Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. (3998 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
salam aleikum to ya'all....i need an advice regarding my relationship, me and my lady, we love each other we want to get married or do nikah soon or let me just say we want to tie the knot in order to avoid fornication, alas her parent does not want that now . am a fresh graduate and she still got a year and half to spend in the versity.....am confuse dont know what to do. i need advice........from my ummah.........thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wa aleikum Salam Akhi,

This is a peculiar situation. I am going to be blunt.

You shouldn't have gotten yourself in a haram relationship to begin with. Now, you are in love and it is difficult to let-go.

You are a recent graduate, are you ready to support a wife?

Are your parents willing to support you guys until you both get your feet on the ground?

Love is not all that makes a marriage, without stability, that love will disappear very quickly.

You can not plant the trees of paradise with the seeds of hell, many good intentions dwell there.

You could end the relationship and build one with your creator. In a few years, you could propose marriage again when you have a bit of stability.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by maclatunji: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
azeezlateefah: salam aleikum to ya'all....i need an advice regarding my relationship, me and my lady, we love each other we want to get married or do nikah soon or let me just say we want to tie the knot in order to avoid fornication, alas her parent does not want that now . am a fresh graduate and she still got a year and half to spend in the versity.....am confuse dont know what to do. i need advice........from my ummah.........thanks

You need:

1. Lots of fasting. grin grin grin

2. Distance from the lady.

3. Go get a job

4. Focus on being independent and capable of supporting a wife.

5. Understand that marriage isn't only about satisfying sexual urges but much more than that.

6. Come back and tell us if your "hearthrob's" parents reject you after doing 1-5.

By the way, this your username is not imaginative at all O.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by vedaxcool(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
maclatunji:

You need:

3. Go get a job

5. Understand that marriage isn't only about satisfying sexual urges but much more than that.

6. Come back and tell us if your "hearthrob's" parents reject you after doing 1-5.

truly you said it perfectly well!
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by ZhulFiqar2: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
You could try Mut'ah Marriage,if it apply to and can work for you.in that way you will keep your relationship intact,your love will continue and still be doing your thing within halal limit of Islam until you're both ready for a permanent marriage.there is indeed no burden in Islam,and it was revealed to better and make our lives easy.the Prophet (s) is a mercy to the world!

You need to read first carefully,and acquaint yourself all about Mutah Marriage:

www.mutah.com

All the best!

azeezlateefah: salam aleikum to ya'all....i need an advice regarding my relationship, me and my lady, we love each other we want to get married or do nikah soon or let me just say we want to tie the knot in order to avoid fornication, alas her parent does not want that now . am a fresh graduate and she still got a year and half to spend in the versity.....am confuse dont know what to do. i need advice........from my ummah.........thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by tbaba1234: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Let me guess her name is lateefah grin

On a serious note, the best thing for you is to break it off and keep your distance from her. You are going to feel horrible about it, I have been there, but trust me, it is for the best.

When I say, keep your distance, I mean no calls or messages. Focus on building a career, if after a few years, you r still interested, present your proposal.

Do not fall for the temptation of 'let us just be friends'. As long those feelings are there, they will manifest.
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by tbaba1234: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mutah is haram. This is the position of the vast majority of muslims.

It is a shia thing.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by ZhulFiqar2: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
tbaba1234: Mutah is haram. This is the position of the vast majority of muslims.

It is a shia thing.

What makes it "haram"? You should come clear and say Sunnis deem it haram.as for your "vast majority of muslims", you're referring to Sunnis;and that include nigerians muslims who are practically Sunnis,but do not know what they are or literally deny being Sunnis like Maclatunji and Sweetnecta .

I am not hiding that I'm Shia Muslim.and I'm saying that from all indications and evidence and with the admission of Umar,mutah was prohibited by him while it is permissible in Islam-this is recorded in "sahih bukhari".if you want to follow "baba bid'ah" as a Sunni,you're free.but don't be an agent of shaitan to blind your sense of reasoning and forbid what Allah has permitted.

