Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5774257 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
Sunny na wa o
E remain make you open buka

Hehehe! As we no get sister, I started cooking early in life. My first independent adventure in the kitchen was at the age of 10.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Madam nkuteume ain't got nothing on my Abacha grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunny's grillsTM

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Ofe egusi Sunnybobo way back 2009/10

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Ofe onugbu cool

Babyosisi bia noo apalapa tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2014
Okro soup with complete ingredients with uziza leaves for that unique sunnyboboTM flavour

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2014
I sabi cook rice and stew too but not with too much oyel grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
I no cook am o
Na room service for hotel
Mine on the left,Oga on the right
It's simply orgasmi'c

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Jollof rice too follow. This was an emergency cooking tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3,don't tell me you cooked all these. Why are you lying? I know you very well nwoke m,you only know how to boil water nothing else. Stop deceiving me with all these pictures.

tongue grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2014
berem:
Sunnybobo3,don't tell me you cooked all these. Why are you lying? I know you very well nwoke m,you only know how to boil water nothing else. Stop deceiving me with all these pictures.

tongue grin

Hehehe! Sweetie, cooking na my God given talent and hobby. Which of them would you like me to make for you on the D-day? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hehehe! Sweetie, cooking na my God given talent and hobby. Which of them would you like me to make for you on the D-day? tongue
Lol at D-day! You can't stop amazing me my love. You better learn how to prepare Isi-ewu ngwo ngwo if you wanna please me. That's my favourite delicacy on a romantic date. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2014
berem:
Lol at D-day! You can't stop amazing me my love. You better learn how to prepare Isi-ewu ngwo ngwo if you wanna please me. That's my favourite delicacy on a romantic date. grin wink

I fit close eye dey prepare isi ewu. As easy as making eba grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I fit close eye dey prepare isi ewu. As easy as making eba grin

ho ho ho really? Then we are on our way to becoming lovers. Can't wait to have that delicacy pass my throat down to my stomach.
cheesy
Btw, nice kitchen you got there! cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2014
grin grin cheesy

Sunny, I give it to you biko. I am so intimidated this morning. Well done

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by krystal101(f): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmmmm... Sunnybobo! If to say I never marry, I for find u to marry. Exceptional man you are. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2014
krystal101:
Hmmmmm... Sunnybobo! If to say I never marry, I for find u to marry. Exceptional man you are. Keep it up
Kimoni:
grin grin cheesy

Sunny, I give it to you biko. I am so intimidated this morning. Well done

Thanks people
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Ofe onugbu cool

Babyosisi bia noo apalapa tongue

If I were younger and single,wallahi,I will make you the will of God for my life
I have never seen a nigerian man that cooks this well

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Just had this for brunch.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:

If I were younger and single,wallahi,I will make you the will of God for my life
I have never seen a nigerian man that cooks this well

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
@sunnybobo..

Nwanne I dey believe you die..

Men still repping the kitchen when it matters.. grin

Even Arby's have got nothing on my breakfast sandwich..

Na for where I dey watch this stupid Man Utd- Man City game na him my egg for burn finish..

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pounding ede (cocoyam) for oha soup.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
I cooked this
Sunnybobo3 come chop
Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Pounding ede (cocoyam) for oha soup.

Can I hire you as assistant husband
This boy ga egbu nmadu o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Breakfast is a bowl of raisin bran crunch cereal with 2% reduced fat milk

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Can I hire you as assistant husband
This boy ga egbu nmadu o

I don't mind being assistant to the assistant husband sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Let me advertise small,this cereal is good for people that have problems with constipation
I promise,you will go daily just as the doctor recommends
Sunnybobo,you can see my fruit basket is completely empty
I never go grocery shopping yet

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
I cooked this
Sunnybobo3 come chop
Happy Sunday

Nice one. Is that fish croaker or red bream?

I'll be making coconut rice later in the day

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
Let me advertise small,this cereal is good for people that have problems with constipation
I promise,you will go daily just as the doctor recommends
Sunnybobo,you can see my fruit basket is completely empty
I never go grocery shopping yet

You need to fill the fruit basket ASAP so you don't miss out on your 5 a day cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Nice one. Is that fish croaker or red bream?

I'll be making coconut rice later in the day

The fish is tilapia

Coconut rice kwa?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by corisande: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don swallow spit tire for sunnybobo3 's food

chai
See as men dey cook hotel

I love it when a man cooks like this oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ariyke: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oga sunnybobo3 I fit apply for wife post? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u sabi cook o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.