I got an allergy for it and akamu is something I don’t like
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Mvena:

Allergy? This is totally new.
Do you take custard?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Allergy? This is totally new.
Do you take custard?
Nope
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2021
Mvena:

Mvena:

Nope

And you're here trying to bring others down?

You have allergies and you're quite choosy about food. Don't you know that there are people like me and more who eat any and EVERYTHING, yet we are optimistic about Life.

You and that labalabadi should try hustle hard and have the ability to cook in your kitchens, then post pictures here. That's the essence of this thread. And not to put people down.

For me, I sip garri, take pap, eat yam or potatoes with just red oil and still post them here. No one in this thread feeds others.

Be grateful for your daily bread. Stay positive.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2021
aboyaji:

And you're here trying to bring others down?

You have allergies and you're quite choosy about food. Don't you know that there are people like me and more who eat any and EVERYTHING, yet we are optimistic about Life.

You and that labalabadi should try hustle hard and have the ability to cook in your kitchens, then post pictures here. That's the essence of this thread. And not to put people down.

For me, I sip garri, take pap, eat yam or potatoes with just red oil and still post them here. No one in this thread feeds others.

Be grateful for your daily bread. Stay positive.
I don bring you or any of your relatives down before?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Mariangeles and Mve.na should please join me.

You sure say e dey your mind to share so? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3493) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.