Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,304 members, 7,839,481 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (18247 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by jamesbridget13(f): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2012
Theemperor: I am not a big fan of Pastors, but in this case, this is just an unserious adult who puts his frustration on the Pastor.The guy is 42years old (not 40) and he is very unserious with his life. He dropped out of Delta State University where he was studying music.He lacks total discipline and even the bulk of his family members do not take him serious.he is not married and do not make any significant value to family issues.
On this particular case, he is just being ungrateful.I know that Chris Okotie did lot for this young man. Okiotor has quarrelled with everybody. Ask him why his rich brother(Abel) did not help him.He picked up a quarrel with his brother on a similar issue, and it took family to call him to caution,He also had quarrels with his brother,s wife Ote, cos he expected so much from them.His mates have all surpassed him, now he is frustrated.
I do not attend ChrisOkotie,s church neither do i live in lagos, but i can tell you i know this guy from his days at Ughelli.
Tell me, who works for 14 years without pay? Lets think about that for a min. this guy is a complete joke, who is looking for who to put his failure on.He goes by the name DAFPH DAF on facebook.If you go to his wall, you can find a tread of how childish , disrespectful and immature he is.
Even Atiku went back to apologise to Obasanjo, not to mention of this case.

since u can write his biography, he's ur enemy right? what do u mean? Are there not pple of more than 40yrs of age working for less than 15000 salary? He got into d church to work n get paid, so why didn't he pay him? even if he is 100yrs of age, he needs to be paid his wages. I just pray God fights for that man.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

By the way, you use money to make money. You have to have a house in the first place where people can come and bring the offering money together for you. #Smartness-of-pastors-of-nowadayz.
E get one church like that wey dey in front of where I lived in Lagos long ago, on getting a bank job then I gave testimony when I fellowshipped with them. Omo come see as this church pastor follow chase me o-o make i dey bring bank money to his church, they even gave me Award plus certificate as honorary member but the bank money dey no see sha Hahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa abeg. Naija pastors no fit con me o-o, shoooooorrrr
we all agree that our pastors of this days have misplaced thier priorities but they have been ordained my the most high God...so lets only hope the rice will be separated from the chaff....
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: thanks for trying to derail yourself from the original post which is centered around chris okotie..

Chill Sweetie, Pastor man dey somewhere dey enjoy other people's money. You dey here dey waste your energy over him. Cool down bros. Abeg where are his songs again make we dance Ojare?------------ here---na "show me your b*ckside" he even title am hehehe, pastor man knows wining thing hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwj9GSD0bw

Oya coolkris make we dance, show me your b*ckside-------- ivynwa dancing and laughing

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Afam4eva(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Some people just don't understand how the kingdom of God operates. This guy will still remaim poor even if Okotie gives him 100 million Naira because of the mindset he is operating with. The same goes with those who attend churches where they pay tithe but goes behind to grumble or come to Nland to complain. Such people don't receive anything.

The road to blessing in this kingdom is honor. He shouldve been seeking for the Man of God's blessing. When Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa died many of his pastors went to meet the wife to pay them what her deceased husband owed them, it was Oyedepo dat came and paid those people off. Today where are those people and where is Oyedepo? Its in observing these kingdom principles dt is d secret behind oyedepos rise and some jobless fellows come here to say he ate tithes

One last example: J. Martins that is popular today is a member of my church Dominion City. He is a well known begger. He used to play keyboard and the church will try to pay him he will refuse and prefer to be begging people money after service. Ask anybody in Dominion City who knew him them. One time my pastor David Ogbueli called him out and prophesied that his musical career will go global. He released his first christian music but did not sale b4 he met P2 by a struck of luck. Today, he is a big boy in terms of cash rising from nothing.

Nlanders u need to undestnd our kingdom; what Isaac gave Jacob was not material but a BLEsSing. It used to be more coveted than the material things. Be faithful wt your tithe for thosr of you who pay and don't grumble
It's different when someone was promised salary and was not paid. You're off point abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Kekenapep: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
livialives: Email: dafph@facebook.com
Cell No: 234-8033025414

For those who are sooooo interested undecidedabove are the man's contact details
Come back and give NL the full details grin

I haveno comment on this issue as all the details are not known. But I can't seem to understand or fathom why one will go as far as to put a person's personal details on social media. This is wrong and outrightly immoral. You had better hope that nothing happens to the guy oh or you could be held as an accomplice (in developed countries anyway). Be really careful next time ehn. Learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Solozzo:

Evidence of brainwashed mind!!!

