Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers (821 Views)

We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out / Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers by Tokotaya: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
MTN CEO, Brett Goschen worked for a day as a customer-facing staff at the MTN Service Centre in Ikoyi last Thursday. The company has a programme, tagged Back To The Shop Floor, wherein every staff across all its divisions, including the CEO, has to work for a full day attending to customers.

Mr. Goschen is pictured here attending to a customer, Mr. Rotimi Ibiyode, who was pleasantly surprised, like other customers, to find the CEO of the company behind the desk.
http://johnaweonline..com/2012/12/mtn-ceo-works-full-day-attending-to.html

Re: MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
And this "Back to the Shop Floor" thingy is supposed to do what exactly to the Customer? angry

On a second thought, at least Mr. Rotimi there had a chance to inquire on the "Win an Aeroplane" scam. undecided
Re: MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers by Blackteeth(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
HQ: And this "Back to the Shop Floor" thingy is supposed to do what exactly to the Customer? angry

On a second thought, at least Mr. Rotimi there had a chance to inquire on the "Win an Aeroplane" scam. undecided

No mind Mr. Rotimi. The "heavenly feeling" of talking with a white man/CEO blew his brains away.
Re: MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers by lagoshost(m): 4:39am On Dec 06, 2012
That is a nice one.
Re: MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers by walcolm(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2012
i hope people who have real issues with their network get to pay them a visit
Re: MTN CEO Works Full Day Attending To Customers by timbros(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2012
And so? I'm the CEO of my business and i work directly with my customers. Whats the big deal?

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblacklist A Bb 9300 / Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN2MTN / Etisalat Now Charges 2naira Per Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.