Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden (2129 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by zacchybros: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2012
BAGHDAD, Iraq – U.S. military advisors made a startling discovery on the outskirts of this city. They found Eden!
“I knew it had to come out sooner or later,” Colonel Sara Pentine confirmed. “We found the biblical Garden of Eden. But that was just the beginning of our amazing discoveries.”
When the military first entered the sun-bleached desert 5 miles north of Baghdad, they got a strange blip on their radioactive mass spectrometer.
“The RMS was showing an extremely small dense object 30 feet underground” Colonel Pentine said, “We called in the hazmat team to dig it up.”

Dressed in radiation-proof uniforms, soldiers began excavating the area. What they discovered seemed harmless enough: The withered remains of an ancient tree.
“The bark looked as if it had been blasted by lightning. Pentine said. “We dug carefully around the trunk and soon unearthed the skeletal remains of a large snake beside the mass we had been reading.
“The object was red and looked like an apple,” she said.

Dr. Sam Isaacs – an archaeologist working with the military to protect ancient sites – was helicoptered to the site.
“It was definitely a petrified apple,” Dr. Isaacs said. “What’s more, it look as though two bites had been taken from it. The team grew very silent as we realized we had uncovered the Garden of Eden. This was the Tree of Knowledge and we had the very apple Eve had pulled from its branches.
“Now, according to Genesis, God expelled Adam and Eve from paradise for tasting the forbidden fruit which would have given them great knowledge and allowed them to live forever, “Dr. Isaac went on.” It occurred to me that the fruit might still possess amazing power. I recommended that it be taken back to the U.S. for study.”
The military agreed, though the apple was not brought to a university or research institute. It was taken to the top-secret Military Applications Center in Hidden Sands, Arizona. There, a team of scientists carefully cut in to the apple and extracted a seed from the core.

“I felt that what they were doing was wrong,” Dr. Isaac said. ”I wanted to study the apple to take time and learn its secrets. They just wanted to grow anew one as soon as possible!”
“We entire military is excited about this discovery,” said General Matthew James, who was in charge of Project Apple Corps. ”If Dr. Isaac was correct and this was fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, it was possible that by feeding it to our men we could create a race of super-smart, super-soldiers, sort of like avenging angels. We would be irresponsible not to take that opportunity.
The seed was placed in super enriched soil in a MAC greenhouse. Exposed to artificial sunlight, it grew rapidly.
“Within two weeks we had a healthy tree and a nice red apple to test on a volunteer, “General James said.

Twenty-year-old Private First Class Stephen Rogers was selected to take a bite. He was brought to the greenhouse and instructed to pluck the apple.
“I’ve been in combat, but reaching for the forbidden fruit scared me,” Private Rogers said later. “Still, an order is an order.”
As the General and his team watched, Rogers pulled the apple from the tree. Suddenly, the humid air began to swirl.
“A moment later the ghostly image of a naked woman appeared beside the tree,” General James said. ”She whispered, “Don’t.” Naturally, we all stopped what we were doing. Then she spoke again.
“You have a paradise here,” she said. “Do not bite the apple. Do not spoilt it!”
General James instructed Private Rogers to put the apple down. The young soldier obeyed and the men backed away from the tree.
“As we stood there, the lady picked up the apple, and put it back on the limb,” General James told us. ”It was really eeried to see this bright red apple in her pale white hand. As soon as it was reattached to the tree, she vanished.”
The military detachment left the greenhouse and locked the door. The room was declared off-limits to all personnel until the top brass could decide what to do.
“For now, we’re doing nothing,’ General James aid. “But, let me just say this… we are all wearing fig leaves.”

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/48321/garden-of-eden-found/
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Chanchit: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2012
No be only forbidden apple, na forbidden mango. Anyway just try to take a bite, them never chop, them dey see ghost, I wonder wetin them go see, when them chop, btw, all na lie, let them show us a pix.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by seyibrown(f): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
zacchybros: BAGHDAD, Iraq – U.S. military advisors made a startling discovery on the outskirts of this city. They found Eden!
“I knew it had to come out sooner or later,” Colonel Sara Pentine confirmed. “We found the biblical Garden of Eden. But that was just the beginning of our amazing discoveries.”
When the military first entered the sun-bleached desert 5 miles north of Baghdad, they got a strange blip on their radioactive mass spectrometer.
“The RMS was showing an extremely small dense object 30 feet underground” Colonel Pentine said, “We called in the hazmat team to dig it up.”

Dressed in radiation-proof uniforms, soldiers began excavating the area. What they discovered seemed harmless enough: The withered remains of an ancient tree.
“The bark looked as if it had been blasted by lightning. Pentine said. “We dug carefully around the trunk and soon unearthed the skeletal remains of a large snake beside the mass we had been reading.
“The object was red and looked like an apple,” she said.

