Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin (2598 Views)

I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me? / Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight / Sick Or Seriously Ill? Prayers Will Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
EXODUS 4 VS 11 The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD?

JOHN 5 VS 14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.

MATTHEW 9 VS 2 Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” (MEANING HIS SINS ARE FORGIVEN SO HE WILL GET BETTER NOW. HIS SIN BROUGHT ON THE SICKNESS)

ECCLESIASTICUS 11 VS 14 Prosperity and adversity, life and death, poverty and riches, come of the Lord.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by dare2think: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
WOW!!!!!

So all those 'poor sickly children' in Ethiopia and all other poverty stricken countries have been naughty!!!

Shame on those sinful children.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
dare2think:

WOW!!!!!

You all those 'poor sickly children' in Ethiopia and all other poverty stricken countries have been naughty!!!

Shame on those sinful children.
Those poor sickly children in ethiopia are recieving judgement for their past sins. the ethiopians are the ancient babylonians and nebucadnezzer was one of their kings. they had the israelites in slavery for 70 years and were very cruel to them. those children house spirits that are thousands of years old. just cuz you are a 5 year old child does not mean your spirit is 5 years old. spirits are recycled into new bodies every 3rd or 4th generation. john 9 vs 1-3.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by PastorKun(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^
Is that what your bible tells you?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Pastor Kun:

^^^
Is that what your bible tells you?
emphatically so
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Joagbaje(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
God doesn't punish us with evil
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by dare2think: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
buzugee:

Those poor sickly children in ethiopia are recieving judgement for their past sins. the ethiopians are the ancient babylonians and nebucadnezzer was one of their kings. they had the israelites in slavery for 70 years and were very cruel to them. those children house spirits that are thousands of years old. just cuz you are a 5 year old child does not mean your spirit is 5 years old. spirits are recycled into new bodies every 3rd or 4th generation. john 9 vs 1-3.

Ah!!

Well, at least we know where the sufferings of the 'poor' Ethiopian children comes from! Erm, what about the poor children in Afghanistan and Brazil? Those in china and Russia? What did their fore-fathers do?

How about the 'rich' Ethiopians? How come their spirits were not partakers in cruelty? Poverty is now a resultant or should I say dependent on what our past spirits have done? The present poor children actually have no say in their destiny.

Double WOW!!! I can only hope my past spirits have not being naughty, all my hard-work will just be fruitless!

Geez
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
buzugee:

emphatically so
Emphatically so?

John 9

1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth.
2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.
Emphatically so?

Logic should tell you that Christians also suffer from cancer and other diseases. NO one's free from any disease. The rain pours on the 'good' and 'evil', right?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
Joagbaje:

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.

i guess that verse is obsolete if we have to go by your assertions  undecided
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
dare2think:

Ah!!

Well, at least we know where the sufferings of the 'poor' Ethiopian children comes from! Erm, what about the poor children in Afghanistan and Brazil? Those in china and Russia? What did their fore-fathers do?

How about the 'rich' Ethiopians? How come their spirits were not partakers in cruelty?  Poverty is now a resultant or should I say dependent on what our past spirits have done? The present poor children actually have no say in their destiny.

Double WOW!!!  I can only hope my past spirits have not being naughty, all my hard-work will just be fruitless!

Geez
There's too much logic in here for this guy to comprehend. Take am easy, joor!!  grin

Joagbaje:

So God punishes? With what?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
buzugee:

i guess that verse is obsolete if we have to go by your assertions  undecided
*battle don set, grabs seat and popcorn, *
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
dare2think:

Ah!!

How about the 'rich' Ethiopians? How come their spirits were not partakers in cruelty?  Poverty is now a resultant or should I say dependent on what our past spirits have done? The present poor children actually have no say in their destiny.

Double WOW!!!  I can only hope my past spirits have not being naughty, all my hard-work will just be fruitless!

Geez
afghan are the ishmaelites that had the israelites in slavery. before europeans got into the slavery thing, the ishmaelites had the israelites in slavery. arabs are not your friends. they single handedly weakened the black civilizations of north africa before the white man swooped in.

the brazillians are israelites shipped from west africa to fulfill the deuteronomy 28 vs 68 curses and the deuteronomy 28 vs 15-68 curses.

behind every misery there is a story. nothing happens out of nothing
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
musKeeto:

Emphatically so?

