Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (800 Views)

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / Prove There Is A Spirit Realm / Is Amen A Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChopUrMoni: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: . by lecturerdabo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
try Colorado!
They ve marijuana spirit filled individuals grin grin
Re: . by advocate666: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Each person her own worry.

If you have enough dough, you can get nigerian man to be filled with anything you want, be it spirit, liquor, eba etc.
Re: . by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
It is hard to meet a spirit filled Christian male or female anywhere. They are scarce.
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Pro 20:6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
Luk 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luk 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Re: . by Goshen360(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Image123: It is hard to meet a spirit filled Christian male or female anywhere. They are scarce.
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Pro 20:6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
Luk 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luk 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

I disagree bro. They might be scare or even very scare but doesn't there are none or few of them out there.

@ OP,

ChopUrMoni: Hi everyone,

I grew up and live in Australia. I would love it if the man that i end up marrying is a Nigerian. However I find that it is so hard to meet Nigerian men who are committed to God. Any idea why that is? Or maybe it's just the once that I've met. I don't mean this as an insult... I really would love to meet a spirit filled Nigerian man. Maybe I just don't attract the Christian once. Ideas, thoughts all welcome!

You might be right on the highlighted in red. That might be one of the reasons. As the Lord liveth, you shall come in contact with your heart desire in due season according to the time of life. Also, being committed to God doesn't EQUAL Spirit filled - it can be both or one minus the other. On the highlighted in black, kindly work on that area and make yourself attractive.
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 12:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 1:17am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 1:27am On Dec 12, 2012

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God / Watch Out For Satan's Agents Around You Right Now!!! / How Do Christians Explain This Tragedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.