Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season (2268 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2012
You will agree with me that we are far moving into Xmas and New Year seasons where a lot of vouchers will be used either for calls or messages to loved ones and customers wishing them happy celebration and so many other things.

To cut the story short,the businesses that are always in mind when it comes to this are:

1.Bulk and Customised SMS Business and
2.Recharge Card Printing and Selling Business.

To start with for just a brief update about Bulk and Customised SMS Business,let's go through this:
How can anyone make money by just sending simple text messages you may ask?
Have you ever thought about how you quickly respond anytime your phone alerts
you that you have a message. Don't you think that instead of dropping notes for
your friends for that birthday ceremony that is about to take place, why don't you
send text messages to them.
You can be sure that they would be forced to read it immediately it is delivered.
Another thing you would have to think about is that it is difficult composing SMS
messages due to the type of the size and design of almost all cell phones.
Apart from the difficulty in typing, it is also very time consuming.
The good news is that you can now send GSM text messages from the Internet.
At cheap rates, sometimes for as low as N1.5k per message/recipient, you can send
SMS from the Internet.
- You type with a keyboard,so you don't have to worry about getting stressed with
typing and you will get your full 160 characters or 320 characters at once.
- You are also empowered to send bulk text messages to unlimited number of recipients
- You can even schedule a message to be delivered at a specific time and date from
the day you set it
- You can send one message to unlimited numbers, it's a single click
So, who are your customers?
You can send bulk text messages:
1) To invite people to occasions, interviews, programmes etc
2) To help people to send “Thank you” messages after special events
3) For political campaigns.
4) For publicity of upcoming events like weddings, burials, Birthday etc
5) To notify customers of new products, services and special offers
6) To aware church/members of special programmes, choir rehearsals, midweek Programmes.
7) To also help the church in following up new converts by sending short messages, inspirational words,
Bible verses etc.
cool To members of staffs of a company or organization
9) To business colleagues
10) To club and association members.
The truth is that the list is endless.
If you have followed the things I have been saying, you would discover that your potential customer will be found out.
1) Churches
2) Schools
3) Political parties
4) Supermarkets
5) Restaurants
6) Organization & Companies
7) Associations
cool Families
9) Friends
10)Hotels
If you are a keen observer, you would discover that there are so many events like
wedding and burials always going on every weekend.
You can do a short research and you will discover that these people are always
looking for fast and easy ways to either remind people of these events or to
thank them after the events.
Your own part is to create ways to help them in collecting and organizing the
telephone numbers needed and to send the text messages at the scheduled time.
Immediately you do this,the result is A CONTINUOUS INFLOW OF CASH even before XMAS and New Year and forever.

And go through Recharge Card Printing and Selling which is a billions of naira business''
You will agree that GSM user's base is almost over 100 millions in Nigeria and it is still growing day by day.
And despite this million making potentials in the telecommunication-GSM industry,"some people" including yourself are still not making a living with it.
It is as simple as ABC more than you think as I've gone mile to perfect everything for anyone that is interested in starting this business.

I'm well equipped in guiding you how to easily do any of these even with your mobile phone even if you do not have your own personal computer.

Are you highly interested in any of these?

Which of these are you interested in?

Specify if it is the 1st or 2nd one or the two?

Please note this;To start Recharge Card Printing Business,minimum of N10,000 is required only

To start that of Customised and Bulk SMS business,you need a minimum of N3,000.

Which one are you really interested while I share more light on how to get started with each one?

If yes,Download this EBOOK for FREE now HERE

[ TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS EBOOK OR SEE ITS DOWNLOAD LINK,YOU NEED TO JOIN THE SITE FIRST BEFORE BROWSING THROUGH THE LINK ABOVE AGAIN]

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by brown3: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth: You will agree with me that we are far moving into Xmas and New Year seasons where a lot of vouchers will be used either for calls or messages to loved ones and customers wishing them happy celebration and so many other things.