John 9Emphatically so?

Logic should tell you that Christians also suffer from cancer and other diseases. NO one's free from any disease. The rain pours on the 'good' and 'evil', right?

christianity is a religion. practicing a religion does not make you immune from being striken down by the lord. obeying his laws and commandments prevent you from being striken down. there are many christians who are the biggest demons around hiding under the cloak of christianity.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
So how can you obey God's laws and commandments without a religion?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
dare2think:

Ah!!

Geez
missed out china. the chinese also called the moabites had the israelites in slavery and were part of the counsel that kicked them out of jerusalem into west africa.

the russian are edomites. all edomites come from the caucus mountains of georgia russia in recent times but mt seir in past times. i dont need to tell you what the edomites did to the israelites because they are still doing it to this day.

how about the rich ethiopians ? well i am sure you know that according to the law of averages, if the lord impoverishes a people, the wealth has to be somewhere right ? well the rich amongst them are set up to hoard the riches to keep the majority poor. in essence killing two birds with one stone because the rich ethiopian is recieving his salvation now but will be next in line for iniquity. see its all a cycle.

and like i said, there are no children with the lord. thats why black children were used as alligator baits in america during slavery. those spirits are old spirits. the lord deals with spirits not bodies. and you get your comeuppance any time he sees fit. either as a baby (being born blind or diseased), as a teenager (maybe you find out you have some terminal illness) etc etc. God is not impotent. everything that happens to you, he is in control of it.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
musKeeto:

So how can you obey God's laws and commandments without a religion?
Gods laws and commandments are just that. laws and commandments. they are 'living instructions' . anything you buy in this world has a manual of instruction on how to use it, what to do to it to make it work more efficiently, the type of oils or lubricants to use for it etc etc. same way the lord has a manual of instruction for humans. the bible as it is called today. there are dietary laws in what to eat to make your body healthy, there are moral laws in how to treat each other, there are marriage laws, etc etc. its basically a book of laws and commands and prophesies and the story of a people. thats it. it wasnt a religion till the romans took over the world and laid their hands on the manuscripts. all religions come from the romans under the roman catholic church. all religions are man made doctrines. do you need a religion before you know that eating pork is bad for your health ? well thats one of the laws in the bible. stay away from pork. reason being it is the scavenger of the earth. it balances the ecosystem by clearing up waste. same with lobster shrimps etc. see its all laws not religion

dont you obey the laws of nigeria or britain or america without a religion ? try driving more than 55mph in america, you will be pulled over and you will be dealt with. you didnt need a religion to know you dont have to do that right ?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
So what's your definition of RELIGION?
And should we view the BIBLE as a constitution of some sort, a holy DIVINE constitution?
And why the Bible and not the Koran or the Vedas?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
so basically people following christianity are following a man made doctrine. the messiah was not born on the 25th of december, and his name was never jesus, and he wasnt a white man portrayed by the picture of a white criiminal who happened to be the son of pope alexander the 6th of rome, by the name of casare borgia, a well known murderer who had his image painted by michelangelo and leonardo da vinci and then put up as the new jesus. and the sabath is not sunday, this is another roman pagan traditionof worshipping the Sun. but the king constantine wanted to unite his kingdom and he wanted to unite the pagans into christianity (all to control the people) so he changed the sabath to sunday, the day of worship of the pagans, from saturday to appease the pagans. so basically religion is idolatry. same goes with islam. its all garbage. YOU CAN WORSHIP THE LORD WITHOUT RELIGION. OBEY THE LAWS. HAVE FAITH. THATS IT. SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
buzugee:

dont you obey the laws of nigeria or britain or america without a religion ? try driving more than 55mph in america, you will be pulled over and you will be dealt with. you didnt need a religion to know you dont have to do that right ?
I can call being pro-America a religion(in some sense) with the american constitution as its holy text.

Similarities abound between both.

