Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum (41407 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by chux76(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
bigboyk: Hmmmmm... Abeg make we talk true na. I no see any cute face here. All the noses in the picture get as e be. As a matter of fact, that baby no fine. I no wish to get baby like that.
You might never have a baby @ all
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Telez(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
Love it
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by rohzey(f): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
bigboyk: Hmmmmm... Abeg make we talk true na. I no see any cute face here. All the noses in the picture get as e be. As a matter of fact, that baby no fine. I no wish to get baby like that.
Negative ppl dnt see anythn gud in odas but negativities. Post ur pix make we see ur ugly face. angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Turbocharged: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: so wetin make we do now?
Frustration don set.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by ibelieveu: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Bad belle
Ogbiaboy: So? Make I clap na**iya rainbow I don clap,pls comot dis thread 4 fp
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by SisiKill1: 2:13am On Dec 10, 2012
Awwww!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/910041_timayafamily_jpg2a91757b799c715368acaa825d965108

This is the first Naija Celebrity Family I can honestly use the word CUTE for. kiss kiss

Many of the other ones. . just get K leg, it's either the momma is oshoronga's sister or the poppa is giving the Beast a run for his money, The kiddies are always cute. . .that goes without saying but all around cuteness? Never. . .Until now!!
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by georgio(m): 2:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Gee001: I don geti money eh, i don geti pikin oh. D time i dey suffer eh, na so so palavaaah. Enjoy! 9ce pix Timaya.
Lol
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Livebetalife(f): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you wish to Livebetalife?
Tired of relying on Your Parent / Friends?
Then join
[liveBETAlife on facebook] now
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by ceospecial(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2012
lipsrsealed DAT BABE NA WARRI BABE! Na Moni she dey find!
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by wizard01(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2012
Ogologo Mma tins!! cool cool cool
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Flygerian1(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2012
k
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by ziregbemoses: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2012
Fine cute wife thumbs up undecided
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by ask4double(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2012
Mumu.... Post ur wretched family here lets see, that's if u have any though.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by blunderass01: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2012
sucreblazing: Hin wife fine sha

Not his wife. His daughter's mother.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Mystery11(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Is it the wife or the baby's mum. There is little difference in the statement kiss
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by OSAEI: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
Elise1: Fine wife, cute baby

fine wife or fine baby's mother. Check post
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Paulaok4(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
ritux: This him girl don waka sha. Funaya Barbara
How u take know?
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
come on shut it! u think dose godzillas in ur family fine reach dat baby ? blawddy zulu! anofia!
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Humphreydis(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
berem: so wetin make we do now?
....commit suicide...
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
xo wots my bussiness dere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.