Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732267 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
cococandy:

It looks like egusi soup.

I could eat that. Although I've never eaten peanut soup before. I'm sure it must taste nice too
Yea. It looks like egusi soup but d groundnut give it a sweet taste and nice aroma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akposy:

Thanks.
I had to borrow d grinding stone oooo..cos man must eat.

Not the taste... I mean d appearance

The appearance looks just fine to me. Mine looks like that too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tats(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Double cooked potato, pan fried turkey breast, gravy and vegetables

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
touchmeder:

The appearance looks just fine to me. Mine looks like that too.
Okay. Thanks 4 your comment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tats:
Sir. What do u mean by double cooked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tats(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akposy:

Sir. What do u mean by double cooked

Boiled up to a point and then roasted. Used an air fryer for roasting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tats:

Okay. Kool..but i dont know what an air fryer is though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tats(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akposy:

Okay. Kool..but i dont know what an air fryer is though

See more about it in the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_fryer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tats:

Thanks! Done. How much is the cheapest?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
totalbaby:
It looks yummy. Did you make it yourself or you bought it?

I cooked it dear wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tats:
I like it. Take away one of the turkey breasts. What are you serving it with?That is a camping meal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cococandy biko can I have your fried rice and breaded shrimps recipe.
cococandy:
Egusi soup
Fried rice with breaded shrimps
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nothing like fruits and a "house hunters international" marathon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
sleek09:
Cococandy biko can I have your fried rice and breaded shrimps recipe.
smiley of course.
By mail or courier?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good afternoon

Today I prepared
- Rice and Sausage stew.
Mmmmmnam with my beautiful girls.

Have a lovely day ahead nairalanders

Cherlene

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by whiteybankz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cherlene:
Good afternoon

Today I prepared
- Rice and Sausage stew.
Mmmmmnam with my beautiful girls.

Have a lovely day ahead nairalanders

Cherlene
Oh wow, now u got me salivating. Where's your second kid, this one is pretty cute
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
whiteybankz:

Oh wow, now u got me salivating. Where's your second kid, this one is pretty cute

Awwwh sorry oh.
My STOMACH IS SATIATED after a delicious meal.

My youngest is the beautiful two hands appearing on the image. One hand at the OVEN-HANDLE and the other on THE CHAIR.

Thank you.

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Happy 4th of July...today's jolification no be here ooo, I am breaking all the rules... grin #cookingout

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by whiteybankz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwwh sorry oh.
My STOMACH IS SATIATED after a delicious meal.

My youngest is the beautiful two hands appearing on the image. One hand at the OVEN-HANDLE and the other on THE CHAIR.

Thank you.

Cherlene

Good for you. I'm talking about her face you'r talking akout her hand lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Chicken kebab coming soon.
Steak and orisirisi too.

Roland17 I sight you smiley

Chai I miss Babyosisi cry

She for don full this thread with pics by now.

Happy 4th of July armyofone, CFCfan et al. kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:
Chicken kebab coming soon.
Steak and orisirisi too.

Roland17 I sight you smiley

Chai I miss Babyosisi cry

She for don full this thread with pics by now.

Happy 4th of July armyofone, CFCfan et al. kiss kiss
Nwanyioma I dey believe u ooooh, I am definitely trying that kebab very very soon.

You beat me to the memories of Babyosisi, she for don scatter this thread with pictures..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Roland17:

Nwanyioma I dey believe u ooooh, I am definitely trying that kebab very very soon.

You beat me to the memories of Babyosisi, she for don scatter this thread with pictures..

Done. This one is for you cheesy. Served with rice n baked beans, corn n salad. Enjoy

Space no dey for steak or any other thing for now

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:

Done. This one is for you cheesy. Served with rice n baked beans, corn n salad. Enjoy

Space no dey for steak or any other thing for now
Ah! Tasty! Why is it that most of you don't usually serve your food with juice or soda?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Roland17:
Happy 4th of July...today's jolification no be here ooo, I am breaking all the rules... grin #cookingout

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2591674_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Holy Molly! Yum!Yum!Yum! grin grin cheesy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 3:36am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Ah! Tasty! Why is it that most of you don't usually serve your food with juice or soda?

What difference does it make?
You never get satisfied , are you? You must cling onto some kind of criticism even when it's obvious you want that food on your table asap.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

What difference does it make?
You never get satisfied , are you? You must cling onto some kind of criticism even when it's obvious you want that food on your table asap.
Are you serious? I have no idea of what you are talking about, lady. I only ask a question that needs a good answer. Yes, I like the food. I didn't say I hate it in my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 3:42am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Holy Molly! Yum!Yum!Yum! grin grin cheesy cool

Really? You clearly have an agenda.

Sorry Roland, big fan here.

Happy 4th of July smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:42am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:

I actually served it with drinks.

I dislike soda though. I only take it occasionally. it's always either juice or alcohol.

But no juice today.

I like to mix these two. Weird?

Enjoy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Akposy:
Thank u all for voting for me during the contest. I am highly grateful.

Rice and bean with fish stew and fried plantain
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2576937_rice_jpeg5a9638fcc0a978e2c552274095c77b3e
Hehehe... You always have a funny way of presenting your meal. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Hehehe... You always have a funny way of presenting your meal. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the day they will gather and beat you in this food section, I won't be there to save you. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:

I actually served it with drinks.

I dislike soda though. I only take it occasionally. it's always either juice or alcohol.

But no juice today.

I like to mix these two. Weird?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2592818_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Enjoy
How are you? I know you want me to say something about your alcoholic drink. I prefer it mixed with other beverages. Hennessy!!! That is strange, ma'am! Yes! That is strange! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 3:49am On Jul 05, 2015
all4naija:
Are you serious? I have no idea of what you are talking about, lady. I only ask a question that needs a good answer. Yes, I like the food. I didn't say I hate in my previous post.

Yeah right... Care for some leftover mushroom Tortellini & braised beef?

Yeye boy .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.