The American system has a set of rules and punishments just like you stated. Like the Bible also does. LIKE THE TOPIC OF YOUR POST (If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin)

What may be right under the American constitution may be wrong under the Nigerian constitution e.g being homosexual. What makes one right and the other wrong? Same thing you would find if you compare the rules set in the Holy texts of the World's religions.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
musKeeto:

So what's your definition of RELIGION?
And should we view the BIBLE as a constitution of some sort, a holy DIVINE constitution?
And why the Bible and not the Koran or the Vedas?
religion is a man made system instituted by an egomaniac demon with the ulterior motive of power and control. this is the wine of the beast talked about in the bible. and the whole world is drunk of the wine of the beast. everyone is drunk on religion. the bible is a holy constitution. thats a great way to put it. the koran was written from the bible to keep the ishmaelites in control. the koran is also from the roman catholic church. the romans were in charge of the world and wanted everyone in subjugation of sorts. the manuscripts from which the bible came has been with man from day one. other variations of it like the koran are just part of the wine of the beast
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
So what part of the Bible should I believe in? The old or the new testament?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
musKeeto:

I can call being pro-America a religion(in some sense) with the american constitution as its holy text.

Similarities abound between both.

The American system has a set of rules and punishments just like you stated. Like the Bible also does. LIKE THE TOPIC OF YOUR POST (If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin)

What may be right under the American constitution may be wrong under the Nigerian constitution e.g being gay. What makes one right and the other wrong? Same thing you would find if you compare the rules set in the Holy texts of the World's religions.
being pro american is definitely a religion. money is a religion for some people like the rothschilds, anything can be a religion if you worship it long enough.  sports is a religion to some people. what makes being gay right under one constitution and wrong under another ? well their is a backup of the holy constitution in every man on this earth. it is inscribed in everyone. its a feeling you get when you know what you are about to do is wrong. i am sure all gays know that it is wrong but the lust of the flesh supersedes their conscience
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
musKeeto:

So what part of the Bible should I believe in? The old or the new testament?
the old is more of a history book but there are laws that will be useful to you in leviticus and deuteronomy. but its mostly a genealogical story. and keep in mind when you read the story of a people, a lot of stuff they do  is pretty messed up. when you start reading about atrocities and unbelievable crazy stuff, thats just the history of the israelites and not things God wants you to do. thats why a lot of people get confused. just because a man in the bible goes and kills a whole bunch of people, they think they are reading about the lord murdering people. its a history book. but amongst those crazy people called the israelites are prophets of GOD who reveal some pretty amazing things. like the book of daniel and deuteronomy is a favorite. i also love obadiah, jeremiah, isaiah, zechariah, micah, malachi, ezekiel, amos (all the minor prophets). then the new testament is cool too. just read it objectively without the confines of religion and you will see a clearer picture
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
buzugee:

being pro american is definitely a religion. money is a religion for some people like the rothschilds, anything can be a religion if you worship it long enough.  sports is a religion to some people. what makes being gay right under one constitution and wrong under another ? well their is a backup of the holy constitution in every man on this earth. it is inscribed in everyone. its a feeling you get when you know what you are about to do is wrong. i am sure all gays know that it is wrong but the lust of the flesh supersedes their conscience
Feelings? Aren't they based on the environment you grow up in? An Igbo won't feel guilty for not prostrating before his elders like the Yorubas do. When one grows up in a homophobic society, shouldn't he have homophobic tendencies? Why then do we have homsexuals in Nigeria? How can one's sexual affiliation be wrong? It doesn't harm anyone does it?

buzugee:

the old is more of a history book but there are laws that will be useful to you in leviticus and deuteronomy. but its mostly a genealogical story. and keep in mind when you read the story of a people, a lot of stuff they do  is pretty messed up. when you start reading about atrocities and unbelievable crazy stuff, thats just the history of the israelites and not things God wants you to do. thats why a lot of people get confused. just because a man in the bible goes and kills a whole bunch of people, they think they are reading about the lord murdering people. its a history book. but amongst those crazy people called the israelites are prophets of GOD who reveal some pretty amazing things. like the book of daniel and deuteronomy is a favorite. i also love obadiah, jeremiah, isaiah, zechariah, micah, malachi, ezekiel, amos (all the minor prophets). then the new testament is cool too. just read it objectively without the confines of religion and you will see a clearer picture
You're yet to answer my question. Why the Bible, not the Quoran or The Vedas?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by crossman9(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
i say this with love and respect for you  grin

buzugee

For the record Babylon is in Iraq not Africa there is much proof for this

Ethiopians are Africans fact where do you get your facts from out of lucky bag?