So MOG cannot do wrong or be criticized? But he can siphon church money to live in luxury
when he waz building the church you were not even born or something,only God knows the true intention of a man .so lets not all be quick to judge..cos the bible says he that is guilty should cast the first stone
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: we all agree that our pastors of this days have misplaced thier priorities but they have been ordained my the most high God...so lets only hope the rice will be separated from the chaff....

I'm ordained and chineked too, wetin dey do you sef? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Chill Sweetie, Pastor man dey somewhere dey enjoy other people's money. You dey here dey waste your energy over him. Cool down bros. Abeg where are his songs again, here---na "show me your b*ckside, him even title am" hehehe, pastor man knows wining thing hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwj9GSD0bw

Oya coolkris make we dance, show me your b*ckside-------- ivynwa dancing and laughing
go and read your bible ,apostle paul waz the worst and most notorious persecutor of christ before Jesus touched his heart,so if God can touch apostle pauls heart who is pastor chris not to be touched by God
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: go and read your bible ,apostle paul waz the worst and most notorious persecutor of christ before Jesus touched his heart,so if God can touch apostle pauls heart who is pastor chris not to be touched by God

Alleluiah! Preach to me Baby. Ivynwa still dancing "Show me your b*ckside* grin grin

This is the first time I am seeing this song, I can't believe that they sing about "B*ckside" in the good olden days when nobody knows to shake a*s/booty. Jeez----this your pastor don spoil finish grin grin if he is spoiled enough to sing about b*ckside in the ninety kpurugidim (years years ago) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Degis: I will personally suggest to Pastor Chris Okotie to pay the man his money after they have sat down to compute his wages and his benefits. This is to avert unnecessary rumblings in the Kingdom of God. This all whole story does not edify the name of our God. Even if it can be proved that there was no agreement as per payment of salary or provision of apartment, I think it is ideal to settle this matter once and for all
You guyz are ridiculous. What the Bleep. How old was the man when he met the pastor? 12,14. Even a 7 year old boy is not so dumb. 39 million naira for fucking what? Was he forced to work for church? Having worked a year without pay,cant he just quit the church? He was deceivd cos he is stupid. Where is the evidence of agreement to pay him. This guy is going to jail and will pay for criminal acts,molestation,defamatory,embarassment. Nonsence. He should produce letter of employment or shut it. How does he know if the church even make 1 million on sundays. He could just ask the pastor for a job instead of these threats.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by demitola(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2012
mmm, it doesnt mata weda dis man is a drop-out, unmarried or wot av u. Wot matas is dat he wa creatin VALUE, playin d keyboard profesnali. D last time i checkd, Okotie church uses Korg, ROland and Co. nt jst al diz comon Yahamaz. Now jst as its bin pointed out, dia ws an informal agreement 4payment and welfare bt it dint hapen again, i guess dis man contnued workin wid d belief dat a door kld evntuali open in dat envirnmnt wid his persvrance. But as it stands, i tink d Pastor kld av avoided diz mess, ao mch wld he spend 2show common love 2dis man, dnt lets even talk yet abt christian love. I play d instrument and i kno most times welfare is even sweeta dan pre-arngd pay. All we all want is Love and Acceptnce. I tot i hrd dis pastor jst bot sm multi-million naira car sm time nt too long ago naw.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Alleluiah! Preach to me Baby. Ivynwa still dancing "Show me your b*ckside* grin grin
i think am beginning to doubt your sanity..am guessing you are reporting live from yaba left in lagos or uselu in benin city
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2012
Kekenapep, by quoting her you've gone ahead to do exactly the samething you accused her of doing.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Mpetempe(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2012
Methinks That This Dude Is Frustrated, His FacebookProfile Alone Says It.
But The Rich Man Of God Should Atleast Help Him Naaaa.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2012
maryjames9: You guyz are ridiculous. What the Bleep. How old was the man when he met the pastor? 12,14. Even a 7 year old boy is not so dumb. 39 million naira for fucking what? Was he forced to work for church? Having worked a year without pay,cant he just quit the church? He was deceivd cos he is stupid. Where is the evidence of agreement to pay him. This guy is going to jail and will pay for criminal acts,molestation,defamatory,embarassment. Nonsence. He should produce letter of employment or shut it. How does he know if the church even make 1 million on sundays. He could just ask the pastor for a job instead of these threats.
This topic is not about whether the man is silly or not. It's about his entitlement which was agreed upon by both parties being paid. Even 1diots earn salaries and his case shouldn't be any different.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Techwriter: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Let me clear some issues here
I don't expect Nlanders to agree with me. Even the preaching of the Gospel Bible says its foolishness to many people. Many of them (including some who call themselves christians) have been brainwashed by the world so they don't pick spiritual things

