Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd (2909 Views)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd by gentle12: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello House ! I received a Mail purportedly from the above named Company asking to come for Interview/EmploymentNotification of your soft copy of your Appointment Letter and Interview date as my CV had procured automatic empolyment for me,and I was asked to arrange for Identification & employment Insurance certificate before resumption at a reimbursable fee.
Pls are they real? A Copy of the letter is as included below:

ATTENTION:Mr #############
Congratulations!. We hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Ascon Oil Company Nig. Ltd and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values. This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements from this company.

Kindly, note that you are requested to provide any scan copy of Nigerian Identity along with the copy of your Employment Insurance Certificate to the company before your interview date via-email attachment, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs working with us, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidate to summit his/her Employment Insurance Certificate. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the company legal practitioner so as to make sure that we are employing a honest and terror free applicant into our reputable firm so as not to fall victim to predators as advised by our security department in line with the current security challenges currently experienced in this country.

Kindly note that you are requested to print- out your Soft copy appointment Letter and the copy of Employment Issuance Certificate which you obtain from the legal practitioner to enable you present to the company on your brief face to face Interview date.

Note also that you are responsible for the cost of procuring your papers as the company will reimburse back to you any fee spent while in process of obtaining your clearance papers,so you are humbly advised to procure your papers on your own expense while the company will reimburse back any fund spent while procuring those very valuable and important clearance papers as soon as your first month salary is due for payment you shall be reimbursed any expenses made in procuring your working Employment Insurance Certificate from the legal practitioner.

HILLS BERRY Chambers.
Direct Communications Unit -
Address: Suite B12 Wuse Hopping Plaza Plot 1995 H/Macaulay Way Abuja.
E-mail: hillsberrychamber@lawyer.com
Tel: +234-8088-39-4195,+234-818-22532-45
Contact Person: Barrister, HILLS BERRY.
Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you receive this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Employment Insurance Certificate which they will obtain for you (On Your Behalf) which you will also present to the company on or before your interview date.

Salary on Monthly bases: N174.000.00 (One hundred & Seventy-Four thousand naira only) for a start as a take-home after tax deduction, besides weekly allowances and other financial benefits attached.

Interview will hold at the Company Venue: Central Business Unit, 5, Ganges Street Off Alvan Ikoku Road, Maitama District, Abuja.

Kindly note that you must be on time as lateness will not be tolerated, also you must be smartly dressed as we have zero tolerance for un-kept outfit.

Your Job Designation: ( Financial Accountant )

Your face to face brief Interview Date: 10th - November - 2012.

Time: 12: 45 pm prompt.

Employment Insurance Certificate Procurement Deadline Date : 9th - Nov. - 2012. Should be scanned & sent to us via e-mail attachment along with the copies of your credentials before 3.20pm in the afternoon,our official work closing hour.

Very Important Notice: Note that it is un-official and against the constitution guiding the Nigerian labour congress (NLC)for an applicant to procure or spend funds while processing his or her papers as it is the out-right duty of the employer to do so , but due to the security lapses currently experienced in the country today in Nigeria the company board management after a general meeting last week Monday decided that all short listed candidates must procure their papers so as to enable the company's solicitor clear such candidates data/profile to fit in our company's environment for safety purposes to this firm and her clients ,so you are humbly advised to procure your papers on your own expense while the company will reimburse back any fund spent while procuring those very valuable and important clearance papers as soon as your first month salary is due for payment you shall be re-payed back any funds spent in procuring those papers along with the total payment of your first month salary , you are also advised to come along with your payment teller on the interview day which you used to make your payment to the lawyer for your papers so it can be filed for reimbursement immediately after the interview.

We wish you success working with us while expanding your experiences in your chosen career field.

Congratulations!

Contact Person: Mr. Frank Adedayo
Position: HR Director
Ascon Oil Company Nig.
Re: Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
my take: be careful cos i was also given a similar appointment letter but i discovered the signatures on the appointment letters were scanned and [pasted on the appointment letter. i also contacted the company itself online and i was told they knew nothing about the job. so shine ur eyes
Re: Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd by heed101(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
This is called format in yahoo boys jargon. U fall and they earn shikena.
Re: Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd by STAFLEXCONSULT: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
You don't need anyone to tell you this is scam. Check the writeup, the english is bitter lemon. Please be careful with this thieves
Re: Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd by krexpo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Run ooooooooo, it is scam! I got sth of dis nature from dem too. It is not real. To get a job,u have to write an aptitude test(maybe) and an interview.but dis person sent u an appointment letter without interview right? Then u do not need anyone to tell u its a scam.
Re: Letter Of Employment From Ascon Oil Coy Nig Ltd by donpeluchi(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2012
Lol. Mine was dpr certificate, now it's insurance. Naija my country

(1) (Reply)

UBA Test Invite / All Salary Earners Must Read This / British Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.