To cut the story short,the businesses that are always in mind when it comes to this are:

I'm well equipped in guiding you how to easily do this even with your mobile phone even if you do not have your own personal computer.

Are highly interested in any of these?
If yes,signify in here now.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
am interested.
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by dysame: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Am intrestd...
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by zoedicus: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth: You will agree with me that we are far moving into Xmas and New Year seasons where a lot of vouchers will be used either for calls or messages to loved ones and customers wishing them happy celebration and so many other things.

I'm well equipped in guiding you how to easily do this even with your mobile phone even if you do not have your own personal computer.

Are highly interested in any of these?
If yes,signify in here now.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
i'm interested.
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2012

Kindly specify...

Is it the 1st or 2nd one or the two?

To start Recharge Card Printing Business,minimum of N10,000 is required only

Which one are you really interested while I share more light on how to get started with each one?
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by chemashie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Let me have info on bulk sms
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by just4just: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Am interested in d two. Hala me. Bestbaby39@hotmail.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kindly drop your email here or shoot me an email at legal wealth creation @ gmail . com

for full details about it.

Note:Only serious people should drop their emails or contact me as I already mentioned start up capital needed.
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by Emmy9ite(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Recharge card printing. I am interested in it. Capital is not a problem, i need another stream of income. Emmanuelakpe65(at)yahoo.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Emmy9ite: Recharge card printing.
I am interested in it. Capital is not a problem, i need another stream of income. Emmanuelakpe65(at)yahoo.com

I've not seen your message yet as I've just replied all the messages that I received.

I will forward details to emails found here soon.
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
just4just: Am interested in d two. Hala me. Bestbaby39@hotmail.com

Check your email now...
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by teezy01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
gbolataiwo28@gmail.com
both
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
teezy01: gbolataiwo28@gmail.com
both

Check your email....Sent
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by chikeorji123(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
for recharge-card biz coex123@gmail.com

regard
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by osca123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth: Kindly drop your email here or shoot me an email at legal wealth creation @ gmail . com

for full details about it.

Note:Only serious people should drop their emails or contact me as I already mentioned start up capital needed.
oscareja68@gmail.com send me details about recharge card printing
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
chikeorji123: for recharge-card biz coex123@gmail.com

regard

Sent...Check your email.
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
osca123:
oscareja68@gmail.com send me details about recharge card printing

Check your email as it seems not to be correct as email sent is bouncing back...
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by Emmy9ite(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Send it again. Use this now
emmanuelakpe5@gmail.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by izumcdon: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nice oe
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by princetee1: 4:18am On Dec 08, 2012
Hi, i am interested in the two
specialtuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by kasshoggi(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2012
Oga, am interested in the bulk sms business:

kasshoggi@gmail.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by sparklin5: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2012
pls i'm interested in the recharge card printin business.... Scoraz09@gmail.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2012
Emmy9ite: Send it again. Use this now
emmanuelakpe5@gmail.com

Check your email...
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2012
sparklin5: pls i'm interested in the recharge card printin business.... Scoraz09@gmail.com

Check your email as well.
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2012
sparklin5: pls i'm interested in the recharge card printin business.... Scoraz09@gmail.com

I delivered it into your email...
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by sunkysleeky(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
I have interest in both. My email is salau_y@yahoo.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by Danso(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Brought forward.Kindly take a good note of this as only serious people are needed to submit emails.

Specify if it is the 1st or 2nd one or the two?

Note:To start Recharge Card Printing Business,minimum of N10,000 is required only

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by dysame: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Am intrested on both of them,mi email is Xtianandrews@gmail.com
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by worldpointers: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
make daily chips with ur mobile phone daily.so easy and so good.but you need to work.08037714868
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
dysame: Am intrested on both of them,mi email is Xtianandrews@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: Here Are 2 Great And Profitable Businesses YOU Can Do This Festive Season by legalwealth(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
sunkysleeky: I have interest in both. My email is salau_y@yahoo.com

Delivered into your email...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Sue The Owner Of Learnsmart.com.ng?? / See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. / Small Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Than 50,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.