People come here to criticize pastors without hearing their side of the story becos u are filled wt envy that pastors are prospering. You can tell 4rm peoples comment any time the issue is pastor that they come with prejudiced mindset. If its another person they reason things like, "we have not heard from the other person" but no one cares to hear from Rev Chris

I am not in support that J. Martins went secular. My point is that he has the blessing on him. Blessings can be abused. Jacob remained a crook after his fathers blessings and still prospered everywhere he went until he wrestled with an ANgel. Samson was sleeping with prostitutes yet the anointing was at work

For this guy to take a believer to court further proves my point that he doesn't operate d covenant. Bible says it is better u allow yourself to be cheated than take a covenant brother to court(1 corinthians 6:6-8 )

No matter how many of u support him, he is out of the constitution(bible) that guides our action in our kingdom. Call it brainwashing, depends on the world you are coming from. That concerns u.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: i think am beginning to doubt your --------

You are taking this thing to heart too much-----I will let you be before you get hypertension. You are too straight-up, can't have fun young man. Cheers and kiss kiss. Take care of you-uuuuu
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by rusher14: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Let me clear some issues here
I don't expect Nlanders to agree with me. Even the preaching of the Gospel Bible says its foolishness to many people

People come here to criticize pastors without hearing their side of the story becos u are filled wt envy that pastors are prospering

I am not in support that J. Martins went secular. My point is that he has the blessing on him. Jacob remained a crook after his fathers blessings and still prospered.

For this guy to take a beliver to court further proves my point that he doesn't operate d covenant. Bible says it is better u allow yourself to be cheated than take a covenant brother to court

No matter how many of u support him, he is out of the constitution(bible) that guides our action in our kingdom. Call it brainwashing. That concerns u

The bible says it is better to allow yourself to be cheated than take a covenant brother to court? wow!!!
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

You are taking this thing to heart too much-----I will let you be before you get hypertension. You are too straight-up, can't have fun young man. Cheers and kiss kiss. Take care of you-uuuuu
life is not always about fun ...if you wanna have fun why dont you go to the nearest party in town..go there and get jigy with it
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by demelza: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Let me clear some issues here
I don't expect Nlanders to agree with me. Even the preaching of the Gospel Bible says its foolishness to many people

People come here to criticize pastors without hearing their side of the story becos u are filled wt envy that pastors are prospering

I am not in support that J. Martins went secular. My point is that he has the blessing on him. Jacob remained a crook after his fathers blessings and still prospered.

For this guy to take a beliver to court further proves my point that he doesn't operate d covenant. Bible says it is better u allow yourself to be cheated than take a covenant brother to court

No matter how many of u support him, he is out of the constitution(bible) that guides our action in our kingdom. Call it brainwashing. That concerns u
Who is this thing?
And what kingdom are you talking about?
I dont believe anyone here is "filled with envy about pastors prospering" No sir. Rather we are mad about how those pastors take advantage of people like you who obviously left their brain in the offering box.
And for you to imply that their is a portion of the bible where God said we should be cheated, only tells me that it would be futile for any one to make you see reason cause you are obviously far gone.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Mpetempe(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2012
If He Can't Showlove/Help This Man, How Can He Showlove/Help billion Nigerians When He Becomes Presido... #Medeywonder#

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by idupaul: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Some people just don't understand how the kingdom of God operates. This guy will still remaim poor even if Okotie gives him 100 million Naira because of the mindset he is operating with. The same goes with those who attend churches where they pay tithe but goes behind to grumble or come to Nland to complain. Such people don't receive anything.

