Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755404 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello friends and family... Please vote for baby Dilichukwu to win Cussons Baby Moment Competition. Simply click http://cussonsbabymoments.com. Then Click "View Gallery" to reveal all babies. Login with Facebook account and Click "Add Vote" to vote for Baby Dilichukwu Jayden Ken-agunobi (www.cussonsbabymoments.com/details/503).

Ain't I cute...Thanks a bunch!

Biko my fellow foodies. Help me do this grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
sugarcoconut:
Hello friends and family... Please vote for baby Dilichukwu to win Cussons Baby Moment Competition. Simply click http://cussonsbabymoments.com. Then Click "View Gallery" to reveal all babies. Login with Facebook account and Click "Add Vote" to vote for Baby Dilichukwu Jayden Ken-agunobi (www.cussonsbabymoments.com/details/503).

I have been trying to, an error message keeps popping up. undecided

Tchidi, good morning. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
@cococandy about the Ham and Swiss baked omlette

Permit me to ask, I do have minced turkey/ ham ( I do prefer turkey for Health purposes) which I intend to use, they are already cooked and seasoned, they were bought that way, do I have to still bake for 1hr or less considering the turkey has already been cooked?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Roland17:
@cococandy about the Ham and Swiss baked omlette

Permit me to ask, I do have minced turkey/ ham ( I do prefer turkey for Health purposes) which I intend to use, they are already cooked and seasoned, they were bought that way, do I have to still bake for 1hr or less considering the turkey has already been cooked?
Oh I used turkey ham too.

I don't know how it will turn out if you cook it for less time.
I just followed the recipe literally.
This was the first time I made it so I guess it won't hurt to experiment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Nwoke'm!!! I de throw salute!! grin embarassed kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Thanks for taking out time 2 try buh pls keep trying, u ll get 2ru. Its jst a messy network.

Pls ma pple ooo...I dey beg una too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2015
sugarcoconut:

is it me or he's actually doing the peace/victory sign grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2015
babythug:

is it me or he's actually doing the peace/victory sign grin

Lol...he's sending peace to d world tongue grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Whipped up a little something

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Whipped up a little something
Is this Abacha?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Adaobi12:
Is this Abacha?

Naaah. Its some thai rice noodle stuff I bought. Mixed with pieces of beef, vegetables and mushrooms
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pasta made with shredded turkey, veggies plus fried plantain.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
crowns2:
Pasta made with shredded beef, veggies plus fried plantain.
Yummmm.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
crowns2:
Pasta made with shredded turkey, veggies plus fried plantain.
You had me at hello!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Something light for dinner. Tummy tummy noddles with fresh tomatoes and a glass of Vitamilk (soya milk).

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
tranxo:
Something light for dinner. Tummy tummy noddles with fresh tomatoes and a glass of Vitamilk (soya milk).
This is really fresh tomates smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Can someone please help me with a step by step puff puff recipe and measurement. The last one I was given came out so hard like medium fine stone from Atlantic Ocean and ended up in the trash. If dem use that puff puft stone person, the person go develop stone head.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Inspired by Cococandy

I rubbed a little bit of oil at the base of the pan and also used onions.. No cheese for me, don't like it..

Tastes great.. Everyone is invited..

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Roland17:
Inspired by Cococandy

I rubbed a little bit of oil at the base of the pan and also used onions.. No cheese for me, don't like it..

Tastes great.. Everyone is invited..
Wow.
Nice job smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yam and plantain peppersoup with dry fish and goat meat.
Ukodo as my husband people dey call am. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
cococandy:
Yam and plantain peppersoup with dry fish and goat meat.
Ukodo as my husband people dey call am. smiley

See enjoyment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
bukatyne:

See enjoyment cheesy
omo I'm very happy.

Maybe I'm really Mrs foodo as Bollinger calls me.
You need to see how this peppersoup made me happy grin because I've been searching for the right spice for a while.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:
omo I'm very happy.

Maybe I'm really Mrs foodo as Bollinger calls me.
You need to see how this peppersoup made me happy grin because I've been searching for the right spice for a while.

Gaddemmit!! That peppersoup looks too sumptuous for words. For God's sake, wich kain tin be dis na? You wan ki persin wit long troat, ehn? Shame i can't cook anything till next month. Anyway, it's official. All in favor of nominating cococandy for minister for food and agriculture, say "aye". grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Bollinger:

Gaddemmit!! That peppersoup looks too sumptuous for words. For God's sake, wich kain tin be dis na? You wan ki persin wit long troat, ehn? Shame i can't cook anything till next month. Anyway, it's official. All in favor of nominating cococandy for minister for food and agriculture, say aye. grin
Aye aye. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:

Aye aye. cheesy

Lol....You know what? That is what I'll be calling you from now on. Honorable Minister. grin Mrs Foodo does not do you true justice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol....You know what? That is what I'll be calling you from now on. Honorable Minister. grin Mrs Foodo does not do you true justice.
i accept the title .

I hope it comes with benefits grin

You know something in the line of everyone submitting their food to me first. After I belleful, they can then eat. lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Eba (garri), Egusi & stew, cowleg, goat meat and Kponmo .. Haven't had Eba in 5-6 years , I'm too full.

Heard cold Eba is delicious so I'm keeping the leftover. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
CFCfan:
I've been in mourning due to the loss of daddy. He died weeks ago.
Eya ndo. oga dima. unugo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
CFCfan:
I've been in mourning due to the loss of daddy. He died weeks ago.
Eya ndo. oga dima. unugo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
crowns2:
I am admitted in the hospital and this is food served to me by the hospital here. Breakfast: Nice Ham, cheese, packaged butter, apricot, bread, chose black tea on the menu, there is an option for coffee. For desert was nice yoghurt with chopped fruits. Lunch: boiled potatoes, Fish and sauce, vegetable salad, Delicious desert, I really don't know what its called but it tasted heavenly and had a topping of chocolates and a chocolate cookie was served as well. Food is always neatly served with a smile. I don't pay a dime. My insurance covers it. I pray for my dear country's healthcare to get this good in service and delivery.

Abeg which country be that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kossyso, dollyjoy(f), UnfairLife7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.