Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780819 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

Maybe it's your mum that is Delta Igbo.

Proudly so! cool
My grandma is from Abeokuta too! kiss
Another grandma from KOGI STATE! kiss
Anything else? wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Proudly so! cool
My grandma is from Abeokuta too!
Anything else? wink
I just needed to confirm if you were the same person.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

I just needed to confirm if you were the same person.

Oh please!
Husband nko? You nor wan h-ask? tongue
Back to my NON-SHYTE HOLE KITCHEN! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh please!
Husband nko? You nor wan h-ask? tongue
Back to my NON-SHYTE HOLE KITCHEN! cool
Vintage grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Remember dat DORTY BATIROOM? wink
I clean am o! tongue
Na only 1 bathroom I fit clean o.
Will do another one tomorrow.
All that bleach and PINE SOL can’t be inhaled in one day! cry

Nice to have a MAID that CLEANS AND COOKS WELL!

Oga go love am die ke! tongue
Who needs a phock-doll? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2018

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na who be those pipo wey they put POTS H-INSAI FRIDGE? tongue

Verrrrry LOCAL!!!! angry
Please, transfer your COOKED FOOD into containers, wash and STORE YOUR POTS AND PANS!

Show some good home training! wink

Back to work. . . . . No cooking till forever!
Leftovers only!

Later darling! NL is not A JOB! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
She's back grin

It's all ova..

#Doncry, donbeg...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Fufu and fresh-fish, goat-meat and shrimp pepper-soup. kiss

Why are you eating shitt hole food?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by millyj(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
E get e plenty plenty things wa dey happen for this life,plenty plenty nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I loooooooove BUNS BREAD and BUTTER! kiss
madam carry go ....burn down this thread

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
LadyPrecy:
shocked biko nwannemwayi me otua lipsrsealed

I will tell for you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
zaynie:

I will tell for you.
haaa mogbe , you too
Maami ejor edakun if you tell I will faint o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I loooooooove BUNS BREAD and BUTTER! kiss
I just don't know why your face makes me laugh. So hilarious. Wehdone o Mrs chop chop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
No food from the “kitchen-posers” today? tongue
Abi dem don taya to “mention” and CHOP WEDDING-CAKE for DINNER?grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amazing meals

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amazing � meat pies under preparation

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
jazzyjazz:

So Una no even fit mention person abi?

Even senior maami Zayn.nie no mention me too

angry

No vess ooo, I even followed it from day 1.

Giddyperson and beyedew comman eat fried chicken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Plain Crossaints and chicken puff with chicken curry sauce under preparation

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
oloriT:
[color=][/color]

OMG,you're bursting my brain.nice dish

Hi pretty baby how are you you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Odiriance4all:
Amazing meals

I was surprised shocked
No meal, just a picture, I wondered if the person in the pic was supposed to be the meal shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Daeylar post=64872356]

I was surprised shocked
No meal, just a picture, I wondered if the person in the pic was supposed to be the meal shocked[/quote
Lol, LMAO. Eat me na if you can
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Odiriance4all:
Lol, LMAO. Eat me na if you can
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Daeylar:

grin
Are you in Lagos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
This lady is a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chail sis nor vex

I go mention you next time grin grin
jazzyjazz:
Sansa143, kelizosuy, Liftedhands, naomi14, comtem2011, ladyprecy, ammy5565, floraEC

Even senior maami Zaynie no mention me too

angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
No vex mama! kiss I bi wan say make you bring that popcorn I kon forget
jazzyjazz:
Sansa143, kelizosuy, Liftedhands, naomi14, comtem2011, ladyprecy, ammy5565, floraEC

Even senior maami Zaynie no mention me too

angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
You too like plenty stew grin
funlord:

Lunch looks balanced and good......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannister20: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
I came here to ask for financial assistance because I felt the people here are the warmest and most receiving but instead you guys turned around to mock me and laugh at me, and me not knowing what was happening was busy thanking you guys for the referral and attention , not knowing I was being made jest of. Honestly that wasn't cool, do you realize the shame I felt coming here to ask for help, do you know how it feels to barely feed, my situation has led me into severe depression and I have contemplated suicide countless times but the best I could get from here was mockery, at least your words of encouragement would have been of help to me

Honestly it wasn't fair what you did to me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Naomi14:
You too like plenty stew grin

True talk! I don't like my rice feeling lonely with each scoop
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lannister20:
I came here to ask for financial assistance because I felt the people here are the warmest and most receiving but instead you guys turned around to mock me and laugh at me, and me not knowing what was happening was busy thanking you guys for the referral and attention , not knowing I was being made jest of. Honestly that wasn't cool, do you realize the shame I felt coming here to ask for help, do you know how it feels to barely feed, my situation has led me into severe depression and I have contemplated suicide countless times but the best I could get from here was mockery, at least your words of encouragement would have been of help to me

Honestly it wasn't fair what you did to me

Bwahaha grin

E-begger, NL has wisened up. No free money here anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cedarlivia(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.