Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina (35589 Views)

Important Sections Of A CV That Must Be Included / See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company / Click To Download The CV Template That Has Won Over 1000 Job Interviews! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina by jpphilips(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2012
Sanmexy: After all is said & done more is usually said than done.
Two things I 've picked up from this thread:
1. make ur CV a master piece
2. Build effective network...with a tincture of God's favour ur dream job is sure.

@Philip: u must be a badt chap man, 4 a young applicant ur M.O is a Herculean task cos most time u don't know anybody.

see, what most applicants fail to understand is that not all jobs are yours, no matter how qualified you think you are, there are a billion and one persons that fit same profile so how do you reduce the competition is the real deal.

the Op is suggesting polishing CV's, we have seen cases where people polish their CV and forget the items there in, it happens.
In reality, when seeking for a job, utilize the power of competitive advantage, i will only consider polishing my CV, if my contact warns me before hand perhaps, the guy in charge is sensitive to such, outside that never!!

we have worked for people and people have worked for us, the truth is; the jobs are not really for the best people but those who know what it takes to get it..

like you said, you don't know people, during my time the question i really asked was "what does it take to know people?"
Re: The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina by 1forall: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
jp philips:
there are job adverts i don't apply not because i am not qualified but i couldn't get the right recommendation for it.

Please tell, regarding the importance of recommendations in comparison with qualifications, what does the above imply?

As you have veered away from the points raised in the last paragraph of my previous post, but instead chosen to introduce offensive language in an anonymous forum, what do you think it says about your arguments sir?
Re: The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina by jpphilips(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2012
deleted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.