Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (49616 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Burna Boy 's Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wats all dis toto decay things sef. I dey vex now.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
is tonto dike tryna buy nairaland from seun? because I don't understand what is happening!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Akbee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wot a beautiful, sumptous SUpER PACK!!mr iyanya sio nkpo do diaohhhhh.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
LMAO lol this shyt is krazy lol

Well ok, let talk abot JESUS lol hahahha, he's a carpenter right? Hahahaha lol I can't believe it and I always wonder why some people dey worship am! Hahaha lol e nor easy oh lol wetindey?

Anyhow sha me dey hail everybody for nairaland ok! Una head is there! Wether you be christian or na Buddhist or na ogun u dey worship ntn do u one love wether u be blood or na crisp or cuz or anytin, eeye boys ake boys I dey hail we all is one ok?

Let's keep the fire burning! LOL hahAhaha ok I'm out now bye stay cool take care sleep tight aight!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by ejifranks(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
this thread was on the front page on september 23 now its here again

https://www.nairaland.com/1046159/tonto-dikeh-spitting-image-mum

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by JAMBSOFTWARE: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza: Yeah! They both have the same lips, nose.... In short the same everything

Everytin?? No tell me say u dn enter their article point oooo
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Mathewjoseph: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tonto dike.u 2 fine joor,all those bizzy bodies wey dey lash u 4 nairaland,na jealousy wan kill dem.juz because their gal friend no fine reach u,na im the vex dem.tonto dike u 2much carry go!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Minderz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Haaaaaaaaa! Tonto dikeh you again...
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by vocalprince(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: Oh God! Save us 4rm tonto dike' evryday threads.. We beg of u Oh Lord!
my friend i wonda y dis ppl just dey toto dikelize person diz dayz! I dey suspect Seun seriously o!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wow her Mommy Is Very Attractive smiley
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by stanleyaghedo: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by dapo338(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
vocalprince: my friend i wonda y dis ppl just dey toto dikelize person diz dayz! I dey suspect Seun seriously o!

Maybe Seun dey molestation Tonto. Abi no be so Nairaland english be....lol
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Series22(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ada Nri1:
She has a publicist who is hovering over NL
@ topic
She looks quite like her mum though
are u 4rm agu ukwu?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Astonishing! A daughter who looks like her mother!!

It's unheard of I tells ya!!!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tonto Dike, if your haters don't talk about you, who will??
I love you joor! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by charlesditro: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: are u 4rm agu ukwu?
are u guyz from Nri?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by eaglechild: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
tonto and bianca who fine pass?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by dilbert100: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
nice
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by HyconBc: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Another TONTO thread?!!!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by UyiIredia(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
The mum is pretty. They both look alike except maybe for their complexion.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by 80million1: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
*Speechless*

Tonto Again? Are u sure this girl is not related to Nairaland?

Tonto this, Tonto that! Its beginning to get boring sef!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by slimchimex(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
@op...pls if u'r jobless beta go and find wat to do cos dis post is useless and not informative....
@moderator..can u kindly remove dis post from d front page abeg....
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by lumeneng22: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
When has toto dike becomes nairaland problem? Or problem becames toto dike nairaland? 2nd base o jare.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by kennyhitz: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
hw does dat affect d price of garri in the market??

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by razznaija(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
She really looks like her mother, i heard that her mother is deceased, that is probably why she's always trying to look for attention. I hope she finds true happiness one day.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by ugo2good(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Photocopy co easy....
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by toluleke(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Can u guys kip quiet,u kip judging d gal witout any personal contact or relationship.jst wat u fools read on newspapers&blogs.EVEN GOD SAID REMOVE D LOG IN URS BUH HELPING ANODA.KIP HATIN YL SHE KIPS MAKING her cash
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by inuyasha01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Abyjah: Yah, they look so much alike except that the mom looks responsible while daughter is the opposite.
Pikin wey no resemble mama, e no resemble papa na omoale jatijati.

Anyways, I forbid anyone to talk about Jesus in here. This thread is not holy.
point of correction,prophet Issa (jesus) is a prophet of ALLAH and not a God
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Owaabeo: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
WHICH OF THOSE IS TONTO, TO ME THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by valdubem(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Like mother like Daughter
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? by Shenez: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
This Toto dikeh is famous everyday. Pix of toto dikeh urinating/defecating will soon be upload.
Op, u no get work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote / Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.