Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746935 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
My lunch yesterday... :
salad- baby spinach, mango,
avocado, cashews & ranch,
with 100% carrot juice.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
That beans be like vomit lipsrsealed...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yetseyi(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls @ all I need receipe for this soup. I dunno its name but its okra + ugwu leaves that is used. thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yesternite!!

Yam and Oil with Point n kill (Cat fish pepper soup)
Later top it wit viju milk

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dinner...yam and vegetable sauce

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Just finish making dinner
Ogbono soup and correct eba!!
1) Boiling d meat and kpomo
2) D soup in process ;P

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ogbono tinz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2013
lepasharon: .
Luks lyk small baby vomit

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akposy: Ogbono tinz cheesy
Whooooa shocked shocked shocked, that ogbono soup looks goooood, lolz.
Are you sure your mom didn't make that? =p
If you made that, you're a good cook.

glimpse: Dinner...yam and vegetable sauce
Yam, I love yam!

lepasharon: .
Is this asaro?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
-
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akposy: Ogbono tinz cheesy
Nice but don't you think the garri is too big for the soup. Meanwhile na only you dey chop dis plenty garri undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce:
Nice but don't you think the garri is too big for the soup. Meanwhile na only you dey chop dis plenty garri undecided

D garri is too big 4 d soup....but I added more soup.
D garri no even reach me chop....I ask 4 more (oliver)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
Yield:
Whooooa shocked shocked shocked, that ogbono soup looks goooood, lolz.
Are you sure your mom didn't make that? =p
If you made that, you're a good cook.

Tanx sis!!! I made it but my sis assisted me...she made d soup too light

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello my lovely cooks, i had to run as fast as my legs mouth could take me from this section of the forum because i climbed on to the scale a couple of months ago and i didn't like what i saw , not to mention my dresses that were beginning to feel a bit tight on me..lol.

So with 6 kilograms gone , i had to get back to my sweet treats..lol ( just this once though).

Here's what i made for dinner .

Grilled beef ribs with BBQ sauce
steamed carrots
Roast potatoes ( didnt burn them this time)
Some Gravy (i tired a different one that had a sweet taste to it ,thus the brown colour)
Ripe Plantains (Diced and fried)

and of course my signature salad. grin

I really enjoyed this meal ... followed up with some baileys on the rocks. (since there was no dessert grin) hmm... *smh* and it hit the spot.

This is what you deprive yourself of when you really want to fit into a special dress before Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
uzoo: Hello my lovely cooks, i had to run as fast as my legs mouth could take me from this section of the forum because i climbed on to the scale a couple of months ago and i didn't like what i saw , not to mention my dresses that were beginning to feel a bit tight on me..lol.

So with 6 kilograms gone , i had to get back to my sweet treats..lol ( just this once though).

steamed carrots
Some Gravy (i tired a different one that had a sweet taste to it ,thus the brown colour)

I really enjoyed this meal ... followed up with some baileys on the rocks. (since there was no dessert grin) hmm... *smh* and it hit the spot.

This is what you deprive yourself of when you really want to fit into a special dress before Christmas.

Hmmmmmm...... Eyes tearing n mouth watering
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MSEdLAW(m): 3:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Missy_B:
I no gree . . .You'll do err'thing yourself or my mama go help you tongue

Frittata takes me not more than 4-5 mins to make. I use just onions sometimes, other times I use zucchini.

Whisk and salt your eggs (cheese is optional), heat a little amount of oil, add sliced onion or shredded or sliced zucchini, watch for softness and then add the sauté zucchini or onions to your whisked eggs, whisk again and pour in the pan containing oil. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly, cook for a minute or 2 until the eggs are baked. Voilà! I don't bake in the oven.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cVfKdgdt8kY/TIQLih3aA8I/AAAAAAAACHE/E_A7e1T_UYs/s400/frittata3.jpg[/img]
Can u make some for me pls
...?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Just made dis.....dis afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
^ Looks tasty.

uzoo: Hello my lovely cooks, i had to run as fast as my legs mouth could take me from this section of the forum because i climbed on to the scale a couple of months ago and i didn't like what i saw , not to mention my dresses that were beginning to feel a bit tight on me..lol.

steamed carrots

Yum.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2013
[/quote] grin
Akposy: Just made dis.....dis afternoon
You eat a lot...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2013
SugaryBelle: ;DJust made dis.....dis afternoon You eat a lot...

Lol....dats my hobby
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Couscous

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Couscous

Looks delish smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yield: ^ Looks tasty.

Yum.

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Akposy: Just made dis.....dis afternoon

Guy, na ontop paint pocket you Chao this food? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
uzoo:

Looks delish smiley

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Phema:

Guy, na ontop paint pocket you Chao this food? cheesy
Yes ooo.. No tym...boiz must wack
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Beef and vegetable fried rice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanizle(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
One of you beautiful ladies that are showcasing impressive cooking skills should invite me for dinner.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanizle(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2013

steamed carrots

Emm... Was it only you that devoured this meal?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by horlla(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2013
If you live around Mowe and Pakuro, in Ogun state ............buy full grown chicken at the best price around.......please Call 08065172121
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas guys cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daryl123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.