Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid (888 Views)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Twisted Scriptures - And The Truth Shall Set You Free / Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by Joagbaje(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sometimes is one on one evangelism you meet a ready soul for salvation but some othere are times you come across difficult situation where you meet objections and excuses .if you don't give proper responses you may lose the moment.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

These scriptures are to help as handy materials in such times. Some of the common excuses are oultilned here .

SOME COMMON EXCUSES

EXCUSE 1. I've done many unpardonable things . .

There's no man that cannot be washed . Jesus came not for the righteous , he came for sinners.

Matthew 9:13
. . for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief

Romans 5:6-8
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. . . 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 10:43
To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

1 Like

Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by charlesbright(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Click http://www.facebook.com/dhopeofglory Like this page and share with at least 10 friends! Get inspired with God's word and loads of inspiring pictures!

Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by Joagbaje(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2014
EXCUSE 2: I don't want to say yes now and later disappoint God. . .

Philippians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

.... TO BE. CONTINUED
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by Joagbaje(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
EXCUSE 3:. I WILL THINK ABOUT IT

2 Corinthians 6:2 (KJV Strong's)
. . now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by yommyuk: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
wink
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by ebenice(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Joagbaje:

.... TO BE. CONTINUED

pls continue
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by Againstallodds: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joagbaje:

.... TO BE. CONTINUED
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by Joagbaje(m): 3:24am On Apr 16, 2015
EXCUSE 4 : I am still very young , I will get born again when I get older .

Ecclesiastes 12:1
​ Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by spencerwilliams(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
@op a wonderful writeup more grace to you. Amen
Re: SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid by Joagbaje(m): 2:10am On Apr 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Refuses To Perform Weddingceremony Because Of The Bride’s ‘sexydress / ! / History Of The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.