Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen (22135 Views)

Nigerian Screen Legend Takes A Bow From NTA / Nollywood Legends Susan Peters & Ada Ameh To Be Celerated In Benue State / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by gister2: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
faces of some celebs who passed away dis year..

cc: http://www./see-the-nollyw

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Csilver1: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
my broda especially enebeli............
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by ctreasure1(f): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2012
how are the mighty fallen, sam loko, enebeli n pete eneh,i so much love these pple, ihensie is'nt a bad actor also. We will really misssssssss them, well I definitely will.

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by ctreasure1(f): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2012
how are the mighty fallen, sam loko, enebeli n pete eneh, i so much love these pple, ihensie is'nt a bad actor also. We will really misssssssss them, well, I definitely will.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by vinderbilt: 2:33am On Dec 09, 2012
Nollywood won't be the same again
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by StellaBella(f): 3:43am On Dec 09, 2012
These men were always Elders in movies together.

Sleep well and rest well with your ancestors.

Iseee.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Akuviv: 3:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Ashley Nwosu, Christy Essien Igbokwe, Toun Oni of Fuji House of Commotion

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by azpeculiar: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Sam Loco passed on last year though. Never knew Ihezie was gone too. Great actors during Nollywoods golden era. They'd be sorely missed.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2012
I'm sure all these men have gathered for a village meeting in a movie before.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2012
I miss Ashley Nwosu and Pete Eneh cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by sylve11: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2012
Sad! sad cool
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by elbinmanny(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2012
So sad......... RIP
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by elbinmanny(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Oh Death!!!!!! Where is thy sting cry
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by IYANGBALI: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2012
el bin manny: Oh Death!!!!!! Where is thy sting cry
you want make he take am sting you?my hand no dey o

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Troll: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
I Don't Believe In Life After Death But I Wish One Could See These Great Faces In An AfterLife sad
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by trix1: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2012
OP: (Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We
Will Be
Missed On The Nigerian Screen)

A clear effect of watching too much Nollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Trut(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2012
RIP
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2012
Rip in peace the legends of NWM! I miss you all esp sam loco
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by smsmoney(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2012
May all their souls RIP.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by brixton: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2012
Der is also Geraldine someting. Great acts of d nigeria screen. God bless deir departd souls
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Lakayana: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you want make he take am sting you?my hand no dey o
Very Very funny.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by mekaboy(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2012
I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF NOLLYWOOD. ALL THE STARS ARE TURNING TO PRODUCERS, SOON NOBODY WILL ACT FOR ANYBODY. SECONDLY WE DONT HAVE NEW STARS COMING UP, THESE OUR STARS WONT CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEW TALENTS TO BE DISCOVERED.

NOW THAT THESE ELDERS HAVE DIED, THERE IS NOBODY TO REPLACE THEIR ROLES. RIP LEGENDS .

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Onyenna(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2012
RIP.....
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2012
What of ashely nwosu
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2012
Rare gems
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by deltadegre: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2012
What of Ashly Anwosu
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Ejine(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2012
And if care isn't taken, Ngozi Nwosu might just follow next year. But God forbid.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by ABUGEORGE(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Pete Eneh my quiet and parable givers dat speak in words of wisdom, sam loco my funny and grammatical man full of entertainment, and d rest legend we miss u all now dat our nollywood is down wit no elders
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Sommyangel(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you want make he take am sting you?my hand no dey o
..lolz
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Ejine(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2012
mekaboy: I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF NOLLYWOOD. ALL THE STARS ARE TURNING TO PRODUCERS, SOON NOBODY WILL ACT FOR ANYBODY. SECONDLY WE DONT HAVE NEW STARS COMING UP, THESE OUR STARS WONT CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEW TALENTS TO BE DISCOVERED.

NOW THAT THESE ELDERS HAVE DIED, THERE IS NOBODY TO REPLACE THEIR ROLES. RIP LEGENDS .

I have great faith in Desmond Elliot's production.
Secondly, don't you think it's a good thing these actors are moving to production?
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by demelza: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2012
They would certainly be missed but we cant quarrel with nature's work.
She clears space among the old to accomodate the new.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2012
Nigerians only appreciate people when they die! why? we throw insults and criticize those alive in nollywood, but when they die, we come out with our holy-pass-you attitude pretending we love and miss them......shame!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Nelly Mbonu Gets A New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.