Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760154 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
no i live in potakot and have strong links to obod oyeeboe, and i have very high iq tanking you very much

Who da phuck is this guy anyway?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Who da phuck is this guy anyway?
ok fine una! ill stop posting for here, the truth is im just jealous because I know deep down i don't no how 2 cook well, thas y I caused commution but I just wants uma to no that am very sorry and all d food posted here look yummy. i wont post here again, so so so deeply sorry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
ok fine una! ill stop posting for here, the truth is im just jealous because I know deep down i don't no how 2 cook well, thas y I caused commution but I just wants uma to no that am very sorry and all d food posted here look yummy. i wont post here again, so so so deeply sorry

Now was that so hard to say? No one is saying don't post here but just be civil about it. No one is the best cook. We all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
Is okay then, your apology is accepted but you can find some one to star teaching you now.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Now was that so hard to say? No one is saying don't post here but just be civil about it. No one is the best cook. We all learn everyday.
You are right!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:57am On Apr 23, 2017
please probs, how will I cook a good jollof rice? and everyone else that posted tasty looking recipes, be teaching me the secrets so I will also no how to make rhem
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Edit - not worth it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 1:42am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
please probs, how will I cook a good jollof rice? and everyone else that posted tasty looking recipes, be teaching me the secrets so I will also no how to make rhem
In. A simple way
Rice 500g
Butter one cooking spoon
Thyme two teaspoon
Curry. Two teaspoon
Nutmeg one teaspoon
Tomato Burri 70g
Pay leaves two
Water to cook the rice 85cl
Maggie three cube
Fresh pepper grounded
Salt two leve of teaspoon
Groundnut. Oil 3/4
Method
Place your pot on a cooking heat and add your groundnut oil ,now wait for 7 mint to allow the oil to hot,now put the. Pay leaves,after a mint use picker to remove the leave,now add the salt to the oil , then add the tomato burri to it and stir it , now add your fresh pepper that been ground to it,you will now wait for the water that be with the grounding pepper to dry,you!,yourself ;you will see wen the stew is drying then you will now add your. Curry,follow With thyme then nutmeg now stir it ,after two. Mint add. Maggie to it and stir it. And add water to it and then butter , you will now wait for the water to bold before. You will add the rice when you add the rice to the water,every 8,8mint you. Need. To look and. Stir so. That the rice. It won't born.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 23, 2017
-
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Baked potatoes, veggies and barbecue chicken

@spanzed I used that recipe I posted on your thread for this chicken. Very tasty.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Breakfast: sweet potatoes and scrambled eggs

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
early morning egg spaghetti

What the what.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
Here’s a basic recipe I use that works every time.

1. Mix a small tin of De Rica with water and add your spices (curry, Maggi, white pepper).
2. Fry with onion, ginger/garlic and scotch bonnet till the water dries.
3. Add beef stock and the rice (and add bay leaves) and let it cook.

That works for about 2 cups of rice and that’s usually the quantity I make in one go. I like my rice grainy and a little underdone so I don’t usually parboil but wash till the water runs clear. But you can parboil if you want, just until you can cut the rice with your fingernails. Stop the parboiling right there else you’ll be making a mushy red mess. And remember that jollof rice cooks mainly by steaming and not by boiling it in loads of water. The water should be more than the rice during the second cooking but not much more.

Roast tatashe and green pepper and add the blend to the tomato paste if you want a smokier owambe jollof.

That's just a standard lazy way of making jellof. You can go ahead and vary the protein and add whatever spices you want but make sure Maggi and curry are there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElmaSpeed(f): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger I'm still waiting for your next dish cool wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Bollinger I'm still waiting for your next dish cool wink

Haven't cooked anything for a while now. Will put something together next weekend.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
aydelicious:

In. A simple way
Rice 500g
Butter one cooking spoon
Thyme two teaspoon
Curry. Two teaspoon
Nutmeg one teaspoon
Tomato Burri 70g
Pay leaves two
Water to cook the rice 85cl
Maggie three cube
Fresh pepper grounded
Salt two leve of teaspoon
Groundnut. Oil 3/4
Method
Place your pot on a cooking heat and add your groundnut oil ,now wait for 7 mint to allow the oil to hot,now put the. Pay leaves,after a mint use picker to remove the leave,now add the salt to the oil , then add the tomato burri to it and stir it , now add your fresh pepper that been ground to it,you will now wait for the water that be with the grounding pepper to dry,you!,yourself ;you will see wen the stew is drying then you will now add your. Curry,follow With thyme then nutmeg now stir it ,after two. Mint add. Maggie to it and stir it. And add water to it and then butter , you will now wait for the water to bold before. You will add the rice when you add the rice to the water,every 8,8mint you. Need. To look and. Stir so. That the rice. It won't born.

tnx ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Probz:
Here’s a basic recipe I use that works every time.

1. Mix a small tin of De Rica with water and add your spices (curry, Maggi, white pepper).
2. Fry with onion, ginger/garlic and scotch bonnet till the water dries.
3. Add beef stock and the rice (and add bay leaves) and let it cook.

That works for about 2 cups of rice and that’s usually the quantity I make in one go. I like my rice grainy and a little underdone so I don’t usually parboil but wash till the water runs clear. But you can parboil if you want, just until you can cut the rice with your fingernails. Stop the parboiling right there else you’ll be making a mushy red mess. And remember that jollof rice cooks mainly by steaming and not by boiling it in loads of water. The water should be more than the rice during the second cooking but not much more.

Roast tatashe and green pepper and add the blend to the tomato paste if you want a smokier owambe jollof.

That's just a standard lazy way of making jellof. You can go ahead and vary the protein and add whatever spices you want but make sure Maggi and curry are there.
oo tnx, pls how would I go about getting the really smoky one? is roasting d pepe (presumably in oven) enough or should d rice burn small?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 3:48am On Apr 24, 2017
[color=][/color]
cheesy
You are Welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
ewa26:
oo tnx, pls how would I go about getting the really smoky one? is roasting d pepe (presumably in oven) enough or should d rice burn small?
Heat some coal till it smokes and let it cook in the rice. That and the roasted pepper and it'll be one smoky jellof, no need to burn it wello.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Reasons why i keep all my leftovers. I can just cook chunks and pretend like the rice has recently been cooked too tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
jagugu88li:
Reasons why i keep all my leftovers. I can just cook chunks and pretend like the rice has recently been cooked too tongue.

embarassed embarassed angry Stop Making me hungry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
yorhmienerd:
embarassed embarassed angry Stop Making me hungry angry
Sorry. You sef......learn to hold your greed tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
jagugu88li:
Sorry. You sef......learn to hold your greed tongue
See mouth like "learn to hold your greed" sad sad sad. You too, learn to stop posting salivating pictures angry angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
ewa26:

tnx ok
Is okay.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2017
yorhmienerd:
See mouth like "learn to hold your greed" sad sad sad. You too, learn to stop posting salivating pictures angry angry angry
Fine....never will I post food here again. Happy

Make I cook... tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
Fine....never will I post food here again. Happy

Make I cook... tongue grin
Yea happy undecided undecided
As if you can cook tongue
What's that plastic electric jug doing beside fire

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Yea happy undecided undecided
As if you can cook tongue
What's that plastic electric jug doing beside fire
See yourself. Boiling water.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
See yourself. Boiling water.....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lets not derail, see ya later
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin
mbamanu....this is not attractiva at all....e be like ur plaintain the learn swimming inside red oil

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jonahhh and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.