Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752109 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
tranxo:
500kg eggs is 6 to 7 eggs?!!!!! Na ostrich egg?

grin grin grin grin

I cannot even attempt to make this cake. 500g then 500kg then 6-7 eggs. That cake surely smells of egg only.All the other ingredients are overpowered by the eggs. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ayyoshert, this ur egg is causing commotion here o
Pls come and redefine it smiley
Before we start pooing till eternity
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
cococandy:
looks good. That thing with the green beans on it
thank you. Just fried a little green pepper that i added to the chicken stew. I love filini pasta , takes less than 15mins to cook
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bollinger:
Made this ayamase last week on the fly. Had to manage what i had. It's so hard to get ingredients over here.

Waoh!!!

I might just be inspired to make this today wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

Waoh!!!

I might just be inspired to make this today wink
l

Go for it. If you get it right, it's the best stew for rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ayamase kon begin dey hungry me too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bollinger:
Made this ayamase last week on the fly. Had to manage what i had. It's so hard to get ingredients over here.

Hi, so you only used green bell peppers & 2 cherry tomatoes and it turned out great?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bollinger:
l

Go for it. If you get it right, it's the best stew for rice.

say that again smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:
Ayamase kon begin dey hungry me too

grin grin grin

I can cook and send to you o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
ayyoshert:
weekend of baking,
Meat pie as usual and cake.

Sorry to ask,while ur meat pie was n d oven, did u turn it to the oda side for the back to get baked? Also it looks like u didn't press down the fork at the sides properly for them to seal up. Are u one to follow so so and so degrees for baking of ur meat pie? Or u just use low heat and knw when it is ready or done? Sorry too many questions
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

I can cook and send to you o

Oya now, make I give you my address and post code?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Oya now, make I give you my address and post code?

I know you think I'm joking

Ok oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

I know you think I'm joking

Ok oo

I know you are not joking, why do you this my previous post had no smiley(s) abeg do something kia kia jare
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hi, so you only used green bell peppers & 2 cherry tomatoes and it turned out great?

Yes. The quantity of tomato and habanero pepper is dependent on the quantity of green pepper. Irrespective of quantity, the ratio is usually 6:2 for tomato and 2:1 for habanero pepper. The Real secret is to make sure one boils the blend till all the liquid dries up before frying. Don't forget iru oooooo. Goodluck.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Yes. The quantity of tomato and habanero pepper is dependent on the quantity of green pepper. Irrespective of quantity, the ratio is usually 6:2 for tomato and 2:1 for habanero pepper. The Real secret is to make sure one boils the blend till all the liquid dries up before frying. Don't forget iru oooooo. Goodluck .

Thanks a mill. Na Iru you dey mention without an Aunty prefix? You're spoiled. grin

Naijababe will arrange iru for me as I'm completely out of Naija condiments grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thanks a mill. Na Iru you dey mention without an Aunty prefix? You're spoiled. grin

Naijababe will arrange iru for me as I'm completely out of Naija condiments grin

You don't want igbin ati ponmo sisun? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

You don't want igbin ati ponmo sisun? grin

Agbaya grin na me you dey do like this ehn , olorun wa

Okay oh I'll take those too embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shrimps and fried rice.

Pineapple and kiwi fruit.

Don't ask ME if I will eat all of it grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

Agbaya grin na me you dey do like this ehn , olorun wa

Okay oh I'll take those too embarassed

Wa fo mo now grin You want igbin ati ponmo after you don call me agbaya finish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Wa fo mo now grin You want igbin ati ponmo after you don call me agbaya finish

Hahaha odaa jor mabinu.. #Grabs igbin & dry ponmo from her#

Agbaya lipsrsealed grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

I know you are not joking, why do you this my previous post had no smiley(s) abeg do something kia kia jare

Naija babe, I have started work oooo your girl remains loyal ma wink

And pls give me your Ekene Dili Chukwu bus stop. I no know wetin be post code o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hahaha odaa jor mabinu.. #Grabs igbin & dry ponmo from her#

Agbaya lipsrsealed grin

Spits on igbin and ponmo and Ewuro had no choice to handover back to the real owner

That is how an agbaya conquers grin grin grin grin

Kimoni:

Oloti bus-stop, ni ilu oni yinyin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Spits on igbin and ponmo and Ewuro had no choice to handover back to the real owner

That is how an agbaya conquers grin grin grin grin

ordinary spit... Put sputum join, ajepo cheesy

#proudly walks off with my igbin, ponmo & iru#

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

ordinary spit... Put sputum join, ajepo cheesy

#proudly walks off with my igbin, ponmo & iru#

Blood of Jesus! shocked Alatenuje grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Blood of Jesus! shocked Alatenuje grin grin grin grin grin grin

My middle name when it comes to food matter grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
howdy fam?? smiley doesn't this just look awesome?? smiley

photo credit: nmeri17
akamu prepahrin credit: the legendary nmeri17 cheesy

For Promotional Use Only wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

My middle name when it comes to food matter grin

Come and visit Abz town and I will cook for you to your heart's desire cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

Kimoni Abeg what is that leaf in the sink.

Naijababe I tried to do 'eating clean' ayamase. grin very lil oil it was not just it ejoor cheesy

Abeg e no be it hubby said ki ni eleyi nitori oloun cheesy ayamase no be am without epo shayin(me and my Yoruba cheesy) all over it all join the zillions of calories

.Besides se person fit eat ayamase with quinoa or cous cous cheesy chai e no easy o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Come and visit Abz town and I will cook for you to your heart's desire cool

And where's this place?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

And where's this place?

Aberrrrdeeern (with Scottish accent cheesy) Scotland
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
damiso:

Aberrrrdeeern (with Scottish accent cheesy) Scotland

Next year for sure grin I go eat burst!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
damiso:

Kimoni Abeg what is that leaf in the sink.

Naijababe I tried to do 'eating clean' ayamase. grin very lil oil it was not just it ejoor cheesy

Abeg e no be it hubby said ki ni eleyi nitori oloun cheesy ayamase no be am without epo shayin(me and my Yoruba cheesy) all over it all join the zillions of calories

.Besides se person fit eat ayamase with quinoa or cous cous cheesy chai e no easy o

Oil less ayamase kwa?! You are on your own, make oyel police come and catch me na! Aye lamase ka to se orun o, shebi nor be everyday we dey chop am grin

Boil your quinoa with coconut milk, it is to die for.

@ Ewuro4, damiso don tell you, ibi ti a ti nje aye onigbin ni yen

Ewuro4:

Next year for sure grin I go eat burst!

We go know who tire first na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.