Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex (943 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi / Rafa Benitez Vs Alex Ferguson- The Mind Games Continues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by Akolawole(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2006
He is the best defensive midfielder in the world for the past 5 years.

Is he now the "spokesperson" for Chelsea, though he hardly talk to the press.

Please read his interview: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport4.shtml

Did you agree with him?

Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by rikkyjen(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2006
Makelele is a dissapointment to Congo!!!, The guy is uncouth ,what ferguson has achieved in his life,his parents in congo-brazaville has not acheived a heck of it, bloody moda-spocka, Arggggg,maka is just like his oga.Mourinho has infected him with verbal diarrohea.As a matter of fact mourinho respects Ferguson, he calls him the Managers boss., How come this Arrow is, , i dey vex ,i no wan talk again!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by Jackal(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2006
What do u expect from a Arrow like Makelele?
A big scoundrel of a man who has no IQ off and on the pitch.
Mourinho has infected him with the Diarrohoea of the mouth so he can run his mouth ceaselessly. Who cares?
He claims Jose won the Premiership in 8 months while it took Fergie 7 years. Is that reasonable?
Mourinho should have gone to Sunderland and letz see if it will take him 8 months to win the Premiership.
Chelsea was a good team even before JOSE joined em. Man Utd had nuthing till Fergie came. Liverpool was the ace-team back in the mid-80's.
So whatz Claude yappin about?
Conclusion: Claude should be ignored and shld be likened to an slowpoke
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by Akolawole(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2006
Jackal:

What do u expect from a Arrow like Makelele?
A big scoundrel of a man who has no IQ off and on the pitch.
Mourinho has infected him with the Diarrohoea of the mouth so he can run his mouth ceaselessly. Who cares?
He claims Jose won the Premiership in 8 months while it took Fergie 7 years. Is that reasonable?
Mourinho should have gone to Sunderland and letz see if it will take him 8 months to win the Premiership.
Chelsea was a good team even before JOSE joined em. Man Utd had nuthing till Fergie came. Liverpool was the ace-team back in the mid-80's.
So whatz Claude yappin about?
Conclusion: Claude should be ignored and shld be likened to an slowpoke

rikkyjen:

Makelele is a dissapointment to Congo!!!, The guy is uncouth ,what ferguson has achieved in his life,his parents in congo-brazaville has not acheived a heck of it, bloody moda-spocka, Arggggg,maka is just like his oga.Mourinho has infected him with verbal diarrohea.As a matter of fact mourinho respects Ferguson, he calls him the Managers boss., How come this Arrow is, , i dey vex ,i no wan talk again!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by Akolawole(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2006
For some time now, members have been throwing  abusive words to themselves, their parents and personalities within the thread.

I am personally tired of this.

I thought the forum shouldnt be so.

I am tired of being a contributor in such a situation.

I HEREBY HANGED MY BOOT FOR A WHILE TO ALLOW SUCH MEMBERS TO CONTINUE THEIR GOSPEL OF HATE.

Keep it up.
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by rikkyjen(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2006
Akola, did you read the posts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, no one is yabbing himself on this thread, All the yabs were on your idol makelele. i guess you are too obsesed about chelsea to read critcs reaction about your ready made team
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by Priscila(f): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2006
Am not  a Chelsea die or do fan but I back makelele-he is the Chelsea engine!
I wonder why he was not nominated in PFA and someone chose John Terry who depends on Makelele alot.
He is the best Chelsea player I ve seen this season and he is free to run his mouth.He is the best!

I was happy  Gerrard won because without him there is no Liverpool just like Makelele is Chelsea and was not nominated.
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by rikkyjen(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2006
Did Priscillia read the thread before posting. We are talking about Makalele yabbing fergie, not PFA award pulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza sad sad sad
Re: Makalele: Blowing Hot On Baba Alex by Priscila(f): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2006
@ rikkyjen!
I read the thread and it din,t interest e so I had something different on Makelele and I wrote.
Its his subject and you can write anything about him! isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

Alltime Starting Eleven / Stoke City (0) Vs Liverpool (0) On Saturday 10th January / Mikel Obi Faces Sack At Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.