The road to blessing in this kingdom is honor. He shouldve been seeking for the Man of God's blessing. When Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa died many of his pastors went to meet the wife to pay them what her deceased husband owed them, it was Oyedepo dat came and paid those people off. Today where are those people and where is Oyedepo? Its in observing these kingdom principles dt is d secret behind oyedepos rise and some jobless fellows come here to say he ate tithes

One last example: J. Martins that is popular today is a member of my church Dominion City. He is a well known begger. He used to play keyboard and the church will try to pay him he will refuse and prefer to be begging people money after service. Ask anybody in Dominion City who knew him them. One time my pastor David Ogbueli called him out and prophesied that his musical career will go global. He released his first christian music but did not sale b4 he met P2 by a struck of luck. Today, he is a big boy in terms of cash rising from nothing.

Nlanders u need to undestnd our kingdom; what Isaac gave Jacob was not material but a BLEsSing. It used to be more coveted than the material things. Be faithful wt your tithe for thosr of you who pay and don't grumble

And for some of the issues some raised from my write up, go to page 3, for my reply(pages my differ if you are not using mobile phone)

You are a dangerous mushroom .. I pity anybody who opens his mind to ur type bro... I am still stunned by your comment

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: life is not always about fun ...if you wanna have fun why dont you go to the nearest party in town..go there and get jigy with it

Yeah Babes, how did you know that I missed jiggying out last night because i slept off and when i woke up it was past midnight-----Now run along and go to church Baby. It's sunday-----byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by sundaybam(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2012
What is the man looking b4 the year rise to 14. Anyway his lawyer will help.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yeah Babes, how did you know that I missed jiggying out last night because i slept off and when i woke up it was past midnight-----Now run along and go to church Baby. It's sunday-----byeeeeeeeeeeeee
like i care to know about what happens in your life...pleaseee..
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: like i care to know about -----------

Who have you blowing acid and brimstone? For the umpteenth time "Chill Mister". Na waa for this young man o-o. Wetin dey make you vex so? I am so chilling that you can't even penetrate or get to me, I mean this is nothing so why get het up?

I'm done talking about Chris Okotie who right now is probably in his church shouting Alleluiah and collecting kwudi from people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Who have you blowing acid and brimstone? For the umpteenth time "Chill Mister". Na waa for this young man o-o. Wetin dey make you vex so? I am so chilling that you can't even penetrate or get to me, I mean this is nothing so why get het up?

I'm done talking about Chris Okotie who right now is probably in his church shouting Alleluiah and collecting kwudi from people.
am not heated up not in the slightest ,i agree chris has soiled his image in the past that doesnt make him deserve this cold treatment from you...just saying
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: am not heated up not in the slightest ,i agree chris has soiled his image in the past that doesnt make him deserve this cold treatment from you...just saying

Sweetheart we were just talking, No---I wasn't treating him cold and that shouldn't bother you as it is doing. Do have a good day , okay Lovely.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by akin101: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2012

And for some of the issues some raised from my write up, go to page 3, for my reply(pages my differ if you are not using mobile phone)

guy u are anotha brain dead sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Edozie13(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Honestly, I have this STRONG feeling to insult you, but I'll leave you to your own sense of reasoning since you think this young man deserves to be judged the way you just did.[quote author=Edozie13][/quote]
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Sweetheart we were just talking, No---I wasn't treating him cold and that shouldn't bother you as it is doing. Do have a good day , okay Lovely.
am not your sweetheart o...everybody help out..dont involve me o
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: [size=14pt]am not your sweetheart o...everybody help out[/size]..dont involve me o

Help! Help!

grin grin undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Coolkris Sweet sweet, you wan cry now abi u be the son wey another babymama get for Okotie somewhere as your name na Chris and with the way you are getting on about this. grin
Omo make I leave this fella go do better things, wetin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifa Oracle Against Use Of Human Parts To Make Wealth - Nigerian Traditionalists / Why Wear Scarf To Church When You Are Already On Wig? / Seeing Snails In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.