Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica (13171 Views)

Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers / UCL: Chelsea Vs Benfica (2 - 1) On 4th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
what makes messi the world best, what are the criteria or yardstick used in selecting world best, cos i haven't seen messi leave barca for other club once and he bagged in 3 times world best, can someone tell me more. (am not hater pls)
Re: Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica by sweetguy10(m): 2:27am On Dec 07, 2012
haryhorku: what makes messi the world best, what are the criteria or yardstick used in selecting world best, cos i haven't seen messi leave barca for other club once and he bagged in 3 times world best, can someone tell me more. (am not hater pls)

Retardeen , Should a student leave Cambridge for LASU all because he/she wants to show critics that he/she is extra Intelligent ? Eran
Re: Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica by Jambsupport(f): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Just give him a match rest and he will be up and kicking in goals.
he rili needs dat rest. he works like a robot. i was waitin 4ds tyme
Re: Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica by 1025: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
wonderful. so a keeper can injure messi? that is another record breaking.when that messi came to play against chelsea, we plan him well well and as soon as he noticed, he ran back and was operating from the defence.
all our defenders had iron in their shoes and we wanted to make him faint inside the field but that did not work now another less popular keeper has done the job with ease. it is record breaking that a man that wanted to break record was broken by another man that has nothing to do with record breaking.
that is life for u.
i wish him well sha at least let him return before the end of March because his fans will miss him too much.
Re: Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica by AjanleKoko: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
1025: wonderful. so a keeper can injure messi? that is another record breaking.when that messi came to play against chelsea, we plan him well well and as soon as he noticed, he ran back and was operating from the defence.
all our defenders had iron in their shoes and we wanted to make him faint inside the field but that did not work now another less popular keeper has done the job with ease. it is record breaking that a man that wanted to break record was broken by another man that has nothing to do with record breaking.
that is life for u.
i wish him well sha at least let him return before the end of March because his fans will miss him too much.

Thanks for the concern.
Now head for the Europa League thread pls. Trust you guys have dropped the cup with UEFA grin
Re: Lionel Messi Injured In Champions League Match Against Benfica by fabianblaise: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2013
Finally! Now what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace: Capital One Cup (5 - 1) On 28th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (3 - 0) On 1st November 2014 / Euro 2012: Netherlands Vs Germany (1 - 2) - On 13th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.