Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered (13031 Views)

FLASH - @chibuikeamaechi PA Home Raided , Ammunition Recovered. / Boko Haram Field Commanders Killed, 6 Arrested / Three Boko-Haram Commanders Killed In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by waja(m): 4:22am On Dec 08, 2012
Where are their corpses?

1 Like

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by PehaKaso: 5:34am On Dec 08, 2012
I cant find lacasa, nagoma, ndu_chuks, mu2sa2, mmmustapha, et al on dis thread. shameless BOKO boys & GEJ haters

5 Likes

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by VEE2010(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2012
Shey na every day dem dey kill BH commander. Their commander no dey finish?
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by Super1759: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2012
waja: Where are their corpses?
I was about asking same question. They killed people( boko harams) and recovered things from them, they only snapped the pictures of the ammunitions and no corps. Hmmmmm..
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by wolebaba(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2012
VEE2010: Shey na every day dem dey kill BH commander. Their commander no dey finish?
My tot exactly.
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by Rexyl(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2012
They are crying over increasing poverty in the North, still they are so wealthy to buy expensive and highly destructive devices which they are using to demoralize and destroy people, freely showing their people a better option to live for poverty.

May God redeem this country from wickedness if truly we are one nation.

2 Likes

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by GentleNaaz(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2012
Rubish sect of mor.on
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by caesaraba(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2012
Abeg catch them joor. Else we'll soon be facing shortage of gas cylinders! Fanatical S.O.Bs!
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by gramci: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2012
PehaKaso: I cant find lacasa, nagoma, ndu_chuks, mu2sa2, mmmustapha, et al on dis thread. shameless BOKO boys & GEJ haters

They are probably mourning the death of their fellow compatriot

2 Likes

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by condralbede(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2012
Whr is dia picture
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by franchizy(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2012
Boko Haram are not Muslims cos Islam is a religion of peace. The Federal Govt have done nothing to know exactly where Boko Haram emanated from. The JTF are killing innocent muslims who have nothing to do wit Boko Haram. I'm sure dat Allah wil vindicate Islam one day and all the christians who spoke evil of Islam cos of Boko Haram will stand to regret. Insha Allah
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by Georgesmartt(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2012
This is just the beginning of the downfall of BH. Kill em' all!
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by stallion2: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2012
edoyad: Where be this abeg?
the weather be like borno weather
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by alaoeri: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2012
Jimbadly: This is quite alarming. I fear this war will continue for a long time to come. We have heard a lot about similar successful operations carried out against this group in the past, yet they always bounce back and carry out even deadlier attacks. Its obvious they are recruiting more and more people on a daily basis. This scenario is akin to what we are witnessing in other wars against extremists such as the Taliban in Afghanistan, Al shabab in Somalia and Al quaeda in some Arab countries. The challenge posed by a determined bunch of muslim extremists seems insurmountable. The Nigerian army really has a huge task on their hands.
Although BH is recruiting more & more but ppl failed to realise that some news from JTF are hoax just to show that they are working, am commending JTF but why is it that after a successful operation in raiding BH hideout, BH strike back in more intense way? The whole scenario is just complex that's why i don't bliv 100% what i read by JTF regarding BH.
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by yoged(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2012
My cousin and her husband with there 1 year old kid just fled maiduguri on tuesday and got back here on thursday after 2 of there neighbour was murder on monday by boko haram. A lot of gist about the place, they even confirmed jtf should to kill innocent people male from the age of 10 to 35( aboki's) expecially when a soldier is been killed in that area. They'll gather them like 20 and fire them....
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2012
nija for wahala
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by Jazzgreen(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2012
franchizy: Boko Haram are not Muslims cos Islam is a religion of peace. The Federal Govt have done nothing to know exactly where Boko Haram emanated from. The JTF are killing innocent muslims who have nothing to do wit Boko Haram. I'm sure dat Allah wil vindicate Islam one day and all the christians who spoke evil of Islam cos of Boko Haram will stand to regret. Insha Allah
can u jst stop spewing sh!.T for once? undecided... And pls, its PISS and nt PEACE.correct dat statement. CONFUSED SOUL.STIL BELIVING a clear terrorist religion to be peace

3 Likes

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by Dejohnbull: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2012
Biafra gramma school tanzania, biafra market maiduguri, biafra bulabulin, bangui central africa rb, now baifra residential area maiduguri. & nigerian gvmt say nobody should talk about biafra in southern nigeria.
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by pressongodsay(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2012
olasmail78@yaho:
It would have been better and more prudent to not state that local residents informed the JTF abt the boko dem.
Now these residents will be targets of revenge.Just a thought.
You are right, the source of the information shouldn't have been stated. Anyway good move by JTF keep it up.
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by amusbay(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2012
Who is desiving who? 2day we kill comandant 2morow will kill camandant yet boko haram kill day by day. Who even sure U pple are nt just killing inocent pple
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by amusbay(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2012
Oluwateledemi: Christian or muslim lets keep praying
but our real problem in this country is POLITICAL CLass/ElIte
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by amusbay(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2012
franchizy: Boko Haram are not Muslims cos Islam is a religion of peace. The Federal Govt have done nothing to know exactly where Boko Haram emanated from. The JTF are killing innocent muslims who have nothing to do wit Boko Haram. I'm sure dat Allah wil vindicate Islam one day and all the christians who spoke evil of Islam cos of Boko Haram will stand to regret. Insha Allah
U are right boko haram are nt muslim.
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by amusbay(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Jazzgreen:
can u jst stop spewing sh!.T for once? undecided... And pls, its PISS and nt PEACE.correct dat statement. CONFUSED SOUL.STIL BELIVING a clear terrorist religion to be peace
shot-up if u don't knw wat to say,ther is nt lik terorist religion! Are u teling me dat boko haram pple are 100% muslim?
Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by shineeye1: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2012
pressongodsay: You are right, the source of the information shouldn't have been stated. Anyway good move by JTF keep it up.

Without being told, anybody knows that any successful crackdown is based on residents information so, that is never a reason to worry. With full cooperation of residents, these demons will soon be routed out. IF ANY RESIDENT IS AFRAID TO BLOW A DIRECT WHISLE, I HEREBY OFFER MY NUMBER : 07051709306. I WOULD RELAY ANY INTELLIGENT INFORMATION TO JTF NUMBERS. We must all realise that we have ultimately and cumulatively more to loose when we are afraid to disclose the clandestine activities of these deranged vampires.

1 Like

Re: Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered by tonte(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2012
yoged: My cousin and her husband with there 1 year old kid just fled maiduguri on tuesday and got back here on thursday after 2 of there neighbour was murder on monday by boko haram. A lot of gist about the place, they even confirmed jtf should to kill innocent people male from the age of 10 to 35( aboki's) expecially when a soldier is been killed in that area. They'll gather them like 20 and fire them....

This your 'gbagaun' can kill innocent aboki's too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed In Beijing, China For A Forum / FG Set To Engage US National Guard To Battle Insecurity / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.