Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? (2697 Views)

. / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Ivynwa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Some Lovers and married couples practice lil bit of m-asturbation to please each other s-exually-----I don't see anything wrong with spicing up things in your bedroom with your wife with a little bit of that but then with your perception of it you are better off doing stuffs (the main deed) with your wife now that you are married. It takes a more liberal person to want to introduce a lil bit of that inside the marriage. Too much of mast-urbation is what is medically deemed wrong as it can make a man be coming too fast.

Don't weigh yourself down with all those guilt, let go of the guilt. Breath in---exhale----begin to feel like you've been forgiven (lol) and live happily.
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by wetgate2010: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
weaseloo: @OP

How do you go to God when you are ashamed?
Tell Him how you feel- Dear God, I have sinned all these years, I am ashamed to come to you. Help me to stop this sin and forgive me...
Talk to God just like you talk to anyone. He hears!
You need to BELIEVE that His mercy is overflowing, then He will start working in you. Faith!

You can open to any page in the Bible too and look for any verse that would inspire you.

Ignore all the insulting posts here. They are probably worse than you but won't admit it.

Thanks.
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by wetgate2010: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
weaseloo: @OP

How do you go to God when you are ashamed?
Tell Him how you feel- Dear God, I have sinned all these years, I am ashamed to come to you. Help me to stop this sin and forgive me...
Talk to God just like you talk to anyone. He hears!
You need to BELIEVE that His mercy is overflowing, then He will start working in you. Faith!

You can open to any page in the Bible too and look for any verse that would inspire you.

Ignore all the insulting posts here. They are probably worse than you but won't admit it.

Thanks Weasle.
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hahahahaha....Lasinoh! You never disappoint!

OP, there is nothing wrong with self service.....it's very healthy.....your fingers your best friend. grin

Do not be ashamed! After doing it, you can seek for forgiveness if that makes you happy kiss
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Lasinoh: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Na God serve her azzze! Make she near me again! angry
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Mankarki(m): 5:37am On Dec 08, 2012
YES. It absolutely helps but doesn't fully stops.
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Blazay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
See hidden posts! shocked
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Blazay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lasinoh: Hell no! It only makes it better! cool
Sometimes. . . my husband just wants to watch me. . . . to add a little spice! It makes me go longer in the bedroom after 'releasing' the initial excitement!

It teaches us how to use our fingers as pleasure tools in the bedroom. I love to watch my husband too. . . it gives me an idea of 'how he likes things done' with my fingers! wink

When I am not in the mood to deal with others with ganja/alcohol-induced 'ere-ctile' dysfunction after round 4. . . or after recovering from the shock of dealing with penile midgets. . . . I just service myself and go to sleep for some peace of mind! Easy! kiss

Gbam!

Lasinoh aka Blazay. . .endorses this message.
See better thread wey 'cyber riff-raffs' just spoil finish?

Please repeat it again!

Sometimes. . . my husband just wants to watch me. . . . to add a little spice! It makes me go longer in the bedroom after 'releasing' the initial excitement!

It teaches us how to use our fingers as pleasure tools in the bedroom. I love to watch my husband too. . . it gives me an idea of 'how he likes things done' with my fingers! wink

When I am not in the mood to deal with others with ganja/alcohol-induced 'ere-ctile' dysfunction after round 4. . . or after recovering from the shock of dealing with penile midgets. . . . I just service myself and go to sleep for some peace of mind! Easy! kiss

*Nne. . .this YA SWEEEEEEEEEET, OPEN-MARRIAGE "OMOSEXXXXXY". . .CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH AND NYANSH STATUS GO GIVE 'SOME' PEOPLE HAY FEVER FOR NL I TELL YA. . . * tongue
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Blazay(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2012

Once again. . . .

Once again. . .

*E be like say. . .deafness and dumbness don strike my h-enemies* tongue
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by pak: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ivynwa: Some Lovers and married couples practice lil bit of m-asturbation to please each other s-exually-----I don't see anything wrong with spicing up things in your bedroom with your wife with a little bit of that but then with your perception of it you are better off doing stuffs (the main deed) with your wife now that you are married. It takes a more liberal person to want to introduce a lil bit of that inside the marriage. Too much of mast-urbation is what is medically deemed wrong as it can make a man be coming too fast.

Don't weigh yourself down with all those guilt, let go of the guilt. Breath in---exhale----begin to feel like you've been forgiven (lol) and live happily.

I''l forgive you for this since you're not a man wink. But in actual fact, mas.turbating aka self service ( according to seun osewa) too frequently desensitizes a man and can reduce the pleasure he gets from actual sex hence leading to the exact opposite of quick ejaculation - Prolonged (and often frustrating) ejaculation
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by weaseloo: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
wetgate2010:

Thanks Weasle.

Welcome!
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by Ivynwa(f): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2012
pak:

I''l forgive you for this since you're not a man wink. But in actual fact, mas.turbating aka self service ( according to seun osewa) too frequently desensitizes a man and can reduce the pleasure he gets from actual sex hence leading to the exact opposite of quick ejaculation - Prolonged (and often frustrating) ejaculation

What you said may be another part of the bad side of it but quick ej*culation is also another bad effect of it. Don't nullify other's opinion because you think your opinion is the best, google about it and I am sure that 80% of your result will tell you that it causes quick ej*culation. Just like I have never read about the desensitization you mentioned, if I google it I may come across it too so I am not nullifying your own opinion. Good? Good. grin
Re: Does Marraige Stops One From Masturbating? by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
mas-turbation is a very bad addiction. Marriage will not break the addiction. You have a take a bold step in hating the act and stop doing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should Women Marry A Poor Man When Men Wont Marry A Fat Woman? / Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? / If Your Wife Serve You Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.