Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731820 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:
Breakfast!
undecided undecided I need your home addy, foreign food inspection things.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Kai this woman. See that humongous Lagos ede undecided

You like? You nor see my crab too grin

And what is wrong with my breakfast?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

undecided undecided I need your home addy, foreign food inspection things.

Inspection? More like opportunity to commit snail thievery grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:

You like? You nor see my crab too grin

And what is wrong with my breakfast?

*sigh* haven't had such goodies in years.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:

Inspection? More like opportunity to commit snail thievery grin

We must take all the Ghana must go to our office for testing. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

We must take all the Ghana must go to our office for testing. cool

There are no Ghana must go bags here grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:

There are no Ghana must go bags here grin

The yellow & black stripes plastic bag then. Don't worry we'll figure it out. Adress please cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

The yellow & black stripes plastic bag then. Don't worry we'll figure it out. Adress please cool

Ole onijekuje grin . You be winch, how you take know about the yellow and black stripes bag?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:

Ole onijekuje grin . You be winch, how you take know about the yellow and black stripes bag?

Hehe cheesy cheesy emi Jaguda furarami, oya boys! Dragon! Buster! Cruncher! ... Off to Naijababe's crib. cheesy infact we are bringing your whole deep freezer, yes that one you keep your Naija goodies. grin embarassed

Let's move!! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe cheesy cheesy emi Jaguda furarami, oya boys! Dragon! Buster! Cruncher! ... Off to Naijababe's crib. cheesy infact we are bringing your whole deep freezer, yes that one you keep your Naija goodies. grin embarassed

Let's move!! angry

Time to take cover. Una go fear gamalin 30 o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chronique(m): 1:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Dinner: yam pottage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2015
chronique:
Dinner: yam pottage

Hoolala... Yum!
naijababe:

Time to take cover. Una go fear gamalin 30 o grin

grin grin

How's the weather on your side? It's scalding here think I'm gonna have a heat stroke. With the AC on 24/7 (kids are home now) , I hope the thing will not pack up asap. haven't experienced that in years.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Fried rice and Efo riro (spinach & bok choy) gbogboe grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Ewuro4:

Look at this,i am obsessed with efo riro...nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hoolala... Yum!

grin grin

How's the weather on your side? It's scalding here think I'm gonna have a heat stroke. With the AC on 24/7 (kids are home now) , I hope the thing will not pack up asap. haven't experienced that in years.

Abz is mild and dull, we nor dey get better summer here. Average temperature is around 22 degrees C
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olhrt: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Check out ds tune freshly cooked by my hommie

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/21928

Yummie!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:
Ewuro4, kimoni, chillisauce, how are y'all liking me now? grin grin grin

Jesu! See punishment . Make a pepper sauce with this and life changes for a second
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Jesu! See punishment . Make a pepper sauce with this and life changes for a second

You don't even know the half of it. I have snacked, ate with cold garri and groundnut, made better okro but not to worry, the pepper sauce is on the list grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

Look at this,i am obsessed with efo riro...nice.

Thanks! wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Vanilla bundt cake with milk chocolate drizzle

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yummy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:
how are y'all liking me now? grin grin grin

What are those? shocked they look like worn out clitoriss' embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na which kind wahala be this? Datalossvictim1. Is this a ploy to make me hungry? Why did you comment on this thread. shocked angry embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Scrypt:

Na which kind wahala be this? Datalossvictim1. Is this a ploy to make me hungry? Why did you comment on this thread. shocked angry embarassed

Lol what you on about mate? grin you hungry? I'm just about to order pizza cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Lol what you on about mate? grin you hungry? I'm just about to order pizza cheesy

angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:

grin grin that's exactly what guys call it - clitoriss' wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:

grin grin that's exactly what it is - clitoriss' wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
naijababe:

You don't even know the half of it. I have snacked, ate with cold garri and groundnut, made better okro but not to worry, the pepper sauce is on the list grin

cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:07am On Jun 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:

That's dried snail. What's wrong with you cheesy
Nwa how are you anyways? Long time.

Naijababe lucky you say I no dey chop snail. You for just wake up and you won't see them again. That's plenty right there. Especially here that the nearest African store is almost 100miles away.
If they tell you how much they will sell it to you ehn, you go fear them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
cococandy:

That's dried snail. What's wrong with you cheesy
Nwa how are you anyways? Long time.

Oh snails embarassed never had them before! I wonder what they taste like.
A di'm mma nne. Just enjoying the summer break now.
I trust that you and your family are doing great kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin that's exactly it is - clitoriss' wink

grin cheeii

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mikel99(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.