Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734408 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:52am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
How are you? I know you want me to say something about your alcoholic drink. I prefer it mixed with other beverages. Hennessy!!! That is strange, ma'am! Yes! That is strange! grin

You wanted drinks and I gave you. Pls drink and don't say anything.

I don't have fruit juice. Next time smiley

I'm fine though. How are you too?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 3:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Oh and drinks are on the house grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Really? You clearly have an agenda.

Sorry Roland, big fan here.

Happy 4th of July smiley

Thanks' Happy 4th of July to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Roland17:

Thanks' Happy 4th of July to you

Thanks but I'm in Can. Ours was wednesday . but I'll take your wishes anyway smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thanks but I'm in Can. Ours was wednesday . but I'll take your wishes anyway smiley

Ooo my bad..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Firework folks won't let somebody sleep this night. angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:
Chicken kebab coming soon.
Steak and orisirisi too.

Roland17 I sight you smiley

Chai I miss Babyosisi cry

She for don full this thread with pics by now.

Happy 4th of July armyofone, CFCfan et al. kiss kiss
Daalu nne cool
I had some Barbeque (suya) with rice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Ah! Tasty! Why is it that most of you don't usually serve your food with juice or soda?
are you always this..............
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Hehehe... You always have a funny way of presenting your meal. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehehehehe....like how?.
U did not vote for me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:
Chicken kebab coming soon. Steak and orisirisi too.
Roland17 I sight you smiley
Chai I miss Babyosisi cry
She for don full this thread with pics by now.
Happy 4th of July armyofone, CFCfan et al. kiss kiss
Where is babyosisi..... Why did she deactivated her acct? Any alternate acct?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Akposy:

Where is babyosisi..... Why did she deactivated her acct? Any alternate acct?

No alternate acc dear.
At least none that I know of.

She's gone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Ah! Tasty! Why is it that most of you don't usually serve your food with juice or soda?
Okay. Pls supply the juice to us...i prefer strawberry juice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:
Firework folks won't let somebody sleep this night. angry angry
What are they celebrating
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:

No alternate acc dear. At least none that I know of.
She's gone.
Eyah. I miss her..... No wonder i did not c her on d voting thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Akposy:

What are they celebrating

America's Independence Day.

Like our October 1st in naija.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nothing like cooking at home for the whole family
Mash, peas and carrots, mushroom sauce and pork...
My mum made the sauce though and i made the rest... now i know why my dad married this woman o

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you want to Learn how to prepare African salad ( or abacha) and any other Igbo food,. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number. Its free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
The 4th of July people really went to town. LOL una well done oh.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2015
sweetie how are you, that your July 4 food looked very appetizing.
I slept real good...no cook out just me and remote/Roku/Netflix.
Sheniqua don take break?

cococandy:

No alternate acc dear.
At least none that I know of.

She's gone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:45am On Jul 07, 2015
armyofone:
sweetie how are you, that your July 4 food looked very appetizing.
I slept real good...no cook out just me and remote/Roku/Netflix.
Sheniqua don take break?

I'm fine wink thanks.
I wish I did netflix on that day. Having guests is not fun sometimes .

She said it's a permanent break. I hope she changes her mind.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Coconut rice on a bed of six beans , dodo and deep fried goat meat stew.. Yumm0

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ewuro4:
Coconut rice on a bed of six beans , dodo and deep fried goat meat stew.. Yumm0
Yummy, yummy yummy!

You don't even know how to fry dodo properly sha. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chai it haff tae.

Lunch of fried rice & chicken.

Dinner of Apple & seedless grape.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yummy, yummy yummy!

My bad grin grin

Fried Eggs (onions, herbanero, tomatoes & red pepper)

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chai it haff tae.

did u prepare d chicken urself? Pls share ur method
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chai it haff tae.

Bia, Herzumpther, that's a pear o!! And I totally love em!! cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lazy supper.

Noodles and pan seared salmon steak. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kiwi5: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fried Quinoa

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
tchiwinnie:
did u prepare d chicken urself? Pls share ur method
Yes dear I did.

Ingredients

Oil
1 whole chicken, which I cut into 7 pieces.
Salt ground black pepper
Herb

Procedure.
Heat the oven to 450°. Put the oil in a roasting pan and put it in the oven until the oil is hot. Add the chicken and turn it a couple of times. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and return the pan to the oven. After the chicken has cooked for 15 to 20 minutes, add herb and allow it to cook but keep turning it while you add herb gradually. keep checking then when you feel its done, you can then serve.

This is my second attempt ma'am. I don't know what the herb contains, I collected it from my elder sister and she simply calls it herb. The herb is optional too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
tchidi:

Bia, Herzumpther, that's a pear o!! And I totally love em!! cry
And I call am apple lol. No worry, I will send some to you. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Yam, boiled Plantain and Stewed fresh fish. Yum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yummy, yummy yummy!
Oga..its gud to c u here..... Hope u r enjoying our dishes?
Gud evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bongadu and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.