Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9924 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by misspicy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
smiley
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Must u expose ur family on social media here misspicy? What if someone already knws who he is? sad

Why not handle d matter privately with him instead of seekin for help from people who won't gv u a definite clue all because u want to seek frontpage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emeraldknytt(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Coming from you, i have no undulating suspicion; I believe 8 years is tad too young for a potentially addicting act. What i must include is that, you calmly call him back to your room, give him the shivers until he is vulnerable (how do you do that you ask? Easy, narrate to him a diabolic and horror filled story, a few pictures might help too) he is 8 and he is going to stomach every jargon you spill. Since he's obviously going to head into dark places to conceal himself, let him know these creatures lurk in the dark and are more than ready to abduct irresponsible lads. Now, thats where the sinister pictures come to play, he's going to have an abstract and mental image of these mythological bad boyz. I dunno if i have made much sense but hurriedly i typed maybe if you read hurriedly you might get an inkling of what i mean.
PS: i may modify this for comprehension if i am oppurtuned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by johnson232: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:
Evening nairalanders, I'm so confused as I type this,entered into my room this evening after a stressful day at work,lo and behold I found my 8 year old nephew wanking at his not so matured penis,and it was erect,immediately I shouted at him and ordered him out of my room,because I didn't know how else to react to this development.

I don't know whether to report him to his mum or talk with him about it(I don't even know what to say to him,I have no experience in this)

I need your advice please angry
why not give him your body, so he can experiment with it... undecided

i believe that will put an end to the masturbation...
silly girl...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by donephi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
I think you should sit him down, ask him what he was doing, why he was doing it and where he learnt that. His response should determine your reaction.

Also ask him when he started it, make sure you get to the root, that's the only way you can make him stop. Please don't be too harsh on him because he might not be truthful,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
johnson232:

why not give him your body, so he can experiment with it... undecided

i believe that will put an end to the masturbation...
silly girl...
u could just imagine.. so because I caught my niece touching herself, Dat will make me come in here and tell the whole world abt it... thereby spoiling her image.

I duno hw some people try to reason things and handle matters..

5 Likes

Re: . by misspicy(f): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:
I think you should sit him down, ask him what he was doing, why he was doing it and where he learnt that. His response should determine your reaction.

Also ask him when he started it, make sure you get to the root, that's the only way you can make him stop. Please don't be too harsh on him because he might not be truthful,

The problem is,I don't really know how to have such a conversation with a kid angry

1 Like

Re: . by johnson232: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
u could just imagine.. so because I caught my niece touching herself, Dat will make me come in here and tell the whole world abt it... thereby spoiling her image.

I duno hw some people try to reason things and handle matters..
don't mind her...
Re: . by yaqq: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
maybe u he wasn't really masturbating cos to wat end? 8 year cnt cum, he was jst fantasising about life n got an erected dickson! he is gonna b a man not a lady dts in need of advises cos of. d. constituencies of. getting pregnant. or dumb! leave dt guy n pretend u saw nothing if actually u sa anything! jst know u have. a badt guy in d making
Re: . by phabulous88(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Don't report him to his mum, don't even scold him, call him tomorrow morning and highlight the ills of masturbation, whilst advising him against it. I'm 75% sure that he'll harken to your advice. He'll even respect you the more for not exposing him to his mum, you can be sure that he'll always come back to you for counselling. Mums don't need to know everything grin

3 Likes

Re: . by johnson232: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:

The problem is,I don't really know how to have such a conversation with a kid angry
shut up u liar...

of all the rooms, why was he masturbating in your room? undecided

i believe that is what u do in your room all time, the little boy is only emulating your steps..

silly thing forming spicy...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi said it all.Do what he said.

Donephi that was some good help,I didn't know what ta say.

1 Like

Re: . by misspicy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks to those with reasonable and useful advice,I will surely try my best to talk to him,was just so shocked and perplexed angry
Re: . by emeraldknytt(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:

Dont tell me.... Its a kinda phobia... Shuu! What kinda syndrome... You're just one step closer to repatriating his seemingly lost reputation on your side and you gon fling it like 'it aint nuthin' cos your babies aint gon need some heart2heart with momma... Mo ti n binu o... Iwe ne we mu maka why

1 Like

Re: . by emeraldknytt(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:

oh c'mon, cry me an atlantic ocean! How do you call and tell 'kids' to bring you your phone, or buy you something or convey your thoughts to someone you cant meet personally... How

4 Likes

Re: . by donephi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:

Safe that child from himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by donephi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
donephi said it all.Do what he said.

Donephi that was some good help,I didn't know what ta say.
Re: . by misspicy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
emeraldknytt:

oh c'mon, cry me an atlantic ocean. How do you call and tell 'kids' to bring you your phone, or buy you something or convey your thoughts to someone you cant meet personally... How
does are normal day to day talk,I haven't found myself discussing sex or having sex orientation with a kid before,but I will try my best.
Re: . by Odunharry(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm....You need to talk to him and definitely be careful the kind of movies and programmes you guys watch at home.
Definitely he learnt that there or from someone or he did that playfully without any thought of jacking off..

Dunno the reason but you in the right position to talk to him

3 Likes

Re: . by misspicy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:

Safe that child from himself
will try to,thanks smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:
Guy you blank.Have words when you mention me.
Re: . by misspicy(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Odunharry:
Hmmm....You need to talk to him and definitely be careful the kind of movies and programmes you guys watch at home.
Definitely he learnt that there or from someone or he did that playfully without any thought of jacking off..

Dunno the reason but you in the right position to talk to him
been trying to rationalize how he came about it too, am just trying to think of a way to start the conversation,will surely come up with something...thanks smiley
Re: . by donephi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guy you blank.Have words when you mention me.
smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:
smiley
angry.... grin that ain't words.
Re: . by donephi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry.... grin that ain't words.
smiley royalty
Re: . by KingRex1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truth is that its gona be inevitable. But he's too early. You may jst have to threaten him so he'll stop or reduce that act.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:

smiley royalty
Ahhhh.Is that it ......awed wordless in the presence of the Queen. wink I see.
Re: . by donephi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ahhhh.Is that it ......awed wordless in the presence of the Queen. wink I see.

Your majesty queen Valerie
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:

Your majesty queen Valerie
grin
Re: . by donephi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin
Now som1 is mimicking me
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
donephi:

Now som1 is mimicking me
tongue.........bye. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Husband Iron His Wife's Clothes For Her? / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? / Schools Asking Kids To Wear Valentine Clothes: Is It Necesarry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.