Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" (36821 Views)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Towncrier247: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2015
The clock is rapidly ticking as House on the Rock church, host of the world's biggest gospel concert, welcome the batch of international artistes and ministers lined up for performance at the 10th edition of The Experience 2015; holding today Friday, 4th of December from 7:00pm till 6am at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
Don Moen, Donnie McClurkin and others arrived Lagos Thursday evening and will be present at the Experience 2015 Press Conference which kicks off the event, to be held at Eko Hotel Conference Centre 9.00am today. Fred Hammond, Hezekiah Walker and Kim Burrell, Jessica Reedy, Micah Stampley, Frank Edwards, Sonnie Badu, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, Sammie Okposo, Midnight Crew, Julius Nglass and the Lagos City Chorale, are also billed to perform at The Experience Lagos on the 4th of December.
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/international-gospel-artistes-d-on-moen.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Welcome to nigeria fellas

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by nikkiking(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Don Meon still looking young and vibrant wooooow.

I grew up listing to him.

Meanwhile I no see Bro Frank Edward.

Anyway you'll welcome to Nigeria once more kiss.

26 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
wow, frosh picz
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by wordbank(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Wow experience
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by slap1(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
I'm missing something... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Cholls(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2015
My brother what's in for me if i attend the event.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Towncrier247: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2015
More...

8 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by looseweight: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Gate fee plssssss

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by richidinho(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
ok
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by VampireeM(f): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Don Moen is still Forever Young!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
I Welcome all of una

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Don Moen is chubbier than I knew him to be.

Donnie Donnie Donnie.

7 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Ibelong2God: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Welcome guys!
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
NICE
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Goldenheart(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Missed....
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Sijo01(f): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
I love this! Don still looking fit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by saasala(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
The Experience 10. I will must be there

Click like if you will be there

28 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by bigv(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
How dem go take manoeuvre traffic?

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
... the gate hell shall not prevail.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
nice so next
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by gud4dbest(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Welcome champions of faith

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by omoadeleye(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by TeddyJonathan(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Music crusaders in GOD's vineyard
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
i love DOnnie Mclurkin

2 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by taiwoowiat: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
welcm t nja
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by saasala(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
i love DOnnie Mclurkin

He looks like Vin Diesel

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Sexytemi(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
i pray to be there next year.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Just a gathering of collective sinners who go to concert with their sex partners to "worship" God.

If you really want to worship God, you won't leave your home for TBS to listen to Rastafarians and commercial street buddies like Frank.

Don Moen is the ONLY man I respect and recognize as a Gospel Artist among the fellas. He is a true worshipper but I condemn his association with Fake Gospel artist we raise in this part of the world.

Nigerian Gospel artistes and patronizers should stop embarrassing the face of Christianity. All thanks to Nathaniel Bassey, Panam Percy Paul, Solomon Lange* and a few others who still uphold the symbols of TRUE Worship in their musical videos.

Who still call Frank Edward or Joe Praiz gospel artists? Lol. 'Experience' organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizkid & Terry G.

Christ-Embassy raised gospel artists like Frank and others have finally destroyed the gospel musical business in Nigeria. All thanks to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome whose wife has just filed a divorce on allegations of corruption and worldliness grin

The gospel musical industry is like that of a Pastor preaching. You don't call yourself a gospel artist and keep on drinking, smoking, gallivanting in the studio with TuBaba or Terry G, and changing girlfriends like pampers.

Heaven knows I won't attend such a gathering. I'd rather visit a club house or olosho quarters than dine with 'this.'

BTW, I hope they invited some comedians like AY and Alibaba as mostly done by Nigerian Pragmatic New Generation Crowd Gathering god of Men??
cheesy ;S

For those who don't Frank Edward, I have uploaded a photo below. Nigeria most celebrated "gospel" Artist cheesy These ones have been equally yoked with Wizkid, Olamide and Davido cheesy (II Corinthians 6:14).

These folks are the reason some Muslims will never consider giving their lives to Christ.

Imagine Pastor Adeboye or Kumuyi dancing to his beats grin grin They will be like.... grin **Hey Alanta**

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by misspicy(f): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
cheesy wow its gonna be a lifting experience praising God

who will take me on a date there? gringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by codereloader: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
I wish to b dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.