Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791606 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oooh, and thanksgiving day is around the corner. Pics galore (from those of us in Yankee sha). cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rickybel(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Yummy! What was inside? smiley

Green pepper,red pepper,white onions,green peas,cameroon pepper,irish potato(mashed),grinded meat,a little vinegar and salt for the dough then fried with olive oil.
[quote author=Rickybel]

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:47am On Nov 16, 2013
Wow! I prepared a yummy yummy meat pie today...its my first tym and it came out great, though I added a little vanilla flavour and a cube of sugar to d mixture

D first pix is d meat pie before baking
D second pix is d meat pie after baking

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
made these sausage rolls a couple of days ago. it was still in the oven when i took the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
uzoo: made these sausage rolls a couple of days ago. it was still in the oven when i took the picture.

Hey! Pls can I get d receipe so I wld try it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Just finished cooking sweet potatoes, indomie noodles and fried egg at my local villa kitchen.... #mouth watering

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Steamed broccoli with Thai fried rice. cheesy
Brownies a la mode (warm brownies with vanilla ice cream).
I also made abacha a while ago.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lilimax(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88: Steamed broccoli with Thai fried rice. cheesy
Brownies a la mode (warm brownies with vanilla ice cream).
I also made abacha a while ago.
Nice smiley
The thai rice looks sticky?What is it that gives it its distinct sticky texture?

Personally I don't like sticky rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax:
Nice smiley
The thai rice looks sticky?What is it that gives it its distinct sticky texture?

I had to follow you and bumped on this thread. I have missed a lot. I will cook and post the pictures here next week. Oya suggest to me which soup I should cook. I don't know how to cook ofe nsala so don't you mention it. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: Nice smiley

I used jasmine rice for it, and I don't like dry rice, so I ended up not using all of it lol. Jasmine rice is a stickier rice though. It may be its starch content.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by krystal101(f): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okro soup. For lunch

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
*quick sign of the cross as i exit thread*

that okro soup is speaking to me.... sad angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
krystal101: Okro soup. For lunch

Ooooh, that's my fave. cool

Looks great!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
^^^^ Mine too. I kill for it

Krystal, you just made me hungry after eating 30 mins ago cry
I'm at the visual phase of salivation cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
krystal101: Okro soup. For lunch
Yumzz!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am at work,lunch time I am walking down the corridor and a beautiful student of Nigerian parents walks up to me
Dr X,I made some pies would you like to have some,she opened a container full of steaming hot meat pies and I said God bless you my dear,Can I have two?
She said oh yes
She said happy thanksgiving
I said thanks so much,say hello to your parents .
Yummy!!

What a beautiful well brought up young woman
Good to know that there are parents here in America still instilling our values and culture in our daughters like Ogugua and co

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
I made spaghetti with egg stew and sliced boiled egg.... Yummy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
bachelor food grin grin grin grin grin

noodles, suya,with some quail eggs cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:24am On Dec 02, 2013
snthesis: bachelor food grin grin grin grin grin

noodles, suya,with some quail eggs cheesy cheesy cheesy

How much do dey sell quail eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nobilis: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please oo, OP, tell them anyone who posts a picture should post an accompanying recipe oo. You guys are killing me here. My salivary glands are in overdrive biko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Indomie noodles, fried plaintain and egg

I fried d egg and plantain wit like 10drops of groundnut oil more lyk letting it burn a little

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Akposy:

dunno, i get them for free
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
snthesis:
dunno, i get them for free

In lag?? Haven't tested it b4
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ariyke: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Akposy:

3 for 100 in lagos traffic dunno how good they are though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ariyke: 3 for 100 in lagos traffic dunno how good they are though

Dose r guinea fowl eggs not quail egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Italian recipe for Lentille added with my fried plantain . Yummy kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2013
^^^looks like soya beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
totalbaby: Akara
Looks very tasty!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chillisauce: Italian recipe for Lentille added with my fried plantain . Yummy kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1448231_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

only you? shocked

How the mess be? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2013
-
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Chillisauce: Bitterleaf soup and fufy
Do you have the recipe for the bitterleaf soup, pls? TIA.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Stellasmeza: Fresh fruit tart set in Amarula pastry cream.
Lovely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mvena(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.