Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752329 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Moana:
i ate the whole beef burger and i left the olives tongue

Meanie!! grin grin
The guy go just hyperventilate for you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Father's Day!!!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Finger licking ogbono soup with spinach, goat meat and kpomo loading... grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Foodlanders...come and help ur boy before its 6pm oooo.... Pls ooooooooooooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akposy:
Foodlanders...come and help ur boy before its 6pm oooo.... Pls ooooooooooooo

How do I vote? Do I just click on your intro or I have to expressly tell them I am voting you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Breakfast for bae and i

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2015
God bless whoever first thought up the idea of 'Beans Flour' and 'canned palm kernel extract'. Amen. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
weekend of baking,
Meat pie as usual and cake.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
ayyoshert:
weekend of baking, Meat pie as usual and cake.
Did you consume all that meat pie?
Are you married?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dinner
Filini, chicken and squash

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Joavid:

Did you consume all that meat pie?

Are you married?
most were shared with colleagues at work, not married.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
Dinner

That looks very good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
cutiereborn:
Happy Father's Day!!!

Yes, yes, yes to this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
touchmeder:

That looks very good
thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by T3Amo(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Everything Organic smiley. Steak, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, carrot and corn. Will post a pic when it's ready

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
T3Amo:
Everything Organic smiley. Steak, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, carrot and corn. Will post a pic when it's ready
where's the finished product?
Looks good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by T3Amo(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:
where's the finished product!
you have good timing. I was just about to post it.

Bon Appétit. The same dish can be prepared using chicken or fish. It's very simple and yum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
Dinner
looks good. That thing with the green beans on it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
T3Amo:

Bon Appétit
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
T3Amo:

Bon Appétit. The same dish can be prepared using chicken or fish. It's very simple and yum

Yummy!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
ayyoshert:
weekend of baking,
Meat pie as usual and cake.

The cake looks delicious. Recipe please kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Roland17:
Finger licking ogbono soup with spinach, goat meat and kpomo loading... grin grin

wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Yummy!

You go like food oh. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Scrypt:

You go like food oh. grin

I do!! grin wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
datalossvictim1:

The cake looks delicious. Recipe please kiss
500g flour
500g margarine
500g baking sugar N.B not regular sugar, if regular sugar 300g is ok
500g eggs
baking powder
i used vanilla powder flavour and orange flavour liquid.
the work was in whisking the egg white to foam level, i separated the yoke and egg white.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
ayyoshert:

500g flour
500g margarine
500g baking sugar N.B not regular sugar, if regular sugar 300g is ok
500g eggs
baking powder
i used vanilla powder flavour and orange flavour liquid.
the work was in whisking the egg white to foam level, i separated the yoke and egg white.

I nearly fainted. I thought you wrote 500 eggs shocked shocked smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

Was hoping to see a pic of chicken & chips tongue

Saw your previous mention on the healthy thread, you are meant to add some greens, not just fruits packed with fructose tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Was hoping to see a pic of chicken & chips tongue

Saw your previous mention on the healthy thread, you are meant to add some greens, not just fruits packed with fructose tongue tongue tongue

You be winch shocked shocked

God knows I had not taken that meal in a long time, but felt like it today and just finished it a few mins ago only for me to see this ur post now angry angry but the good thing is I took only one chicken instead of 4. Great improvement wink

I already take greens in my soup. Too much of it is bad jor tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

You be winch shocked shocked

God knows I had not taken that meal in a long time, but felt like it today and just finished it a few mins ago only for me to see this ur post now angry angry but the good thing is I took only one chicken instead of 4. Great improvement wink

I already take greens in my soup. Too much of it is bad jor tongue

grin grin grin grin grin Pesin fit turn to green monster abi?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
one will poopoo till eternity!
500kg egg is around 6 to 7 for the size i used.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
ayyoshert:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
one will poopoo till eternity!
500kg egg is around 6 to 7 for the size i used.
500kg eggs is 6 to 7 eggs?!!!!! Na ostrich egg?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Made this ayamase last week on the fly. Had to manage what i had. It's so hard to get ingredients over here.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: everton4life(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.