Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739052 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
why you cover your face? grin

Haba!
Can't you see he is a papa nmadu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Haba!
Can't you see he is a papa nmadu
Oh sunnybobo3 bu papa mmadu? Chai! Nwoke a agbawala m obi! grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Food

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chillisauce:
Food

For humans?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
letsdothis:

For humans?

of cos not. For aliens

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chillisauce:

of cos not. For aliens

lol.
Oya pray tell what are the ingredients? I cant identify a thing in this dish of yours.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
letsdothis:

lol.
Oya pray tell what are the ingredients? I cant identify a thing in this dish of yours.

Rice
Tomate sauce
Sausage
Prawns
Broccoli

Dats all.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chillisauce:

Rice
Tomate sauce
Sausage
Prawns
Broccoli

Dats all.

hmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IzyLuv(f): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
letsdothis:

For humans?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Sunnybobo3,I don go grocery shopping now
My fruit basket don full

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 04, 2014
Edwife sweetie, one of my sugar bananas brought me fish (straight from the river) on saturday. Been thinking of what to do with it save the USUAL boil, fry, oven-roast etc....

Any ideas how to make good use of this thing? kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 04, 2014
alutacontinua:
Edwife sweetie, one of my sugar bananas brought me fish (straight from the river) on saturday. Been thinking of what to do with it save the USUAL boil, fry, oven-roast etc....

This one na correct mortuary
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2014
babyosisi:
Sunnybobo3,I don go grocery shopping now
My fruit basket don full

Nice one, pass me 1 apple grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

you have another sugar banana that's not me embarassed

Fish looks great btw.
Make edwife come talk grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

peppersoup !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

After giving you tips,am I invited? grin
That sugar banana better send my own.

This fish will be sweet I,see just follow this recipe then come testify.

Go to Africans shop,ask for plantain leaves....
Cut your fish in medium parts,season with onions,red fresh pepper,one tomato,one garlic,celery,nutmeg and salt.(all grounded).Add a little bit of oil....

Place the season fish in the leaves,then put in a boiling water pot.you need to tie that fish very well,so not to spill all your sauce in the pot.Cook it for 30 to 40 min,just open the top to see if the fish is cooked.
Serve with boiled plantain wink,I tell you you will never forget me in your life... grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
cococandy:
you have another sugar banana that's not me embarassed

Fish looks great btw.
Make edwife come talk grin

I was sleep-typing, I meant to type my friend's sugar banana embarassed
You're my ONE and ONLY sugar banana wink kiss

lepasharon:

peppersoup !

Good idea, thanks! I think I'll use half for this, maybe with some other orisirisi wink

edwife:

After giving you tips,am I invited? grin
That sugar banana better send my own.
This fish will be sweet I,see just follow this recipe then come testify.
Go to Africans shop,ask for plantain leaves....
Cut your fish in medium parts,season with onions,red fresh pepper,one tomato,one garlic,celery,nutmeg and salt.(all grounded).Add a little bit of oil....
Place the season fish in the leaves,then put in a boiling water pot.you need to tie that fish very well,so not to spill all your sauce in the pot.Cook it for 30 to 40 min,just open the top to see if the fish is cooked.
Serve with boiled plantain wink,I tell you you will never forget me in your life... grin.

Of course, you're invited
Would that mean plantain leaves, as in the leaves of plantain trees?
Just in case I don't get, (i don't get to see any african shop where I stay angry ), what can I use as substitute?

And do you mean to blend all those things and dip the fish in it or stuff the sauce in the fish? No vex for my plenty questions, just wanna get it righr

THANKS! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sunnybobo3
May God 4give u...
I want to be your Menthyl
Be my food mentor

Chillisauce.
I greet u madam!
Dose ur food r...hmmmmmm....

Edwife, cocospice, lephasron...I greet u ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Even though money no dey. I manage use my last 400 cook dis
Fried Irish Potato
Fried egg with vegetable(ugwu)
Hungry man size Indomie

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Akposy:
Fried Irish Potato
Hungry man size Indomie

Well done bros; the men are on fire oh!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Akposy:
Sunnybobo3
May God 4give u...
Be my food mentor

Chillisauce.
I greet u madam!

Oha soup and ground rice

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
touchmeder:

Well done bros; the men are on fire oh!
Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Oha soup and ground rice
Hmmmm... U no anwser me oooo....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
alutacontinua post=:

Of course, you're invited
Would that mean plantain leaves, as in the leaves of plantain trees?
Just in case I don't get, (i don't get to see any african shop where I stay angry ), what can I use as substitute?

And do you mean to blend all those things and dip the fish in it or stuff the sauce in the fish? No vex for my plenty questions, just wanna get it righr

THANKS! kiss

Yes,plantain leaves of plantain trees.
Ask around or use aluminium paper but the taste will not be the same angry.
Ground,grind,blend abi not the same thing,Morden ladies of nowadays angry undecided.

Use the blended spices to spread in and outside the fish,then just drop fresh pepper there.Make sure you have enough spices to make the sauce
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Akposy:
Sunnybobo3
May God 4give u...
Be my food mentor

Chillisauce.
I greet u madam!

Hi Apkos, Its all balanced diet.

Lovely dish up there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Akposy:
Fried Irish Potato
Hungry man size Indomie

E go better
I pray The Lord enlarges your coast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Oha soup and ground rice

Original Igbo man
See as your ground rice come dey hard like my husband own
Ahu nwoke Ahu ogologo imi ya

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chicken pieces entering the oven

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lunchtime at work
I am eating home made ground beef tacos and other stuff
Forgot the tomato sauce grin
The cheddar cheese melted with warming with meat
Oh well

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
One down
One to go grin

For the benefit of those who don't know
Taco is a Mexican food
You cook your ground beef with onions and add taco sauce and simmer ( I add a cube of maggi too)
Scoop the meat into a flat bread called tortilla add diced tomatoes ,sour cream,cheese or lettuce and roll it up
I only like grated cheddar and tomatoes in mine

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
The tacos and yoghurt gone,now time for the Cheetos and the pear grin grin
Lord as I consume these things ,let none of them take refuge on my hips,abdomen or thighs
in Jesus mighty name

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

Hi Apkos, Its all balanced diet.

Lovely dish up there
Tanx Ma!

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.