Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? (860 Views)

How Can I Deactivate/delete My Nairaland Account? / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Please Seun and MODS
Do us a favor, modify your control panel and give us an option to be able to de-activate our account. Or you can just help me delete my account.

Truth be told, am sick of this Nairaland thing
undecided
Re: Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
you are not alone Sir!

1 Like

Re: Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? by olenyi: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
kodeblurr: Please Seun and MODS
Do us a favor, modify your control panel and give us an option to be able to de-activate our account. Or you can just help me delete my account.

Truth be told, am sick of this Nairaland thing
undecided

Why not just waka go and leave. No one will disturbe u for not being active.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
seun will not answer u,and what the mods will tell u is to delete ur posts,the best u can do just log in nd read then log out
Re: Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Its not just about loggin in and loggin out, I need some privacy, I need my account off the entire site for security reasons... undecided
Re: Is There No Way To Permanently Delete My Account On Nairaland? by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2012
kodeblurr: Its not just about loggin in and loggin out, I need some privacy, I need my account off the entire site for security reasons... undecided
my friend i understand ur pains and feelings.pls go thru this thread or past topic on this matter u will realise why i said i understand how u feel

www.nairaland.com/993846/ok-seun-how-close-nairaland

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? / Frank Nero Is Dead. / How Has The World Lead You, Or How Have You Lead The World Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.