I am not going into this conversation on mutah again.mutah in Islam is as halal as eating dates! I provided a website which informs how to perform mutah,and also establishes the PERMISSIBILITY of mutah in the holy Quran,the authentic hadiths and even cite the practice of mutah marriage in the Bible! I don't need to argue or go over this topic with copy and paste exercise.mutah marriage is halal and islamic and was banned by umar.find out all about mutah marriage here:

www.mutah.com

SALAM!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by maclatunji: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar, aren't you meant to be serving a ban?
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by maclatunji: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
tbaba1234: Let me guess her name is lateefah grin

On a serious note, the best thing for you is to break it off and keep your distance from her. You are going to feel horrible about it, I have been there, but trust me, it is for the best.

When I say, keep your distance, I mean no calls or messages. Focus on building a career, if after a few years, you r still interested, present your proposal.

Do not fall for the temptation of 'let us just be friends'. As long those feelings are there, they will manifest.

This "love" thingy is delicate innit? I am not talking about OP here, his is a case of misplaced priorities.
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by ZhulFiqar2: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
maclatunji: Zhul-Fiqar, aren't you meant to be serving a ban?

I'm not aware,Sir.I thought it was spam-bot in action.I didn't receive any email that I'm banned by you.
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by advocate666: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
maclatunji:

You need:

3. Go get a job

grin grin grin Hehehe, is it me or is this a Logicboy/Abdulsleek paranoia?

@ Poster, listen. Love conquers all even religion and in-laws. If she is truly the one, marry her and you both will be happy.
What if you listen to all these useless advice and she marries someone else? This is YOUR life!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
tbaba1234: Wa aleikum Salam Akhi,

This is a peculiar situation. I am going to be blunt.

You shouldn't have gotten yourself in a haram relationship to begin with. Now, you are in love and it is difficult to let-go.
The rational behind the relationship is to tie the knot as soon as possible!
You are a recent graduate, are you ready to support a wife?
Yeah am ready. And am sure Allah z with me.
Are your parents willing to support you guys until you both get your feet on the ground?
Yeah my parent are ready but her parent aint ready!
Love is not all that makes a marriage, without stability, that love will disappear very quickly.
What do you mean here? Do you mean love is not the main priority!
You can not plant the trees of paradise with the seeds of hell, many good intentions dwell there.
Pls illuminate this more?
You could end the relationship and build one with your creator. In a few years, you could propose marriage again when you have a bit of stability.

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
maclatunji:

You need:

3. Go get a job

. Yeah thanks akhii.... I do fast once in a week due to health problems 2, yeah there is a distance already. 3, I got a job already so am working tirelessly to be independent! 5, that's noted# but I think one can get married if he doesn't want to commit zihna... Am I ryt? Shukran!
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
tbaba1234: Let me guess her name is lateefah grin

shukran akhii....you guess right! To be sincere I really can figure out why I should break the affair... Is it to be able to build a career or to avoid fornication ...your comment connote that I shouldn't get married until I b'come a millionaire...lol
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
maclatunji:

This "love" thingy is delicate innit? I am not talking about OP here, his is a case of misplaced priorities.
elucidate further bro!
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by tbaba1234: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
The rational behind the relationship is to tie the knot as soon as possible!

The point is this, thaer is no such thing as boyfriend-girlfriend relationships in Islam. That is haram in itself. Your pre-marital relationship with a woman is haram.

Allah says in the Quran (Roughly translated):

Today all good things have been made lawful for you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful for you as your food is lawful for them. So are chaste, believing, women as well as chaste women of the people who were given the Scripture before you, as long as you have given them their bride-gifts and married them, not taking them as lovers or secret mistresses. (surah 5:5)

If any of you does not have the means to marry a believing free woman, then marry a believing slave– God knows best [the depth of] your faith: you are [all] part of the same family – so marry them with their people’s consent and their proper bride-gifts. [Make them] married women, not adulteresses or lovers. .... (Surah 4:23)

No woman is 'your lady' until you are married to her.

Yeah am ready. And am sure Allah z with me.

Good, you have a job then meet with her wali (Guardian) and propose marriage.

