Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747920 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fried Yam and Stew. Was already eating halfway. Forgot I was to post here....hunger things. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Beans and Corn
A.K.A Adalu
A.K.A Sokundale
A.K.A Lamuluke
A.K.A Moki.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
ayyoshert:
Beans and Corn
A.K.A Adalu
A.K.A Sokundale
A.K.A Lamuluke
A.K.A Moki.
My favourite

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dinner. Is served.. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:

Is this the end product of the bushmeat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Amis:

Is this the end product of the bushmeat

Yes Ma'am. smiley

Cc: friedplantain, fannyswindler.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tchidi. Interesting... How did it taste? Did u finish it despite our discouragement. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:
Is this what plantain peppersoup really looks like? Looks nice to me, I will try and see if I will be making something like this next weekend.
I'm guessing it is cooked the same way as the normal peppersoup, the only addition is the boiled plantain. ... Right? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:
Tchidi. Interesting... How did it taste? Did u finish it despite our discouragement. grin

Discouragement? Dude, if I see that bush rat again, i'll buy it! grin grin. When it comes to food, it takes a loooot to discourage me! It tasted awesome! Sincerely.

Friedplantain, yes. I made the peppersoup first, the put the plantain inside. When it cooked, I took it out so it doesn't thicken the water!! Few things are as pleasurable as good $€x, good food tops the list! embarassed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Following grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 3:37am On Aug 16, 2015
tchidi:

Discouragement? Dude, if I see that bush rat again, i'll buy it! grin grin. When it comes to food, it takes a loooot to discourage me! It tasted awesome! Sincerely.

Friedplantain, yes. I made the peppersoup first, the put the plantain inside. When it cooked, I took it out so it doesn't thicken the water!! Few things are as pleasurable as good $€x, good food tops the list! embarassed undecided

Please have some respect for ur body dont eat rat again sad embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2015
lepasharon:

Please have some respect for ur body dont eat rat again sad embarassed

Let me be the judge of that. Thanks. smiley smiley
I thought This place was to cook and post? If y'all are going to get all up in arms over what someone cooks and eats, we won't post anything here again.
I see foods here that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot long pole, but it's the persons choice, so I smile and move on. Why una de drink panadol for my headache na?? If I die, no be me die?! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
tchidi no vex Abeg , your food looks inviting.

More please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Ewuro4:
tchidi no vex Abeg , your food looks inviting.

More please.

Damn! What kind of ban is this?Just because i was trying to make fun of your meal..... angrygrin

Ewuro,did you conspire with the spambot to get me out of here for days?Even after emailing mods,they just ignored me and that has never happen. sadcheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2015
tchidi:

Let me be the judge of that. Thanks. smiley smiley
I thought This place was to cook and post? If y'all are going to get all up in arms over what someone cooks and eats, we won't post anything here again.
I see foods here that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot long pole, but it's the persons choice, so I smile and move on. Why una de drink panadol for my headache na?? If I die, no be me die?! undecided undecided

No vex sis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Egusi with spinach loading..

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
edwife:

Damn! What kind of ban is this?Just because i was trying to make fun of your meal..... angrygrin

Ewuro,did you conspire with the spambot to get me out of here for days?Even after emailing mods,they just ignored me and that has never happen. sadcheesy

Hehe grin the mods are always on my side cheesy

I knew you wanted to bully my goat head and got caught in the process. cheesy

How are you sweetheart. Long time no see. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Roland17:
Egusi with spinach loading..

Load quick Abeg. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin the mods are always on my side cheesy

I knew you wanted to bully my goat head and got caught in the process. cheesy

How are you sweetheart. Long time no see. kiss

hehehe

I am very well,i think so.Watching soccer and not happy for now.

Yea long time,trying to rest and sight seeing these days.Hope you cool? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
ayyoshert:
Beans and Corn
A.K.A Adalu
A.K.A Sokundale
A.K.A Lamuluke
A.K.A Moki.

A.K.A Deepon cheesy

My late pop's best meal. I've not had it in years sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
tchidi:

I sure will down this and even request for anoda serving without d knowledge of the original form. I sure looks appetising thou I ll alwys opt 4 yam in place of plantain in this case.

Trust u enjoyed it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
ayyoshert:
Beans and Corn
A.K.A Adalu
A.K.A Sokundale
A.K.A Lamuluke
A.K.A Moki.

Will try this soon. I've seen a lot of it recently and this looks delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
sugarcoconut:

Will try this soon. I've seen a lot of it recently and this looks delicious.
It tastes very nice, added lot of onions, pepper and smoked fish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kimoni:

A.K.A Deepon cheesy

My late pop's best meal. I've not had it in years sad
Deepon? Nice one
What language is that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
ayyoshert:

Deepon? Nice one
What language is that.

Maybe Ijebu...lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
I am a regular viewer on this thread but my first time posting.
Okro with Ugu and bitter leaf
Egusi with Ugu and bitter leaf
Steamed Ugu

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
My breakfast # indomie with fried egg

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
ADUKKY:
I am a regular viewer on this thread but my first time posting.
Okro with Ugu and bitter leaf
Egusi with Ugu and bitter leaf
Steamed Ugu

Nice one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
My breakfast # indomie with fried egg

Oga this food is for how many people shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Amis:

Oga this food is for how many people shocked

ONE "people"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tchidi. When is the next peppersoup meal? Yam peppersoup I guess....with bush meat.
You can give me the recipe for the previous peppersoup meal. Ty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
FannySwindler:
Tchidi. When is the next peppersoup meal? Yam peppersoup I guess....with bush meat.
You can give me the recipe for the previous peppersoup meal. Ty

LoL.... I asked the lady today to get the one i'll carry back to abuja. she said she'll tell her Dad. He's the hunter. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.