Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748663 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Tchidi.....Tchidi...Tchidi. grin cool

Are you sure you are going to cook and eat that?

I can supply you big bush rat on weekly basis. You seem to like bushmeat. grin

You don't need to pay for it. It's Free.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
uniklinkum:
My fellow foodie I greet you all. Got back from the gym and preparing something in the kitchen for y'all the pictures will hit the wall in a mo.
Waiting.. .........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Boiled plantain - fine, friedplantain - fine, roasted plantain - fine, plantain soup - what the _fuck? angry
Can't you folks use banana, carrot or something else angry

grin the love of plantain is the beginning of culinary skills cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:
Sugarcoconut: Your food is inviting. I will try Giz-Dodo. Can I have ur addy and post code? What's the dress code? Friendly visit. Saturday Afternoon grin

Thanks 4 complementing and sure it's worth giving a try. Lol...u ain't serious. Hmmm am thinking coming d way God created u would be perfect. #Naturaltinz grin tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Rice and salad with fried plantain with milk.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Sugarcoconut, all these food you are sharing, there is God oo. cry only you Meatball, grilled chicken, marcaroni, beef kebab, baked rice, roasted yam, mackerel fish etc.... . haba angry

Shebi na e make I share am here so una go follow mi chop am. Feel free to serve urself u hear grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:
So, I want to cook plantain peppersoup with this bushmeat!! grin grin
Watch this space.

Eewwww! That's an adult rat mehn. I eat bush meat but I hate to see it in this state cos it can make mi change ma mind.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2015
uniklinkum:
Rice and salad with fried plantain with milk.

Ma broda u can eat to save ur life...that's huge! But I won't complain much till I see u.

Enjoy! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Sugarcoconut. Ha-ha. Coming natural way is not a problem. Na that one go sweet pass. Eat 2 course meal. Proper meal and Fanny.
#stamina#fannyswindling#2 course meal. tongue grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
sugarcoconut:

Ma broda u can eat to save ur life...that's huge! But I won't complain much till I see u.

Enjoy! tongue

Fela don talk am now African man no dey chop shinshin put am well well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler oya breakfast is here.
Mixed fruits and
Sandwich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Fried plantain +Vegetable+Stockfish+ Beef+ Lamb.

At Last.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Sugarcoconut. That's balanced diet. Lovely. What's d sandwich content?. Yummy Yummy.
Need to finish my plantain first. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:

At Last.. grin

I use to fry my plantain light like this too before. But mummy scolding make me ditch the practice. nice to see someone that feels this style is better.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Uniklinkum. Yeah.I like light frying. Any reason why you were discouraged?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:
Uniklinkum. Yeah.I like light frying. Any reason why you were discouraged?

That the plantain don't get properly fried on the inside.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2015
sugarcoconut:

Eewwww! That's an adult rat mehn. I eat bush meat but I hate to see it in this state cos it can make mi change ma mind.

You mean the rats in your house are as big. As this?! shocked shocked shocked. Scary!! embarassed embarassed

FannySwindler, abeg send na!! Bush meat, nchi and every other one you can lay your hands on! They make a mean peppered sauce! kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Tchidi. Send me you addy. Let me see the outcome of this very one you are cooking.

Uniklinkum. Ha-ha...I sometimes eat plantain raw if am lazy to cook. grin
Well...most people like it deep fried...brown. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Tchidi. Send me you addy. Let me see the outcome of this very one you are cooking.

Uniklimkum. Ha-ha...I sometimes eat plantain raw if am lazy to cook. grin
Well...most people like it deep fried...brown. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:
Sugarcoconut. That's balanced diet. Lovely. What's d sandwich content?. Yummy Yummy.
Need to finish my plantain first. grin

Yes oo it mustu balance oo...lol. Ok it's ham, cheese and veggies (onion, cucumber, tomatoes)

I want mi some of ur plantain... angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:

At Last.. grin

FannySwindler are you sure you made this shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
sugarcoconut:
FannySwindler oya breakfast is here.
Mixed fruits and
Sandwich.

You're like me. I love fruits to death. My fruit bowl is never empty.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:

At Last.. grin

Praise god someone cooked today.

Francistony come and see ya fellow man. You ran away from common indomie contest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
I dreamed of different kinds of meat last night.
Pomo, shaki, assorted parts, beef and everything meat that's edible.

I was just packing everything inside one plastic bucket to go and cook when I get home.
Wetin I go call this one now?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

Praise god someone cooked today.

Francistony come and see ya fellow man. You ran away from common indomie contest.
grin grin embarassed

I am busy with sleep at most times. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

grin grin embarassed

I am busy with sleep at most times. tongue

Story. You can't cook noodles. That's all I know. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

Story. You can't cook noodles. That's all I know. tongue
I can cook noodles, boil yam, make eba etcetra.
I'll learn others later... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

I can cook noodles, boil yam, make eba etcetra.

I'll learn others later... cheesy

Make that noodle and post it here.

So far friedplantian has scored 2 and you scored 0

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cococandy. Hehe...Na real Praise God. Make e no be say... I just dey e-chop all of una food.

Amis. Lol. Before nko. I sabi cook small...just hiding my skills....aside FannySwindling. grin

Sugarcoconut. I like ham and cheese combo. Or egg mayonnaise. My plantain is available to you, as much as you want. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:
I dreamed of different kinds of meat last night.
Pomo, shaki, assorted parts, beef and everything meat that's edible.

I was just packing everything inside one plastic bucket to go and cook when I get home.
Wetin I go call this one now?

Lmao..it's a sign from God that an African store is opening near you grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:
Cococandy. Hehe...Na real Praise God. Make e no be say... I just dey e-chop all of una food.

Amis. Lol. Before nko. I sabi cook small...just hiding my skills....aside FannySwindling. grin

Sugarcoconut. I like ham and cheese combo. Or egg mayonnaise. My plantain is available to you, as much as you want. grin

Oh wait. I was confusing myself.
You're fannyswindler not friedplantian. Una names self grin

Lol. Francistony sorry. my bad. Kpele

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Amis:

Lmao..it's a sign from God that an African store is opening near you grin

I go happy ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.