Marriage is much more than love, love will fade. And no Love is not the main priority to getting married

I am sure you have dreams of a good Islamic home but you are trying to complete half of your deen by first engaging in a haram relationship before marriage.. This is what i mean by planting the trees of paradise with the seeds of Hell.

shukran akhii....you guess right! To be sincere I really can figure out why I should break the affair... Is it to be able to build a career or to avoid fornication ...your comment connote that I shouldn't get married until I b'come a millionaire...lol

Break off the affair because it is haram... Do it the right way by getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Hidihna sirotal mustaqeen.....ameen
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2012
tbaba1234:

The point is this, thaer is no such thing as boyfriend-girlfriend relationships in Islam. That is haram in itself. Your pre-marital relationship with a woman is haram.

Allah says in the Quran (Roughly translated):

Today all good things have been made lawful for you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful for you as your food is lawful for them. So are chaste, believing, women as well as chaste women of the people who were given the Scripture before you, as long as you have given them their bride-gifts and married them, not taking them as lovers or secret mistresses. (surah 5:5)

If any of you does not have the means to marry a believing free woman, then marry a believing slave– God knows best [the depth of] your faith: you are [all] part of the same family – so marry them with their people’s consent and their proper bride-gifts. [Make them] married women, not adulteresses or lovers. .... (Surah 4:23)

No woman is 'your lady' until you are married to her.

Good, you have a job then meet with her wali (Guardian) and propose marriage.

Marriage is much more than love, love will fade. And no Love is not the main priority to getting married

I am sure you have dreams of a good Islamic home but you are trying to complete half of your deen by first engaging in a haram relationship before marriage.. This is what i mean by planting the trees of paradise with the seeds of Hell.

Break off the affair because it is haram... Do it the right way by getting married.

pls let's talk more on this Akhi. Azizola91@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by BetaThings: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:

What makes it "haram"? You should come clear and say Sunnis deem it haram.as for your "vast majority of muslims", you're referring to Sunnis;and that include nigerians muslims who are practically Sunnis,but do not know what they are or literally deny being Sunnis like Maclatunji and Sweetnecta .

SALAM!

It is clearly haram
It is equally clear that Shias recommend it but don't want their daughters to do it
I always ask - whose daughter, sister or wife?
If the brother starts with Mut'ah, he will never find satisfaction in a normal marriage
Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opCoUc8Rs_M
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^ jaazakaallahu khairan for d video.
Ihdinaa siraatal mustaqim Ya Allah, Amin
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
BetaThings:

It is clearly haram
It is equally clear that Shias recommend it but don't want their daughters to do it
I always ask - whose daughter, sister or wife?
If the brother starts with Mut'ah, he will never find satisfaction in a normal marriage
Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opCoUc8Rs_M

Oh boy, I spat three times on the filthy scholars who made such evil and abominable nonsense, I always was moved to tears for the way satan has decieved such scholars, they began sounding more like the batinees whose concept of worship had sex written all around it! May Allah save us from misguidiance. Amin
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by ZhulFiqar2: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
@ the above

Few points to note:

1. Bad believers malpractice of a particular religious act does not make the act bad or forbidden.there are people caught going to hajj to pro$titute.does that mean we should stop going to hajj? There are rich saudis (Sunnis) who go to yemen to do permanent marriage with poor yemeni girls.after the saudi men use them for the intimate desires they abandon the marriage and flee to saudi arabia.should we ban marriage altogether?

2. There are many good examples to take if mut'ah marriage is applied according to the rules and conditions of Islam.mut'ah is not obligatory,but if it can work for you and in a positive way on the basis of the fear of Allah,then do it.

3. Like I earlier stated and I maintain,and I'm not ready to go into argument over it,mut'ah marriage is halal in islam.it is established beyond doubt it was umar,the second sunni caliph who banned it.mut'ah marriage was practiced during the days of the Prophet (s) and into the caliphate of abu bakr,the first sunni caliph.am I to follow the Prophet (s) or Umar?

4. Do not forbid what Almighty Allah permitted in the Quran.if you don't like it,then say so and stay clear of it.we know Sunnis forbid it and the Shia don't.that's enough,without trying to sound silly.