The children of Israel are of the “White Man” Israelites are descendent of “Shem” of the line of “Abraham” and “Jacob” in the bible so I just can’t stop laughing at this senseless mind.

The last time I check the bible records in the “Table of Nation” in “Genius” chapter (9) and (10) “Ham” was the father of “Canaan” which is a “Black Man” and he was the father of Cush who had a son who built Babylon and his name was nimrod read it your self

(NIV) Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Did you notice the above passage and quote from the bible the words “change his skin” and the nation which is “Ethiopia” and the Ethnic grouping which is “Ethiopian” it is clear, “Ham” is a “Black Man” I am working on research at the moment on the “Nation’s History” I may release a little book when finished the research the little booklet maybe called “Origins of the Nations” get that when it comes out?

He is proof from the book of  (Psalm 105smiley it tell you Jacob meaning the house of Israel was in Egypt which is in the land of ham who is ham the father of Canaan who was the father of nimrod who built Babylon which is Iraq read these verses where is Egypt it is in Africa to this day?

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 105

1O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

2Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

3Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

4Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

5Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

6O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

7He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

8He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

9Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

10And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

11Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:

12When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.

13When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;

14He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

15Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. 16Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: he brake the whole staff of bread.

17He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:

18Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:

19Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.

20The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.

21He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance:

22To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom.

23Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.

24And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies.

25He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.

26He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.

27They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.

28He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against his word.

29He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish.

30Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chambers of their kings.

31He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts.

32He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land.

33He smote their vines also and their fig trees; and brake the trees of their coasts.

34He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number,

35And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground.

36He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength.

37He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

38Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.

39He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.

40The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven.

41He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.

42For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant.

43And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:

44And gave them the lands of the heathen: and they inherited the labour of the people;

45That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.

(NIV) John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

(KJV) John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

(NIV) Jeremiah 7:28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

(NIV) John 4:23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

(NIV) John 4:24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Notice “we must worship him in spirit and in truth for the father seeks” meaning he wants us to worship him with his “Truth” and with his “Spirit” but if “Truth” has stumbled in the street like the prophet Isaiah said how can we claim to know him but what does the bible have to say?

(NIV) Isaiah 59:14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to
intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.

(NIV) Jeremiah 7:28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 12:43am On Feb 29, 2012
musKeeto:

Feelings? Aren't they based on the environment you grow up in? An Igbo won't feel guilty for not prostrating before his elders like the Yorubas do. When one grows up in a homophobic society, shouldn't he have homophobic tendencies? Why then do we have homsexuals in Nigeria? How can one's intimate affiliation be wrong? It doesn't harm anyone does it?
You're yet to answer my question. Why the Bible, not the Quoran or The Vedas?
certain feelings are culturally based but certain feelings are universally inscribed in all people. i am sure all 7 billion people on the planet know that killing is wrong. same with stealing, same with sleeping with another mans wife etc etc, same with homosexuality. what normal person sticks their rod in a part of another person of the same sex where waste comes out of. really ? do we even have to argue about how universally wrong that is percieved? there is a reason why there is a phenom called downlow brothers. thats because they are ashamed of what they are doing because they secretly know that its wrong. it is what it is. no environment in the world is tolerant of such and the sign of the end of this world is when such practices get sanctioned. kinda like with sodom and gommorah. thats a sign that the world is about to be cleansed. does it harm anyone ? most of these guys swing both ways and will transfer their diseases to innocent women who will then go on and pass it on to straight men and so it keeps spreading till we are all infected. you still thinkit doesnt harm anyone ?

why the bible not the quran ? i already explained to you that the quran is written from the bible. out of the bible came the quran. http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 12:47am On Feb 29, 2012
crossman9:

i say this with love and respect for you  grin

buzugee

For the record Babylon is in Iraq not Africa there is much proof for this

Ethiopians are Africans fact where do you get your facts from out of lucky bag?

