Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Missing Years Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Years Of Jesus. (714 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jesus was considered age thirteen when He began his adult responsibility by spending it in the Father's house of worship. He was age thirty when He began His earthly ministry to the world...I sumtimes wonder what happened to the remaining 17yrs of Jesus, since no such record was given in the Bible..Can some one proffer an explanation?
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Bidam: Jesus was considered age thirteen when He began his adult responsibility by spending it in the Father's house of worship. He was age thirty when He began His earthly ministry to the world...I sumtimes wonder what happened to the remaining 17yrs of Jesus, since no such record was given in the Bible..Can some one proffer an explanation?

Good evening,
I am foncused to say the list. You want to know everything Jesus did? I bet, even if a member of your house hold would write a book about you, he won't be able to capture everything about you. Anyways, I think what was written about Jesus were basically around the high points in his life which have some direct link with his mission here on earth. Even one of the apostles made it clear that the book he wrote excluded some things Christ did.
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
What does everyone do between 12 and 30? They shake off the brainwashing dust of religion, stop being a slowpoke, grow-up and think for themselves, it's a shame most of his deluded followers even in their late 30s and 40s never complete the process intellectually.

1 Like

Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by advocate666: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sowed his seeds. He doesn't answer Jizz-Us for nothing.
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
striktlymi:

Good evening,
I am foncused to say the list. You want to know everything Jesus did? I bet, even if a member of your house hold would write a book about you, he won't be able to capture everything about you. Anyways, I think what was written about Jesus were basically around the high points in his life which have some direct link with his mission here on earth. Even one of the apostles made it clear that the book he wrote excluded some things Christ did.
If u mean the biography of my childhood years i don't see the reason why not.
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
advocate666: Sowed his seeds. He doesn't answer Jizz-Us for nothing.
by seeds..i beleive u meant other disciples apart from the 12?
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by advocate666: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Bidam: by seeds..i beleive u meant other disciples apart from the 12?

I meant babes. Big eyed middle-eastern chicks.

1 Like

Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
advocate666:

hahahaha, you know after people admired the water he turned into wine, he thought it was a good idea to open a beer-palour, so he eventually opened one, turning water into beer selling it with pepper soup and goat head.
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2012
O.T.I.S:
What does everyone do between 12 and 30? They shake off the brainwashing dust of religion, stop being a slowpoke, grow-up and think for themselves, it's a shame most of his deluded followers even in their late 30s and 40s never complete the process intellectually.
Our knowledge of the Lord should be progressive. Nobody knows everything about Him at once.
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 07, 2012
O.T.I.S:

hahahaha, you know after people admired the water he turned into wine, he thought it was a good idea to open a beer-palour, so he eventually opened one, turning water into beer selling it with pepper soup and goat head.
KISS.
Re: The Missing Years Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2012
advocate666:

Unreasonably unpleasant xplanation.KISS

(1) (Reply)

Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? / Would An Atheist Prayer Be Answered? / Cardinals Peter Turkson Of Ghana & Francis Arinze Are Favorites To Replace Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.