5. Sunnis have abandoned mut'ah marriage permitted by Allah and His Prophet (s) to create the bid'ah known as MISYAR marriage.follow the sunnah of the Prophet (s) and not the sunnah of someone else or a bid'ah alien to Islam.a word is enough for the wise!

SALAM!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by BetaThings: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:
@ the above

Few points to note:

1. Bad believers malpractice of a particular religious act does not make the act bad or forbidden.there are people caught going to hajj to pro$titute.does that mean we should stop going to hajj? There are rich saudis (Sunnis) who go to yemen to do permanent marriage with poor yemeni girls.after the saudi men use them for the intimate desires they abandon the marriage and flee to saudi arabia.should we ban marriage altogether?

2. There are many good examples to take if mut'ah marriage is applied according to the rules and conditions of Islam.mut'ah is not obligatory,but if it can work for you and in a positive way on the basis of the fear of Allah,then do it.

3. Like I earlier stated and I maintain,and I'm not ready to go into argument over it,mut'ah marriage is halal in islam.it is established beyond doubt it was umar,the second sunni caliph who banned it.mut'ah marriage was practiced during the days of the Prophet (s) and into the caliphate of abu bakr,the first sunni caliph.am I to follow the Prophet (s) or Umar?

4. Do not forbid what Almighty Allah permitted in the Quran.if you don't like it,then say so and stay clear of it.we know Sunnis forbid it and the Shia don't.that's enough,without trying to sound silly.

5. Sunnis have abandoned mut'ah marriage permitted by Allah and His Prophet (s) to create the bid'ah known as MISYAR marriage.follow the sunnah of the Prophet (s) and not the sunnah of someone else or a bid'ah alien to Islam.a word is enough for the wise!

SALAM!!!

Look, I don't like needless arguments. I don't have the skills to edit the video. Otherwise, I would just have shown only that part of the video where the same scholar who advised on how to apply Mut'ah to a real life situation took offence when he was asked if his daughter had ever done it. That point is crucial

We know muslims drink beer, fornicate etc BH is active. Those have clear prohibitions
A lot of sunnis disagree with Misyar. But Shias are unanimous in their support for mut'ah and their major books/scholars back it.
So there is a huge difference between acceptability of misyar and mut'ah amongst the proponents
Sunnis, in addition, insist that Prophet (PBUH) prohibited Mut'ah. Whether you disagree or not with me on this point is irrelevant
Sunnis and Shias will NEVER agree on the matter. No need to spend time on that
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by vedaxcool(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2012
^
You go mind am, the fact that the scholars and even Imams of shias reduce mutah to prostitution by saying women in mutah are like girls for hire or that when a pregnancy shows up it is non of the man's business clearly shows how undignifying such arrangement, what is more horrible is that the Prophet pbuh actually prohibited such marriage during his life time and like drinking alcohol it was more of an arab custom that the zorostrian regime has elevated to the hight of theology making it seem clearly that mutah is a sure route to success in religion! That in itself is a pity! People could read more on the vilness of this practices. www.nairaland.com/828259/mutah-pimps-quran.

www.nairaland.com/828391/mutah-pimps

www.nairaland.com/828367/plea-muslim-sister
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Rafidi: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
You go mind am, the fact that the scholars and even Imams of shias reduce mutah to prostitution by saying women in mutah are like girls for hire or that when a pregnancy shows up it is non of the man's business clearly shows how undignifying such arrangement, what is more horrible is that the Prophet pbuh actually prohibited such marriage during his life time and like drinking alcohol it was more of an arab custom that the zorostrian regime has elevated to the hight of theology making it seem clearly that mutah is a sure route to success in religion! That in itself is a pity! People could read more on the vilness of this practices. www.nairaland.com/828259/mutah-pimps-quran.

