Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756505 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mindworx: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Whao, pple can cook here o ... Ever since i've been on Nairaland, this is my first time of visiting the Food section ... Debbie's post on Sharwama brought me here ..lol

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: Hope you also know the steps in preparing it....carry go

Nne,

Ngwa ngwa, share your secret recipes and steps with me biko...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
I used isi ewu..to get the variety i needed,

Ingredients-one full goat head,potash9 very little),utazi leaf,crayfish,fresh pepper,onions,palm oil,there is these local seeds they sell in the market ( will get the names for you),ugba......

uote author=Roland17]

Nne,

Ngwa ngwa, share your secret recipes and steps with me biko...[/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IzyLuv(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
opella: . I used irish potatoes instead of yam, it came out wonderful. Thanks Izyluv

Uwc...

Looks delicious...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Banga stew at last.

I felt like I got oil shutting down my system. Taste nice though but looks like I'm gonna trash the rest.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
@debbie

Nne,

Would you be kind enough to include the steps you followed in making that sumptuous looking Nkwobi, I think I can gather most of the ingredients you listed up there, except for the utazi leaf which I can improvise or leave behind totally..

I just hope I am not asking for too much now oo..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Reason why I don't like to make nigerian soups...they end up in the trash after a meal grin

Chillisauce: Banga stew at last.

I felt like I got oil shutting down my system. Taste nice though but looks like I'm gonna trash the rest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
My farming is only in dreams, but someday i hope to plant Spinach, scent leave and ugwu.

Western farming is easy, the soil is already treated (so I heard)

Chillisauce:

i wish i could do that seriously. Even my flowers are suffering because sometimes i forget to water them. some die , others, my MIL waters when she visits.
Farming aint easy. you gat to weed too.
for some, its hobby.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014

Chilli no scent leaves? Looks good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
beeevan:

Chilli no scent leaves? Looks good.

I didn't see scent leaf here, I used basilic. The thing dey scent small so I used it. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
armyofone: Reason why I don't like to make nigerian soups...they end up in the trash after a meal grin

ESP if you are the only one eating the soup and others refused to join you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ribs

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chilli, nice looking ribs you got there cheesy. I like eating it with no extra sauce. I don't like A1 on my ribs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chillisauce:

I didn't see scent leaf here, I used basilic. The thing dey scent small so I used it. cheesy

Abeg try sieve out the meat before dumping the stew.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
armyofone: Reason why I don't like to make nigerian soups...they end up in the trash after a meal grin

I beg to correct you. Maybe u don't cook dem well
NIGERIAN Soup aren't meant for d trash... Our food is juicy n tasteful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
The point we are making is, you are the only the one eating it...after cooking and eating a meal, you get bored and GLAD trash bag ends up eating it grin. Unless you make a very tiny portion of such soup. Not about cooking it well.
Abeg o no cause war o saying I'm abusing Nig food o grin

Akposy:
I beg to correct you. Maybe u don't cook dem well
NIGERIAN Soup aren't meant for d trash... Our food is juicy n tasteful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Turkey stew/ rice

Fish n co

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Pepper soup again o
Washed down with chilled malt naija style
Naija for life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Chillisauce: Ribs

Talk true,you didn't cook this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 29, 2014
datalossvictim1: Turkey stew/ rice

Fish n co
Move over Paretomaster; I want a piece of that!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 29, 2014
CFCfan:

Lol tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:46am On Aug 29, 2014
armyofone: The point we are making is, you are the only the one eating it...after cooking and eating a meal, you get bored and GLAD trash bag ends up eating it grin. Unless you make a very tiny portion of such soup. Not about cooking it well.
Abeg o no cause war o saying I'm abusing Nig food o grin

Only you? I can join u in eating
Or better still, Make me ur trash bag
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Na wah o, that pepper soup minus the malt my way grin
CFan, bring kegs of Barley to Osisi's house. Labor day weekend chilling.

babyosisi: Pepper soup again o
Washed down with chilled malt naija style
Naija for life

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2014
How much is in your bank account? I don't cook for free grin
The best ingredients will be your portion, amen.

Akposy:
Only you? I can join u in eating
Or better still, Make me ur trash bag
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ryabcool(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2014
datalossvictim1: Turkey stew/ rice

Fish n co
rice and fresh stew, the only meal i love after salad. *salivating*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Paretomaster(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2014
CFCfan:

Really, move over? U could have ask to join d table.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Paretomaster(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2014
CFCfan:

Really, move over? U could have ask to join d table. Now u have to get pass dis machine to get to d table or u ask politely.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LilMizzGood(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Dinner for 2 folks!

It's fired rice with oven roasted honey chicken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
armyofone: How much is in your bank account? I don't cook for free grin
The best ingredients will be your portion, amen.

I said make me ur trash bag ooo
My bank acct is 1000.69
Amen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by red101(f): 3:58am On Aug 30, 2014
what a wonderful topic. I wish all the pictures came with a recipe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teflonwhizz: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2014

you are killing me softly wiris o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
beeevan:

Abeg try sieve out the meat before dumping the stew.

The meat sef tire person. It's lamb but I guess I overcooked it . Very soft . Bin don chop am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9, Biglittlelois(f), TFLASHOGEE(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.