Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? (801 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by collins123(m): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2012
I really don't wan't to start with descriptions here but I will be glad if Nairalanders can shed more light on criterias on who is supposed, or qualified to be labelled as a Real Man of God (unanimously known as MOGs)

Please include relevant MOG's name to your descriptions.

Also, what qualities disqualifies a person from being considered a MOG?

Thread #officiallyOpened!
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2012
a man of god is he who can translate Malaki 3:10 in a way that will make you feel like transferring all your money to his church's account.

3 Likes

Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by greatgenius: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2012
we all are
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by greatgenius: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
a man of god is he who can translate Malaki 3:10 in a way that will make you transfer all your money to his church's account.
grin grin
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Anybody that successfully condemns a behaviour, while at the same time receiving donations from the "culprit".

1 Like

Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
A true MOG bashes homosexuals while covering up homosexual scandals in his church. grin
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Actually a true MOG will not cover it up, rather he will lead the mob that'll hang the man on the cross. Heck, he might even go as far as casting the first stone.
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2013
A true MOG, preaches about helping the poor but wastes millions of tithe money on private jets and mansions in foreign countries

1 Like

Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2013
A true MOG is protected by 4 bodyguards while preaching about security and guardianship of Yaweh
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2013
A true MOG promises you spiritual blessings, while enjoying your physical blessings.

A true MOG is above questioning, only answerable to God, because He's God's special one.

A true MOG has mastered the art of selling the gospel for profits.

1 Like

Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by ijawkid(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2013
musKeeto: A true MOG promises you spiritual blessings, while enjoying your physical blessings.

A true MOG is above questioning, only answerable to God, because He's God's special ones.

A true MOG has mastered the art of selling the gospel for profits.

But why u dey define true MOG the wrong way na??eh muskeeto...cheesy...I go bring ya baygon come o.....were these the traits found in Jesus,the number one MAN OF GOD and our exemplar??.....
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Jesus no be MOG, na SOG (Son of God) im be.. SOG's realise that the S can also stand for servant.

MOG's on the other hand turn to GOM (God of Men) : untouchable, beyond reproach and sin, God-with-us...
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by ijawkid(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2013
musKeeto: Jesus no be MOG, na SOG (Son of God) im be.. SOG's realise that the S can also stand for servant.

MOG's on the other hand turn to GOM (God of Men) : untouchable, beyond reproach and sin, God-with-us...

If Jesus na servant of God why him no fit be man of God when he is son of man??.......heheheheh.........oboy the definition of a true man of GOD should have its basis on Jesus..........no more no less........grin
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2013
ijawkid:

If Jesus na servant of God why him no fit be man of God when he is son of man??.......heheheheh.........oboy the definition of a true man of GOD should have its basis on Jesus..........no more no less........grin

Bro, your Savior call himself man of God?
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by saintvc(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2013
i am the only man of god. The rest naa wash
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by ijawkid(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2013
musKeeto:

Bro, your Savior call himself man of God?

Man wey God send message na wetin them dey call am??......or man wey dey do God work na wetin them dey call am??.....
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Man wey God send message na wetin them dey call am??......or man wey dey do God work na wetin them dey call am??.....
So na people dey call Jesus Man of GOD? Jesus no give himself that name abi? grin
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by ijawkid(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2013
musKeeto:
So na people dey call Jesus Man of GOD? Jesus no give himself that name abi? grin

Oya tell me wetin or who be man of God??.....define am...then after you define am tell me wether Jesus no be man of God.......
Re: Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Oya tell me wetin or who be man of God??.....define am...then after you define am tell me wether Jesus no be man of God.......
Ah, at least you get my point. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Mourning Governor Of Kaduna, Azazi And Seeking God’s Face With Prophet TB Joshua / DOES SANTA Exist(scientifically Speaking)???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.