www.nairaland.com/828391/mutah-pimps

www.nairaland.com/828367/plea-muslim-sister

stop lying on our Imams.mut'ah should be applied correctly.it is frown upon for a virgin girl who is under parental control to do it.in fact one of the rules of mut'ah is that a virgin girl cannot perform it without the consent of her father/guardian.in fact from that logic stems the purpose of mut'ah marriage.it mostly applies to widows,divorced women and girls who have known men.simply put,mut'ah is to do things in the halal way and get the girls off the streets or secret haram relations.Islam have given solution to every problem society and man faces and mut'ah is one of those solutions when applied correctly.do not turn solution into the problem!if you come to apply it part of the sunnah of the Prophet (saw) and the command of Allah in the Quran,then it is fine.there are conditions and rules in mut'ah marriage.in fact there are little differences between mut'ah marriage and permanent marriage.the only major difference is unlike permanent marriage,mut'ah marriage would later be dissolve or end in separation/divorce,if the marriage contract is not renewed or transformed into permanent marriage.

also,the father takes complete care and responsibility if there is any pregnancy.you lied on that too.

please you should go and read before commenting on issues.you're in the habit of commenting on contentious issues that you lack knowledge on.if you want to know about mut'ah marriage,then a website have been presented to know everything about it.

www.mutah.com

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Al-Kafi is one of the four Shia
books of Hadith; of the four, it is
considered the most authoratative
and authentic. We read one such
Sahih Hadith, in which the Imam
says:
“One who engages in Mutah
once in his lifetime reaches the
status of Imam Al-Hussain. One
who engages in it twice becomes
equal in status to Imam Al-Hasan.
The one who performs it three
times reaches the position of Imam
Ali. And he who practices it four
times acquires the level and
position of the Prophet
Muhammad.”
(Furoo al-Kafi)

I am waiting on the shias to curse Al kafi for this huge blasphemy!

The narrator asked Imam Baqir about
the women of Mutah. The Imam said,
“She is not among those four [women
classified as wives] because she
neither needs a divorce, nor is [a child
born of her] entitled to any
inheritance. She is like a hired
woman.” (Al-Kafi)
Spits three times!
A child derived from muta simply is equivalent to a bastard that is what the imam is indicating, it is very laughable that a sane mind will expect the dad of a woman involved in muta to bear the cost of taking care of the child from muta when clearly the father of such a child is known!

Jameel bin ad-Dari said that he asked
Imam Jafar as-Sadiq if Mutah was
permissible with a virgin girl. The
Imam said, “There is no harm in it if
the girl is not too young. However, all
of the collectors of hadith agree that
a nine-year-old girl is not considered
too young.” (Al-Kafi)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And a very strange twist is that muta "marriages" do not even require a witness!

Read more of muta hadiths here

theauthenticbase./2010/01/07/the-shia-fiqh-of-mutah/

In iran they have what they call Brothels sorry House of chastity where they house muta women, people simply walk into such houses and within an hour a marriage is dissolved and any resultant pregnancy becomes her fathers headache and yet shia pretend that theirs is a religion founded on justice, yet such justice only involves cleaning mouth and leaving a girls father who might even been extremely poor to struggle with the consequence of the chopping! This one na real ayatollah sense! grin
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Al-Kafi is one of the four Shia
says:
position of the Prophet
Muhammad.”
(Furoo al-Kafi)

woman.” (Al-Kafi)
Spits three times!
A child derived from muta simply is equivalent to a bastard that is what the imam is indicating, it is very laughable that a sane mind will expect the dad of a woman involved in muta to bear the cost of taking care of the child from muta when clearly the father of such a child is known!

too young.” (Al-Kafi)

And a very strange twist is that muta "marriages" do not even require a witness!

In iran they have what they call Brothels sorry House of chastity where they house muta women, people simply walk into such houses and within an hour a marriage is dissolved and any resultant pregnancy becomes her fathers headache and yet shia pretend that theirs is a religion founded on justice, yet such justice only involves cleaning mouth and leaving a girls father who might even been extremely poor to struggle with the consequence of the chopping! This one na real ayatollah sense! grin
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Rafidi: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
vedaxcool: Al-Kafi is one of the four Shia
says:

the Shia do not consider any book other than the Quran as "authentic" as a whole.

each hadith stands the test of examination and grading.

and who made the hadiths you're quoting "sahih",if these hadiths exist at all?