The children of Israel are of the “White Man” Israelites are descendent of “Shem” of the line of “Abraham” and “Jacob” in the bible so I just can’t stop laughing at this senseless mind.

The last time I check the bible records in the “Table of Nation” in “Genius” chapter (9) and (10) “Ham” was the father of “Canaan” which is a “Black Man” and he was the father of Cush who had a son who built Babylon and his name was nimrod read it your self

Did you notice the above passage and quote from the bible the words “change his skin” and the nation which is “Ethiopia” and the Ethnic grouping which is “Ethiopian” it is clear, “Ham” is a “Black Man” I am working on research at the moment on the “Nation’s History” I may release a little book when finished the research the little booklet maybe called “Origins of the Nations” get that when it comes out?

He is proof from the book of  (Psalm 105smiley it tell you Jacob meaning the house of Israel was in Egypt which is in the land of ham who is ham the father of Canaan who was the father of nimrod who built Babylon which is Iraq read these verses  where is Egypt it is in Africa to this day?

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 105

1O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

2Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

3Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

4Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

5Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

6O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

7He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

8He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

9Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

10And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

13When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;

14He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

15Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. 16Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: he brake the whole staff of bread.

17He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:

18Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:

19Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.

20The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.

21He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance:

22To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom.

24And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies.

25He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.

26He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.

28He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against his word.

29He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish.

30Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chambers of their kings.

31He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts.

32He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land.

33He smote their vines also and their fig trees; and brake the trees of their coasts.

34He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number,

35And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground.

36He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength.

37He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

38Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.

39He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.

40The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven.

41He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.

43And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:

45That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.

(NIV) John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

(KJV) John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

(NIV) John 4:23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

(NIV) John 4:24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Notice “we must worship him in spirit and in truth for the father seeks” meaning he wants us to worship him with his “Truth” and with his “Spirit” but if “Truth” has stumbled in the street like the prophet Isaiah said how can we claim to know him but what does the bible have to say?

(NIV) Isaiah 59:14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to
intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.

iraq and the whole middle east was part of africa.  wink am sure a learned man like yourself will know this fact. was called northeast africa in ancient times

yes ethiopians are africans. they are cushites. hamites.  hamites are erritreans, somalians, hausas, fulani, ethiopians.

and yes the house of jacob was enslaved in the land of ham (ancient egyptians) for 400 years. black on black crime
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 12:50am On Feb 29, 2012
if the children of israel are of the white man can you explain the following description of the israelites
lamentations 5 vs 10
lamentations 4 vs 8
jeremiah 14 vs 2
job 30 vs 30

and these description of the messiah
daniel 7 vs 9
revelation 1 vs 9-13

all black folk wink nubians. shemitic nubians
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by crossman9(m): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2012
ok i will read over your verse thank you for your responce bless you it is nice to see you
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 4:25am On Mar 01, 2012
crossman9:

ok i will read over your verse thank you for your responce bless you it is nice to see you
nice to see you too my caucasian brother. shalom and peace be with you
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by mkmyers45(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

so basically people following christianity are following a man made doctrine. the messiah was not born on the 25th of december, and his name was never jesus, and he wasnt a white man portrayed by the picture of a white criiminal who happened to be the son of pope alexander the 6th of rome, by the name of casare borgia, a well known murderer who had his image painted by michelangelo and leonardo da vinci and then put up as the new jesus. and the sabath is not sunday, this is another roman pagan traditionof worshipping the Sun. but the king constantine wanted to unite his kingdom and he wanted to unite the pagans into christianity (all to control the people) so he changed the sabath to sunday, the day of worship of the pagans, from saturday to appease the pagans. so basically religion is idolatry. same goes with islam. its all garbage. YOU CAN WORSHIP THE LORD WITHOUT RELIGION. OBEY THE LAWS. HAVE FAITH. THATS IT. SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD.
GBAM!!!GBAM! very nice and incisive post,you just need to have faith and obey the law.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by mkmyers45(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

GBAM!!!GBAM! very nice and incisive post,you just need to have faith and obey the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Is A Cult! / Religionists: Is Abstinence Really Possible? / Nairaland Forum 2015 Watch-night Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.