Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke (13049 Views)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2012
This Iron Lady just turned 53 today. Love her or Hate her. Drop a word and wish her something. I personally wish her long life and good health. May God grant her strenght and wisdom to chart a new cause for the Petroleum Industry.

5 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by emiye(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2012
mtseeeew !

8 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2012
emiye: mtseeeew !
At least you wished her a hiss

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 5columnist: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2012
grin grin

grin
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 5columnist: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2012
Reform reform... I hope we begin to see it soon. Wish her a nice one... Musiwa should come and map this birthday...lol
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Emmy3(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Happy BirthDay ma,
we Nigerians love you; though you fell short our eXpections.
May God give you the grace to move-on and be more transparent & accountable. .
More years 4 you. .

5 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by takedat(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Butt licking is serious business! Her birthday is not my concern and its not what I am worried about, my wish for her is to tender her resignation letter! Make she celebrate am with her "manfriend". grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by kokoA(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Em-my:
Happy BirthDay ma,
we Nigerians love you; though you fell short our eXpections.
May God give you the grace to move-on and be more transparent & accountable. .
More years 4 you. .

Bros, abeg, speak for yourself alone.

25 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 5columnist: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
grin
kokoA:

grin
kokoA:

lol...abi o...
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 5columnist: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abeg me sef don tire... the rich are so removed from the needs of the common man. I did believe this woman meant well for Nigerians at some points, I hope she does not prove me wrong at the long run. I hope she is not removed from the needs of the common man.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
take dat: Butt licking is serious business! Too many dumbos on NL

What is wrong in creating something to wish someone a happy birthday.. why are you beefing. for your information I am not a butt licker. I am aware of what the issues are and because of how sensitive her job is, people will fight her when they dont get what they want.

Needless to say that she has been the longest on that sit. There must be something she is doing right for people to be fighting her and for Mr. President to allow her on the job.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
5columnist: Reform reform... I hope we begin to see it soon. Wish her a nice one... Musiwa should come and map this birthday...lol

grin
5columnist: Reform reform... I hope we begin to see it soon. Wish her a nice one... Musiwa should come and map this birthday...lol
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by takedat(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

What is wrong in creating something to wish someone a happy birthday.. why are you beefing. for your information I am not a butt licker. I am aware of what the issues are and because of how sensitive her job is, people will fight her when they dont get what they want.

Needless to say that she has been the longest on that sit. There must be something she is doing right for people to be fighting her and for Mr. President to allow her on the job.
and when did it become a virtue to send birthday greetings to an inept and corrupt minister? Abeg no time to waste time!

12 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
take dat: and when did it become the new fave to send birthday greetings to an inept and corrupt minister? Abeg no time to waste time!

You have passed judement already. Unless there is something you know that we dont know or you are feeding fat off Sahara Reporters... I guess corruption is telling the IOC that enough is enough on how they operate in Nigeria and seek to empower the Nigerian people and companies through PIB... I guess corruption is pushing for and getting the Local content act passed that allows more Nigerian companies gain patronage with IOC outside fat lebabnese and wananbe oyibos (Indians) and western people getting all the Oil and Gas contracts in Nigeria and controlling everything?...

Define corruption Mr. and tell me what is worng in wishing people good health and wisdom... You better have your information ready or put your tails inbetween your thighs and go...lol Olodo...
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by takedat(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

You have passed judement already. Unless there is something you know that we dont know or you are feeding fat off Sahara Reporters... I guess corruption is telling the IOC that enough is enough on how they operate in Nigeria and seek to empower the Nigerian people and companies through PIB... I guess corruption is pushing for and getting the Local content act passed that allows more Nigerian companies gain patronage with IOC outside fat lebabnese and wananbe oyibos (Indians) and western people getting all the Oil and Gas contracts in Nigeria and controlling everything?...

