Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (36813 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Tattooboy: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=toba]smh. 2face, dbanj, JJ okocha and co would one day regret not going for tertiary education[/quote ] re you kidding me? Perish thaat thought! Some even regret going to school.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by hakunamatata1: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2012
NGT is a BIG joke! & im really disappointed that i wasted much effort watching it from the start. only abt 5 pple wer worth the 10m. ....Dr Bariyu, Chuka, boniface, the violinist & Nathaniel. it lost taste to me when the votes became sympathetic......imagine even the Albino girl that was so less than mediocre made the finals??!! Talent-wise, Amarachi was just average with nothing spectacular than her smiles. pity the program lost its iodeology.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2012
toba: smh. 2face, dbanj, JJ okocha and co would one day regret not going for tertiary education
i have my master' degree in economics,my dear education is very important but i do not think that these people you have mentioned will regret if they make a very good decision with their money.remember that even bill gates who happens to be the richest man in usa and formerly the richest man in the world did not even go into a tertiary institution,what made mark zuckerberg(the founder of facebook)to become a bilionaire today was because of his brilliant idea.micheal jackson was not a graduate but he was successful than even me who is a masters degree,whereas do you think that it is everybody who has a degree that are educated?i can invite you to come to my office and check some application letters of some so called degree holders,you go run if you see their grammatical errors.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Ardedaryor(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2012
waooooooooo she"s got d talent aniway
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Oyenka: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2012
congrats amarachi, u wort d prize or even more than that. am realy happy 4 u.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by sebyluv(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2012
She was deinitely my best. Even though I didn't vote for her, I guess my prayers got her d big prize wink
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by landinfo: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2012
Jus lyk AMERICA's got TALENT, these are the type of prog that shld be supported
#9geriagottalent
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by onyejiuwau: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Am so happy for her, When I saw her yesterday on TV I was so happy that she won the crown. She is my namesake Amarachi and same date of birth. KEEP IT UP
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by clans(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=Tattooboy][/quote]
mehn i thought it was just me...SMH sentimental Nigerians
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2012
clans:
mehn i thought it was just me...SMH sentimental Nigerians
don' mind them.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
toba: what?? shocked
Haba toba, u know what I meant! lol!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
some people in this forum are ! Can't they different a typo error from a hate statement? I can't even find the original comment to modify sef! Abeg Amara, I no hate you o! I even voted for you just that it bounced back. My younger brother voted for you o! I even told my mom about you. Let nairaland let me have peace!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Akdams(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Waoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.