position of the Prophet
Muhammad.”
(Furoo al-Kafi)

not a blasphemy! it is talking about reward.

but please,where is the reference of what you're quoting? you cannot just copy words and write under it "(al-Kafi)".what page,chapter or volume in al-Kafi is the hadith found? nothing!why?

woman.” (Al-Kafi)
Spits three times!

where is the reference of what you're quoting? you cannot just copy words and write under it "(al-Kafi)".what page,chapter or volume in al-Kafi is the hadith found? nothing!why?

who added parenthesis into the hadith to indicate that a child born out of mut'ah cannot inherit? can you see the dishonesty and lying Sunnis do? in mut'ah marriage,it is the woman that cannot inherit the man because the marriage would be dissolved.the child inherits.

i am not suprised why you are lying.it is because you're copying lies and forgeries from Sunni hate sites.in that way you will never see the truth nor reach any conclusion that is not false.

the hadith above even though tampered with in at least two places,refers to the woman not inheriting;and not the child.

please provide the reference for the hadith and let me examine it and expose the Sunni forgery.Sunnis are not only forging their own hadiths,tampering with their own hadiths,mis-translating and mis-quoting their hadiths and taking out of context,they now are extending their hand into the hadiths of others.

this is a shameful deed! they have learnt the christian skill of using parenthesis in the bible,to use parenthesis in their hadiths to add meanings and their own interpretation.why add parenthesis?

please,you do not have the knowledge to pass such rulings.
too young.” (Al-Kafi)

again (for the third time):

where is the reference of what you're quoting? you cannot just copy words and write under it "(al-Kafi)".what page,chapter or volume in al-Kafi is the hadith found? nothing!why?

assuming the purported hadith is truly from al-kafi,yeah,like it is recorded in "sahih bukhari" that Aisha was 6 year old when the Prophet (saw) married her.and that is false.a girl that young cannot perform mut'ah marriage for the fact that she is most likely a virgin and under parental control since she is obviously too young.the problem is Sunnis consider the compilation of Bukhari as a whole to be "sahih",while the Shia do not consider any book as "sahih" or authentic except the Quran.the Quran is the only book that is acceptable 100%.and in the Quran mut'ah is permitted.

you are poisoning your mind.i also find you very jobless and silly in going out there on the web to copy any Sunni trash and bring it here to fight others,regardless of how false what you copied is.

in Iran,mut'ah marriage is only valid when conducted by a qualified jusrist and a contract is made.there are jurists who conduct the marriage in order to fight pro$titution.

you're copying from anti-Shia sites and expressing the trash so confidently as if the words are yours and you're so knowledgeable about Shia Islam.your entire "knowledge" is fake built upon copy/paste without verification.i keep advicing you to read.channeling your effort into fighting and seeking any tool to attack others is not the healthy way to build correct understanding.

and regardless of what happens in Iran or anywhere,Mut'ah marriage is Islamic,permitted in the Quran,was practiced in the days of the Prophet (saw) and up to the time of abu bakr's caliphate,and can be proven beyond doubt that it was Umar out of his own personal desire who banned it.

whatever the case,read about mut'ah marriage and practice it correctly based on the rules and conditions of Islam.it is an islamic act and has its basis right from the days of Prophet Muhammed (saw).

www.mutah.com
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by ZhulFiqar2: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
"The misuse of Shi’a Hadeeths (by Sunnis) to demonstrate the prohibition of Mut’ah"

http://en.shiapen.com/comprehensive/mutah/misuse-of-shia-hadeeth.html
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
am totally confused now! you guys didnt solve my problem by providing good advice instead all i see is argument and i think the holy prophet (S.A.W) forbade that . my question to you all is[b] in the world today can someone get married without going into a relationship either short or long ? but islam is forbade it[/b] ..........its high time for me to have an in dept knowledge about mutah marriage!!!!
Re: I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. by tbaba1234: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
^I am replying your mail now... You would get it in the next 10 mins Insha Allah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Plea From A Muslim Sister / Hamza Tzortis Great? ? ? / The Truth About Sharia Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.