Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent (17489 Views)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by realteflon(m): 12:44am On Dec 17, 2013
She’s been mean all season, but Kate is now finally softening up. Yesterday, Kate Henshaw burst out in tears on Nigeria’s Got Talent, as Simon, an aged singer from Benin performed. His rendition of his original composition, ‘Small loaf’, got Kate laughing so hard till she burst out in tears. The 58-year-old contestant couldn’t keep up with his performance as he choked almost at the end, which caused Kate to laugh uncontrollably. Kate wasn’t the only one who couldn’t tame her outburst, as her fellow judge Igbo Koko joined her. “You can continue to write songs but please don’t be the one to sing them,” said an overwhelmed Igbo.
Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct88Rp4xhPY

premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/151160-kate-henshaw-weeps-uncontrolably-nigerias-got-talent.html

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by pfijacobs(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2013
choi
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by fr3do(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by IAMBREEZY: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
These judges re pointless and talentless is that how to encourage someone instead of mocking the old man,this kate fall my hand big time she don't deserve to be a judge always sentimental...smh

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Luxiana19(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Why make fun of the old man.
Kate hensaw, always sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Fake cry.
Attention seeker.
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2013
I think sh's pulling d whole crying stunt just 2win d heart of d public afta acting rude d other tym wen sh walked out on a contestant.
I don't lik her as a judge though.Its nothing personal

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Vicjay1(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Why the sudden change in attitude. Abi she dey follow the script......
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2013
But she didn't cry.... undecided undecided undecided undecided....They were all just making fun of the poor old man. tchw
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by itsrandeeboi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
real-teflon:
She’s been mean all season, but Kate is now finally softening up. Yesterday, Kate Henshaw burst out in tears on Nigeria’s Got Talent, as Simon, an aged singer from Benin performed. His rendition of his original composition, ‘Small loaf’, got Kate laughing so hard till she burst out in tears. The 58-year-old contestant couldn’t keep up with his performance as he choked almost at the end, which caused Kate to laugh uncontrollably. Kate wasn’t the only one who couldn’t tame her outburst, as her fellow judge Igbo Koko joined her. “You can continue to write songs but please don’t be the one to sing them,” said an overwhelmed Igbo.
Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct88Rp4xhPY

premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/151160-kate-henshaw-weeps-uncontrolably-nigerias-got-talent.html

MTCHEEEWWWW!!!! I thought I would see her wailing or something of that nature. Someone needs to be stoned for the title of this thread. They were even making fun of the poor old man (who, quite frankly, came to fool himself on stage. I mean, which of his wives gave him the silly idea?). If that is weeping uncontrollably, then the likes of Hilda Dokubo must have cried all the waters of the Atlantic. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Andrew3(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
First to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by haibe(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
speedyboi: But she didn't cry.... undecided undecided undecided undecided....They were all just making fun of the poor old man. tchw
Exactly, its like those commenting above didn't border reading the post but depended on the topic.

op your topic is misleading, don't you know what it means to weep?
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
-
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by haibe(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Andyblaze: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
I think the organizers of this show have to reshuffle the judges cabinet next season. These judges are all f#cked up

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by mazizitonene(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Music-comedy
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Lilimax(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
What is this
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
*inOBJ'svoice*
I dey laugh.
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
I watched this episode grin
I wonder why some old people don't have shame
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
That lady is nothing near a judge. None of them are.

I wish we had people like Piers Morgan, Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne in Nigeria. Those were judges. cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
everybody wants to be a music star. Even the hopeless
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
rubish people.the judges of NGT are all clueless and sentimental retards.the hardly ever give a fair assessment of acts and are very rude.i have seen them telling a contestant that he came to fool himself.the 3 of them are just glorified bullies who mock and make jest of contestant.the producers of the show should watch project fame to see intelligent judges who criticise and do not bully.
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by joshuaidibia(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
SupermodelVicky: I think sh's pulling d whole crying stunt just 2win d heart of d public afta acting rude d other tym wen sh walked out on a contestant.
I don't lik her as a judge though.Its nothing personal
True. i HATE her judgments. even dat dreadlok judge in malta guiness street dance,is nt as rude as her.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by GentleFrank(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by oyeludef(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
na who carry dat man go there? lwtmb o grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by Chynx(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
A couple of things can make one laugh uncontrollably:
1. Laughing Gas
2. Weeeeeeeeeed!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent by packman: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=20pt]ABEG NO KILL ME NI OOOOOOOOO

WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS

KATE HENSHAW

OLD MAN FOOLING HIMSELF

TO MAKE WAY IN LIFE

YA....

VERY UNDERSTANDABLE

NIGERIA FRUSTRATION.......[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interestin Korean Movies / Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board / BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.