Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739175 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
berem:
so you have finished cooking and you didn't holla me? Too bad!

angry

Was gonna holla you after dishing the food. That'd be after having a shower wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Was gonna holla you after dishing the food. That'd be after having a shower wink
Ok o! I can see this your cooking didn't bring you to politics section today. You don try wella! grin

Gotta sleep. Goodnight! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2014
bobo put that chicken on a baking tray oo..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2014
lepasharon:

Yes!! I can't imagine what the bottom of the oven looks like. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2014
lepasharon:

Any reason other than oil dropping on the oven bottom?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2014
Messy oven.
Sunnybobo3:

Any reason other than oil dropping on the oven bottom?

Share your cocorice please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2014
I fit cook rice too tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Pic or adonbilivit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:18am On Nov 03, 2014
SpcAgtOko - every woman's dream. cheesy

When, and how, did you learn to cook so well?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2014
I am a matchmaker by night
Is there any single eligible bachelorette on this thread,I want to declare that sunnybobo is an eligible bachelor
Sunny nna a,please tell me you are at least 25 years of age
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Look at this Nwa mommy
Even if you move into your own apartment,I see you running home weekly and leaving with containers of jollof ,soup and stew
Am I sure you won't ask mommy to make pounded yam and wrap a week's worth in foil sef

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Pictures of your hand breaking coconut and stirring rice or idontbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:
SpcAgtOko - every woman's dream. cheesy

When, and how, dud you learn to cook do well?

I think you meant sunny bobo.
I don't cook well. cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:00am On Nov 03, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I don't cook well. cry

Oops! My mistake. cheesy

Okay, Sunnybobo then smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I don't cook well. cry

Chai
Is this what you are eating?
Soaking noodle like garri and drinking it
cry cry cry
Thank God for the egg,if not you are looking at kwashiorkor o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2014
After watching sunnybobo's pictures,I am inspired to teach my boys to cook

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 5:47am On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Chai
Is this what you are eating?
Soaking noodle like garri and drinking it
cry cry cry
Thank God for the egg,if not you are looking at kwashiorkor o

That is proof that I need sunnnybobos cooking grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:
After watching sunnybobo's pictures,I am inspired to teach my boys to cook

Start them when young.
My boys help just as much as my girl.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Look at this Nwa mommy
Even if you move into your own apartment,I see you running home weekly and leaving with containers of jollof ,soup and stew
Am I sure you ask mommy to make pounded yam and wrap a week's worth in foil sef
grin
Diaris godu o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:
[s] I am a matchmaker by night
Is there any single eligible bachelorette on this thread,I want to declare that sunnybobo3 is an eligible bachelor
Chai [/s]

don't try it nwanyi a! He's been taken. No vacancy in sunnybobo3's heart!

angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:
I am a matchmaker by night
Is there any single eligible bachelorette on this thread,I want to declare that sunnybobo is an eligible bachelor
Chai

berem:
don't try it nwanyi a! He's been taken. No vacancy in sunnybobo3's heart!
angry grin cheesy

Hehehe!

Sunnybobo can do more than cooking o tongue

He is well above 30 [size=5pt]mana aka jikwa ya tongue [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hehehe!

are you the one bathing the baby? See sunnybobo o! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
are you the one bathing the baby? See sunnybobo o! cheesy cheesy

Yea. That's Sunny washing baby in the first 2 pics grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Yea. That's Sunny washing baby in the first 2 pics grin
why you cover your face? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
why you cover your face? grin

Maka ndi uta grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Maka ndi uta grin

Good one, weldone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Una don use laugh finish me for this thread oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Warris is all that? grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hehehe!

Yea yea. We know you're domesticated, but you didn't need to put your pix on here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Phema:

Yea yea. We know you're domesticated, but you didn't need to put your pix on here. undecided

It's all in good taste

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hehehe!

Fantastic!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
babyosisi:

It's all in good taste

Alright. Just didn't look appropriate to me, atleast, not on this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Doubting Thomas I'm in the kitchen again.
lmao lmao lmao.

@babyosisi. Na you Biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.