Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Do You Cry During Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Cry During Prayers? (864 Views)

Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? / Randy Pastor Caught Romancing A Girl During Prayers / VIDEO; Live Snake Crawls Out Of Woman's Private Part During Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by smartg(m): 4:21am On Oct 06, 2013
It's very rear to see people crying during prayer sessions in the church these days, unlike before where you see people burst into tears when a certain prayer point is been raised. i just wonder why. is it that people's heart are now too strong and the prayers does not bother them any more or is it that the spirit of GOD is no longer there?. What is your own reason in your own case?.
May be the prayers in those days were different from today own.
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by lonelydora: 5:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Because we pray the same prayer every sunday, which is prosperity and not salvation.
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by smartg(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2013
I think is because people do not have conscience any more, sin is so rampered this days so there's no big deal crying for forgiveness.
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by Maximus17(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2013
If only the Double Edged sword could pierce through the bone and marrow.........that only when u could key into his presence

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by smartg(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2013
Maximus17: If only the Double Edged sword could pierce through the bone and marrow.........that only when u could key into his presence
and when you key into his presence, tears will roll down your eyes and you remember the dead of his only begotten son.
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2013
This things come and go.
I guess that era is gone.
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by UjSizzle(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Some people are more emotional beings than others; while some can pray without tears, others can't.

Listen to Kirk Franklin's "The Reason We Sing"
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by israel007: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
When prayer point hits the issue that bothers you most you are likely to get there
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by mcfynest(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2013
pls @ Op i dont understand you......do u mean RARE or REAR.....

thanks
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by mysticgal(f): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2013
i cry when my troubles becomes too heavy and am emploring jesus to help me,when i feel piercing joy of christ,when i feel tooo unworthy and i see his mercy ever enduring.
Re: Why Do You Cry During Prayers? by smartg(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
mcfynest: pls @ Op i dont understand you......do u mean RARE or REAR.....

thanks
correction noted, but still waiting for your main comment.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Is Here Again. Another Time For Idolatry. / Confused And Don't Know What To Do...prove That Before Abraham Jesus Was Born. / Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.