Define corruption Mr. and tell me what is worng in wishing people good health and wisdom... You better have your information ready or put your tails inbetween your thighs and go...lol Olodo...
Ok, You are not her butt licker but her voltron hence you are defending her this much? Please don't get me started or else this thread will be derailed

7 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Emmy3(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
kokoA:

don't tell me you dislike her person and her contributions to the Nigeria oil sector, though she is performing below average and close to failing.
I think she is better than most who have held d office.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
take dat: Ok, You are not her butt licker but her voltron hence you are defending her this much? Please don't get me started or else this thread will be derailed

You have derailed the thread.. it was a simple wish topic, then you started off on butt licking.. and now voltron. I respect your opinion so I cant call you an agent of the opposition, can I?

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by FreeGlobe(f): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy birthday thief

11 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by takedat(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

You have derailed the thread.. it was a simple wish topic, then you started off on butt licking.. and now voltron. I respect your opinion so I cant call you an agent of the opposition, can I?

I'll bear no grudge even if you label me an opposition after all its what this government is known for. Presidency blame Opposition, Diezani blames Marketers, Maku blames the Media, Sanusi blames Banks, Youth minister blames the Youth and so on. Don't wanna be a spoiler so HBD to her!

5 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
take dat: I'll bear no grudge even if you label me an opposition after all its what this government is known for. Presidency blame Opposition, Diezani blames Marketers, Maku blames the Media, Sanusi blames Banks, Youth minister blames the Youth and so on. Don't wanna be a spoiler so HBD to her!

Bro that is not the point... what I am saying is that you called me a butt licker then I tried explaining that feels more like me calling you an opposition because of what you wrote. All I advocated for was for you to respect the fact that I found it right in me to wish her a wonderful birthday and long life. I have done a bit of research and I am impressed by the policy pursuits of this government espcially in the Oil and Gas sector.

We all feel this way because we have fed fat from Sahara Reporters... I bet sooner or later Sahara will tell us the next person she is bleeping and that distracts as well as distort the strenght she brings on the tabel.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
FreeGlobe: Happy birthday thief

grin
FreeGlobe: Happy birthday thief
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 5columnist: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme: This Iron Lady just turned 52 today. Love her or Hate her. Drop a word and wish her something. I personally wish her long life and good health. May God grant her strenght and wisdom to chart a new cause for the Petroleum Industry.

This woman fine sha...lol
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by GARRIx7(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
[size=35pt]
Happy Birthday Ma'am.

If you do chAnge from ur corrupt ways, may the 53rd year of ur life be filled with calamities...IJN... AMEN
[/size]
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by takedat(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

Bro that is not the point... what I am saying is that you called me a butt licker then I tried explaining that feels more like me calling you an opposition because of what you wrote. All I advocated for was for you to respect the fact that I found it right in me to wish her a wonderful birthday and long life. I have done a bit of research and I am impressed by the policy pursuits of this government espcially in the Oil and Gas sector.

We all feel this way because we have fed fat from Sahara Reporters... I bet sooner or later Sahara will tell us the next person she is bleeping and that distracts as well as distort the strenght she brings on the tabel.
Ok bro, well noted and your opinion counts, its what pleases you!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 5columnist: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
GARRI (x7):
[size=35pt][b][/b][/size]
hmmmn... how can you curse people in the name of God...lol. Christainity has taken a new height ... grin grin
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by lacasa: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mtcheeeu!!.

I even thot Petrol had gone back to N65.

Birthday ko Die-day ni angry

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Degis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Muttex(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
[[color=#990000]b]HAPPY BAFDAY TO SUBSIDY THIEF
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 3direct: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Looking younger as ever....abeg mama... spend the money jooooooo

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
oya free petrol for everybody!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by BeraBera(f): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
smileyHappy birthday " D"
May God grant her strenght and wisdom to chart a new cause for the Petroleum Industry.]
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy bday 2 u madam, n i wish u LLNP. I pray you get sense dis time oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina / Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP / Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.