Dr. Sam Isaacs – an archaeologist working with the military to protect ancient sites – was helicoptered to the site.
“It was definitely a petrified apple,” Dr. Isaacs said. “What’s more, it look as though two bites had been taken from it. The team grew very silent as we realized we had uncovered the Garden of Eden. This was the Tree of Knowledge and we had the very apple Eve had pulled from its branches.
“Now, according to Genesis, God expelled Adam and Eve from paradise for tasting the forbidden fruit which would have given them great knowledge and allowed them to live forever, “Dr. Isaac went on.” It occurred to me that the fruit might still possess amazing power. I recommended that it be taken back to the U.S. for study.”
The military agreed, though the apple was not brought to a university or research institute. It was taken to the top-secret Military Applications Center in Hidden Sands, Arizona. There, a team of scientists carefully cut in to the apple and extracted a seed from the core.

“I felt that what they were doing was wrong,” Dr. Isaac said. ”I wanted to study the apple to take time and learn its secrets. They just wanted to grow anew one as soon as possible!”
“We entire military is excited about this discovery,” said General Matthew James, who was in charge of Project Apple Corps. ”If Dr. Isaac was correct and this was fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, it was possible that by feeding it to our men we could create a race of super-smart, super-soldiers, sort of like avenging angels. We would be irresponsible not to take that opportunity.
The seed was placed in super enriched soil in a MAC greenhouse. Exposed to artificial sunlight, it grew rapidly.
“Within two weeks we had a healthy tree and a nice red apple to test on a volunteer, “General James said.

Twenty-year-old Private First Class Stephen Rogers was selected to take a bite. He was brought to the greenhouse and instructed to pluck the apple.
“I’ve been in combat, but reaching for the forbidden fruit scared me,” Private Rogers said later. “Still, an order is an order.”
As the General and his team watched, Rogers pulled the apple from the tree. Suddenly, the humid air began to swirl.
“A moment later the ghostly image of a naked woman appeared beside the tree,” General James said. ”She whispered, “Don’t.” Naturally, we all stopped what we were doing. Then she spoke again.
“You have a paradise here,” she said. “Do not bite the apple. Do not spoilt it!”
General James instructed Private Rogers to put the apple down. The young soldier obeyed and the men backed away from the tree.
“As we stood there, the lady picked up the apple, and put it back on the limb,” General James told us. ”It was really eeried to see this bright red apple in her pale white hand. As soon as it was reattached to the tree, she vanished.”
The military detachment left the greenhouse and locked the door. The room was declared off-limits to all personnel until the top brass could decide what to do.
“For now, we’re doing nothing,’ General James aid. “But, let me just say this… we are all wearing fig leaves.”

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/48321/garden-of-eden-found/

Joke of the day! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by MAYOWAAK: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
You can't grow a tree with petrified seeds. Earlier in the article, it said there was a petrified apple. If the apple was petrified, so would be the seeds. I'd think that the tree they found would also be petrified.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by edcode(f): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
BOBO
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by tpia1: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by FXKing2012(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
the OP is a very good comedian, he got me rolling on d floor wt laughter
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
MAYOWAAK: You can't grow a tree with petrified seeds. Earlier in the article, it said there was a petrified apple. If the apple was petrified, so would be the seeds. I'd think that the tree they found would also be petrified.
MAYOWAAK: You can't grow a tree with petrified seeds. Earlier in the article, it said there was a petrified apple. If the apple was petrified, so would be the seeds. I'd think that the tree they found would also be petrified.
x10 Likes
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sorry, posting with phone always does that to me.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Biim: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mehn I can't stop laughing,people need to partake in this joke, sori discovery, front page pls.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Another vote for the front page.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
no be only forbidden apple but forbidden kola. Nonsense...
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Sirniyeh(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2012
People with their fiction, sha! I sense that the motive behind publishing this story is adding more recipes to christianity and their fiction in the bible.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by Todaynatoday: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This is a comedy of comedies, it is hilariously and unnecessarily funny, i think this write up should become a synonym for comedy. It is the joke of the millenium and would retain that title for years to come. How is something that is supposed to be top secret getting to the media? Private Rogers na big ogboso not to chop that apple. So the ghost of Eve moves around with the apple abi? How can an apple that has decayed beyond redemption produce new fruits? Wetin dey do eve sef? She don chop her own, she no want make private rogers chop him own. Abeg @op, when will the sequel come out?

1 Like

Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by otokx(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2012
the story is what it is which is a story.
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2012
what is a petrified apple
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by sylve11: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Lol @ topic! grin cool
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by bigmaut: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
i know d religious fanatics will believe d story & use it 2 preach in church,praise d lord!somebody shout allaluyaah
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by seyibrown(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
what is a petrified apple

A very scared Apple! grin grin .... or a scarePOD, perhaps! grin grin No infringement on any existing trademarks intended! grin grin
Re: Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden by pastormustwacc: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Disclaimer: No apple trees were petrified in the making of this thread.

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy / Pulpit P!mping / Survey: Do You Believe In Evolution Or Creationism? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.