Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight (774 Views)

I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me? / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight by neosmyt(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
If you ve not been attendin SHILOH you re missing... Tonight is the last nyt.. 7pm to mid nyt.. Your touch could be today.. Find a winner church near you and hook up via satelliTe... If you know any sick Pls drag him to the church...

HIV was healed last nyt..

SS sickler testify AA last nyt.

If you feel u have to comment and say odd words, then suit yourself.. This is not advert but i ve seen things happening before my eyes
Re: Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight by achi4u(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Our Lord is alive.

But who will confirm that HIV patient that were healed...not even the pastor and please he/she should not stop taking his/her medications.

And I should go to any winners church to watch satlite TV that I have in my house?

you dey craz.grin
Re: Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
neosmyt: If you ve not been attendin SHILOH you re missing... Tonight is the last nyt.. 7pm to mid nyt.. Your touch could be today.. Find a winner church near you and hook up via satelliTe... If you know any sick Pls drag him to the church...

HIV was healed last nyt..

SS sickler testify AA last nyt.

If you feel u have to comment and say odd words, then suit yourself.. This is not advert but i ve seen things happening before my eyes

Good afternoon,

I believe miracles does happen but really how do u know that someone was cured of HIV just last night? Did you know the person's condition before then? And who were the medical experts who examined him before or after the said "miracle"?

I think your decision to accept what happened as a miracle is too hasty. A miracle goes beyond what can be explained. Has this been put to the test?

And really, why must one watch Shiloh in order to be healed? Is the spirit of God only disposed to healing the people who watch it? I also believe that what we should stress here is the spiritual benefits. Though miracles are okay but this should not be the reason for watching Shiloh.

Thank you!
Re: Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight by achi4u(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^^

My brother this craz about miracle is getting out of hand making it imposible to know when God is really at work.

I reject their abracadabra anytime...

(1) (Reply)

MAYAN CALENDAR Predictions That Came To Pass / Strategies Catholics Should Use In Dialoguing With Protestant / Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross. He Was In A Coma - Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Gumi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.