Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (18246 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by lastpage: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2012
Ivynwa:

Alleluiah! Preach to me Baby. Ivynwa still dancing "Show me your b*ckside* grin grin

This is the first time I am seeing this song, I can't believe that they sing about "B*ckside" in the good olden days when nobody knows to shake a*s/booty. Jeez----this your pastor don spoil finish grin grin if he is spoiled enough to sing about b*ckside in the ninety kpurugidim (years years ago) grin grin

My Sister, e be like say you no know! the Pastor wella wella!
That "guy man Pastor" was the main thing in those days o! One of the first men to use "Wella Straight Cream" to jerry-curl their hair!
If not that my husband used some of his songs to woo me, me sef for hammer the man no be small! grin

Imagine when l went to visit "Lastpage" in his room at University in those days and he started playing me Cassette Tape of Chris Okotie, "l need someone"
!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdaJwKkC7xE
(l hope l am allowed insert the link? )

Then, l was thinking in my head: What is this young man up to? He thinks he can seduce me with this sexy music, abi?

But before l knew what was happening, me sef don begin "sing-along"!
And l am still singing it right now! (Jeezus Christ, this man has me taken!)

Lastpage!
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by solomonorigbo: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Any way depending on the terms of agreement there had B4 the keyboardist agrees to work . But lawyers should do their job
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2012
lastpage:

My Sister, e be like say you no know! the Pastor wella wella!
That "guy man Pastor" was the main thing in those days o! One of the first men to use "Wella Straight Cream" to jerry-curl their hair!
If not that my husband used some of his songs to woo me, me sef for hammer the man no be small! grin

Imagine when l went to visit "Lastpage" in his room at University in those days and he started playing me Cassette Tape of Chris Okotie, "l need someone"
!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdaJwKkC7xE
(l hope l am allowed insert the link? )

Then, l was thinking in my head: What is this young man up to? He thinks he can seduce me with this sexy music, abi?

But before l knew what was happening, me sef don begin "sing-along"!
And l am still singing it right now! (Jeezus Christ, this man has me taken!)

Lastpage!

Mr and Mrs Lastpage for president! Make some noise-e-e-e-e-e-eeee, at least make we get first lady wey dey speak correct queens English. Hahaaa.
Happy for you lady, you gat one swell of an intelligent fella (when he is not making trouble and pulling legs sha) grin
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by aalangel(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Baby mama:

I understand you but in this case he was promised a salary which the pastor paid him a few months and stopped for whatever reason but yet receiving his services
Isn't that taking advantage of the man?
Yea, i know begging aspect of J. Martins. He was my friend. Don't know if he can remember me now.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by lastpage: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

Mr and Mrs Lastpage for president! Make some noise-e-e-e-e-e-eeee, at least make we get first lady wey dey speak correct queens English. Hahaaa.
Happy for you lady, you gat one swell of an intelligent fella (when he is not making trouble and pulling legs sha lipsrsealed cracking people up ) grin
That "pulling legs" apart(sic) o dikwa dangerous! grin grin

..and leave "Madam Dame" alone please, we can only have one first lady .....all others are "fellow widows using Umbrerella in the sun"! shocked shocked

Oya, lets make a loooo-uuu-ddd NOISE, this time!

Lastpage!
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by brown3: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2012
tutu1: Mr Okiotor is an opportunist, for 14 years how did you survive without salary, church service is twice or at most 4 times a week so was this your only Job for 14 years.
how he manage to surve for 14yrs is not ur busines or anybodys busines. The question here is, re they owning him yes or no? Simple. U can also question those graduate that have been searching for job for many years how they manage to surve.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by brown3: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2012
ganjah: Moderator dis post too long joor. Poverty too badt. Since 2009 y bring it up now? Wah eveidence wud u want to present b4 d court? Okay was dia any written agreement? Story dah tikles d bombom slowpoke.
mind u he need to plan because squarimg up wit G.O no be easy fight o, so he need some time to plan which he did. If ur G.O give u contract and he ask u to use ur money and when u finish he wil pay u up, wil u ask him for written agreement
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
lastpage:
That "pulling legs" apart(sic) o dikwa dangerous! grin grin

..and leave "Madam Dame" alone please, we can only have one first lady .....all others are "fellow widows using Umbrerella in the sun"! shocked shocked

Oya, lets make a loooo-uuu-ddd NOISE, this time!

Lastpage!

Hahaha
Abeg make we leave madam peshe alone, she didn't create English Ojare.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ccdavies(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shut up if u dnt hav anytin 2say.. Hw did u want dat guy 2feed,send money home..help people around him...why do the pastors nt reject gift since they r working for God.. Bliv it or not if u tink u wil mek heavn by oppressing othrs or using pastoral influence negatively u'v fail... Keep teling peopl to giv their lyf 2 Christ when dy cant even feed.. Nonsense
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ccdavies(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
delors:
I tire o...like say we no get other work do abi
dat 1 dy
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ccdavies(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
REALITY101: Breaths down! A cup of kool aid! That was long but I had to read it all! Interesting. Naija pastor I hail una! Jesus must be sooo proud of y'all.

Brb
Abi?
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ccdavies(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
REALITY101:

You don't make sense at all bro! Even your all uppercase letters could testify.
must u comment? Abegi go jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifa Oracle Against Use Of Human Parts To Make Wealth - Nigerian Traditionalists / Why Wear Scarf To Church When You Are Already On Wig? / Seeing Snails In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.