Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758202 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2017
The best pancake.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettmum(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
loveymom:
The best pancake.
Recipe please ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
Crispy short bread.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 07, 2017
prettmum:

Recipe please ma'am

Hope you and baby are good?

First off I did a pancake mix to be able to get the perfect pancake cos I have tried so many recipes that turned out imperfect for me.

For the mix

5 cups flour
1 1/4 cups of powdered milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup banking powder
1 tablespoon salt.

Direction
Sift flour and banking powder in a big bowl
Add sugar, milk, salt.
Mix well and store in an air right container.
It can last for 8 months.

Pancake
Measure 1 cup of mix
1 egg
1 cup of warm water( that's if you want a light pancake) but if you prefer heavy one reduce the water.
1 tablespoon veg oil or coconut oil
A pinch of cinnamon if you desire.

Directions
Put the pancake mix in a bowl
Add your egg and half of the 1 cup of water
Mix to a paste, add oil and the remaining water.
Mix very well.

Heat ur pan in a medium heat.
Put small oil allow to heat
Pour batter in allow to cook
flip the other side and cook till golden brown

Voila. ....

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2017
Yam and eggilicious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 5:58pm On May 07, 2017
Breakfast earlier this morning....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettmum(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
loveymom:

Hope you and baby are good?

First off I did a pancake mix to be able to get the perfect pancake cos I have tried so many recipes that turned out imperfect for me.

For the mix

5 cups flour
1 1/4 cups of powdered milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup banking powder
1 tablespoon salt.

Direction
Sift flour and banking powder in a big bowl
Add sugar, milk, salt.
Mix well and store in an air right container.
It can last for 8 months.

Pancake
Measure 1 cup of mix
1 egg
1 cup of warm water( that's if you want a light pancake) but if you prefer heavy one reduce the water.
1 tablespoon veg oil or coconut oil
A pinch of cinnamon if you desire.

Directions
Put the pancake mix in a bowl
Add your egg and half of the 1 cup of water
Mix to a paste, add oil and the remaining water.
Mix very well.

Heat ur pan in a medium heat.
Put small oil allow to heat
Pour batter in allow to cook
flip the other side and cook till golden brown

Voila. ....
Thanks ma'am. Baby is fine. How is the family
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
Lunch: fried rice and roasted chicken. Couldn't wait so I pinched the chicken small before taking pictures, lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
Welldone my kitchen family.
How's everyone doing?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
cococandy:
Welldone my kitchen family.
How's everyone doing?
show us ya cooking skills let comment and a special award from me!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
show us ya cooking skills let comment and a special award from me!!!
Is the award money?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:35pm On May 07, 2017
oo looking good everyone, oo good!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
eyinjuege:
Breakfast earlier this morning....
wow!! i so much like how we Nigerian can adopt and try out oda food culture, looks yummy ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
cococandy:
Is the award money?
far above that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:57pm On May 07, 2017
Do you want to bake your birthday cake,your wedding cake even your anniversary cakes at lower price And then go away with free cupcake !!!
You can contact.
Aydelicious Eatery Services @
Plot30,Olosugbo road,off Deeper life church,Agbede. Meeting,Kole bus top,Agri,Ikorudu,Lagos state,Nigeria.
Phone number:
+2348065752340
+2348099422243
+2347089664944
Thank you very much!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:00pm On May 07, 2017
ewa26:
wow!! i so much like how we Nigerian can adopt and try out oda food culture, looks yummy ok

Toast, bacon, fried eggs, butter and jam with a nice cup of tea.....
Yummyyy....

Hoping to make some lasagna this new week or by weekend. I pray for time for some serious cooking.
Will tag you if I'm able to.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
far above that
Thanks very much.

We only talk money here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34am On May 08, 2017
cococandy:
Thanks very much.
We only talk money here.
hahahahah wayo girl,
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 08, 2017
Spicy white rice and assorted tomato sauce.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 08, 2017
JewelStone:
Lunch: fried rice and roasted chicken. Couldn't wait so I pinched the chicken small before taking pictures, lol
so, only you finish this chicken?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
JewelStone:
nawa oo angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
sod09:
nawa oo angry
hahaaahah
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Joavid:
so, only you finish this chicken?
No be only me finish am oo cheesy

sod09:
nawa oo angry
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2017
JewelStone:

No be only me finish am oo cheesy

grin

Send me ur address,I'm coming to blow whistle
This is an act of injustice to humanity...I saw the pix Wen I was really hungry. fear God oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sammywemmy: 12:37am On May 09, 2017
hi @ JewelStone. had to use this route as mails i sent to you keep bouncing back. need your help and advice. my wife is in sydney and i would want you to guide her on the job search. can i reach you on skype or some other safe means for you dat wont require your phone number.
JewelStone:
Breakfast: sweet potatoes and scrambled eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:09am On May 09, 2017
sod09:
Send me ur address,I'm coming to blow whistle
This is an act of injustice to humanity...I saw the pix Wen I was really hungry. fear God oo
Lols

sammywemmy:
hi @ JewelStone. had to use this route as mails i sent to you keep bouncing back. need your help and advice. my wife is in sydney and i would want you to guide her on the job search. can i reach you on skype or some other safe means for you dat wont require your phone number.
Sorry can't help at the moment cos I'm extremely busy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sammywemmy: 10:07am On May 09, 2017
no p. do lemme know wen you are free. in d meantime, do you have anyone else you can link me to? i am grateful. thanks.
JewelStone:

Lols

Sorry can't help at the moment cos I'm extremely busy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:20am On May 09, 2017
pls guys all of you ought to check out my egusi recipe ok, its not trolling dis time I did my best but used chicken, that ok? is it ok to use d chicken for soup?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2017
In this mood
The dried fish gave it a unique favour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
Midweek rice.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:47am On May 11, 2017
ewa26:
pls guys all of you ought to check out my egusi recipe ok, its not trolling dis time I did my best but used chicken, that ok? is it ok to use d chicken for soup?

Yes but fry it first.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 2:13am On May 11, 2017
banmee:

Yes but fry it first.
We don't fry meat for soups. It's not necessary.

Unless it’s egusi (in which case frying the anu in bleached palm, or even groundnut, oil might as well be). Else oven-grilling (if you get oven for ulo) or just boiling and capping it off at that is pretty-sufficient.

All this is coming from quite an Igbotic stance, still. Yoruba people on the other hand don’t really need a particular reason or excuse to use oil so maybe that’s what it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lovebuddy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.